Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Midwifery essays

Midwifery essays

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Midwifery Essays - …

Midwifery essays

Academic Proofreading -
Midwifery essays

apa essay format uwo It’s been my experience that there are two kinds of people in this world: those who can handle chaos and are happy to let the pieces fall where they may, and those of us who chase those people around trying to prevent disarray in the first place. We like neatness. Tidiness. Orderliness. I covered the importance of essay formatting and what it entails in a previous blog post . So go check it out if you haven’t already. I’ll wait here.

In this post, we’re going to midwifery drill down into the specifics of APA formatting and how to ensure your essay looks just right . “APA” stands for “American Psychological Association,” a professional organization for, well, psychologists. However, the organization’s official style guide, which is called the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association , is used by starting sentences essay students and professionals in a number of midwifery, disciplines. But if you just want to quickly learn the basics and turn in a tidy, well-formatted essay, keep reading! What Are the Most Important Elements of APA Essay Format? There are a couple of sentences, little formatting details you can take care of right off the bat as they will apply to your entire paper. Last but not least, the midwifery essays entire document—from the cover page to the reference list—should be double-spaced with paragraphs indented 1/2 an inch. One of the distinguishing features of an APA-formatted essay is the running head. This is a short version of your title—fewer than 50 characters—that appears in the header of video games violence, your document, justified with the left margin. On the first page of your essay, usually the cover page, the running head is preceded by midwifery the words “Running head” followed by a colon. On subsequent pages, though, the essays smoking running head is just the title.

If you need help making your header different on the first page, check out this helpful tutorial from Northeast Lakeview College. Don’t you feel better just thinking about snuggling with it? Pro tip: Make sure that your running head is descriptive enough to midwifery essays give the reader some idea of the content. If the title of your paper is “Never Too Old: The Calming Effects of Blankies for College Students,” for instance, your running head should be something like “EFFECTS OF BLANKIES FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS” rather than “NEVER TOO OLD” or just “BLANKIES.” While we’re on the subject of the header, let’s go ahead and talk page numbers. In APA style, you include the page number in the header of every page . As you can see in starting for a persuasive essay, the examples above, the essays page numbers should be right-justified opposite your running head. Earnest? Another key element of essays, APA essay format is the mark resume cover page. While the midwifery essays use of a cover page is not unique to APA, the manual does specify a preferred layout, which includes not only the aforementioned running head, but also the following elements: The full title of essay games, your paper Your name The name of your school (or wherever you are doing your research/writing). These items are roughly centered on midwifery essays, the top half of the page and, like the rest of your essay, are double-spaced. APA papers often include an abstract, which is a short (150-250 words) summary of your essay, including brief descriptions of your topic, purpose, methodology, and/or findings. The point of an abstract is to essay video games violence inform potential readers of essays, your essay’s topic and video, purpose so that they can determine whether the midwifery essay is edward essayan, useful or relevant to their own research.

Whether you need to include an abstract depends partially on midwifery essays, the whims of your instructor, so if you aren’t sure, just ask! After formatting the abstract, move to a fresh, new page to begin the body section of your paper. Mark Resume? We’ll combine two steps here to simplify things and save your eyes a little reading. First, you need to restate the title of your paper. This serves as a label to signify the start of the actual paper.

I know, it seems sort of silly with the running head right there for all the world to see. Midwifery Essays? But silliness aside, it is an APA requirement, so we’ll comply. Then, it’s time to set up the introduction. I’m trying to save you from essay games, one of the most common errors I see in APA-formatted essays: a labeled introduction. You see, the folks at the APA assume that readers are smart enough to know that the first section of a paper is the introduction. (And really, aren’t they right?) Besides that, it’s a small detail that will make you look like you really know your stuff. Here’s how the first page of the body of midwifery, your paper should look: After your introduction, though, there’s a good chance that you will want to use headings for help grade 1, specific sections of your paper. Let’s look at how you should handle those. Block quotations (40+ words in length) Sometimes, you’ll find a particularly meaty quote that you cannot resist adding to midwifery your paper. Just remember that, if the quotation is more than 40 words in length, you need to essays importance earnest create a block quotation. The closing punctuation also goes immediately after the midwifery essays text of the edward essayan quote, and no period goes after the parenthetical citation.

Check out these examples from the APA blog to see block quotes in action. We’ve covered the formatting of APA references pretty extensively in past posts. Essays? Read APA Citation Made Simple (it includes a handy infographic!) or How to Write APA Citations in 4 Easy Steps if you need to review those guidelines. First, center the word “References” (no quotes) at the top of the page—no bold, no italics, not followed by a colon. (I see all of these variations pretty frequently.) Let me reiterate: Next, be sure that you list your entries in alphabetical order according to the author’s last name (or whatever comes first in the entry). Double-space the games violence list, but do not leave an “extra” space between entries.

Basically, there should be one full empty line between each line of midwifery, text (because of the edward essayan double-spacing). Use a hanging indent so that the first line of each entry is aligned with the left margin. Second and subsequent lines are indented ? inch. Midwifery Essays? Here’s an essay video, example reference list: APA Essay Format: Putting It All Together (Plus Some Handy Resources) Annnnd … that’s the end of the paper! You’re done formatting. Essays? You can totally remember all of this, right? It’s not going to starting sentences essay stress you out to comb through this in-depth explanation every time you write a paper using APA essay format? You can print it out, mark it up, doodle your crush’s name in the margins—oh, and essays, check off all of these APA formatting concerns as you revise or edit your paper.

To make these rules even clearer, I thought it would be helpful to show you what a short and edward essayan, silly—but complete!—essay looks like in APA format. Click the midwifery essays link below to open the paper in Google Docs. You can compare your essay draft to this example to make sure you’re on the right track as you write. With the 1 checklist and example essay I’ve provided, you have the essays tools you need to format an APA-style paper that would make even the neatest neat freak proud. Need a second set of eyes to make sure everything is edward essayan, just right? Run it by a Kibin editor—most of us are one of essays, those people we talked about at the beginning.

Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Erin H. has been wowing Kibin customers since her first edit in August 2013. She is now Kibin's community manager and a regular contributor to Kibin's blog. She lives in Indiana with her husband and daughter.

If the service of online writers like paper written com are good, you can easily get best work. These online writers first examine the topic by discussing it and then research the topic widely. They always write the paper by following the best writing style.

Buy Essay Online -
Midwifery Essays - The UK's quality …

How to essays Write an Essay About Drugs? One should not underestimate the significance of essay writing. Apart from essay violence developing personal writing skills and ability to conduct a profound research, a student also contributes much to midwifery the development of critical skills. Essays? Remember that in the process of essay writing it is midwifery crucial to choose an appropriate topic. This is why students prefer writing on for a, controversial topics, which make readers think more about the issue, its causes, and consequences. Most Popular Essay Topics among Students : Social media and its effect on people’s lives; Causes and essays, effects of obesity; Let us have a look at how the essay about drugs is built. This will hopefully give you an insight about how this type of accent mark resume, essays are to essays be written. Starting Sentences For A Essay? Besides, this is a very popular topic among students so if you are one of them it is most likely you will have to midwifery essays write an accent mark resume essay about drug addiction one day. At the same time, the drug abuse topic is quite complex.

On the one hand, drugs were discovered to help people who suffer from pain. This makes drugs one of the most beneficial inventions ever made. On the other hand, their use is essays not limited to medical treatment only; there are a lot of who use drugs “for fun”. Such approach ultimately leads to serious health issues and devastation when referring to homework 1 the families of drug addicts. These lines are to show that it is important to know the subject of your topic prior to writing. Without understanding the midwifery, key concepts of the subject, it is impossible to write a good essay. The word “drug” does not presume medication only. More commonly, it is referred to as the essays, chemical compounds that are illegally sold, e.g. marijuana, ecstasy, heroin, etc.

Drugs make people feel ecstatic and “high” during limited period of time. Usually, the midwifery essays, “high” effect doesn’t last long. When it is essays all over, a drug addict feels sadness, frustration, senselessness as if life does not have its positive sides. However, every addict desires to continue experiencing the essays, good stuff so one always feels the essays, need to take a new drug dose again. The very moment when a person takes a second dose, he or she can be called an addict. Apart from illegal drugs sold on the streets, there are numerous drugs that can be easily bought without any restrictions. The effect most of the drugs have should not be underestimated since many people are dependent on midwifery, it and use drugs on a daily basis. When we say drugs, we don’t mean pills only. Cigarettes, alcohol and coffee drinks are also drugs for many as they cannot live without these products despite the fact that they claim that they are not dependent on their effects.

An article n the topic : Whenever you have to write an video games violence essay on drug addiction, you have to mention its most common causes. The concept of drug addiction essay assumes that. Below are some of the examples of causes you can use for your essay. They are all in midwifery their essence misconceptions about the danger of drugs: “Drugs are everywhere. Why not try them?” “I will try drugs only once; I will never become a drug addict if I am not going to take it the other time.” “I can quit taking drugs whenever I want.

Why not live my life the help, way I want?” “I will not die if I take one pill”. “Drugs can make my life full of pleasant emotions and will allow forgetting about everyday life challenges and constraints.” Usually addicts find numerous excuses for their behavior and they do not understand the core of the midwifery, addiction problem. If you are writing an essay about drugs, it is not enough to write your personal opinion. Persuasive? Every statement should be supported by facts. Drugs kill thousands of people every day. According to the recent statistics, 140 people die from cocaine abuse, 95 from marijuana, and almost 300 as a result of a sever cigarette addiction. If you provide statistics or other examples to midwifery prove your point of view, the reader is more likely to accent accept your interpretation of the issue. One of the midwifery, most important aspects about essay writing an essay about midwifery essays drug addiction is to help grade 1 provide all possible solutions to the issue. There is midwifery essays no need to define the problem and 1, analyze its causes giving no way out.

Instead, provide strategies for the prevention of drug abuse that you consider may help the situation. You have to introduce your personal solutions to essays the problem, suggest new ways for managing anti-drugs campaigns or come up with innovative medical programs that should be effective in helping the mark, addicts recover. It is a must to present your personal understanding of the problem along with the solutions – this way your essay will be unique and not like the bunch of essays, other writings on essays, this particular subject. Do not hesitate to essays buy an essay on drug addiction from our online writers if you feel like writing an essay about drug addiction seems to be too complicated. Our company offers professional assistance in case you don’t think that sitting several hours over an essay is a good way to spend your weekend. Besides, you probably will be surprised at affordable rates that we offer.

I thought that I would never manage to sentences persuasive complete my essay on time. There were only a couple of hours left and your company agreed to help. Midwifery Essays? I only sent instructions and your writer did everything for me. I did not face late submission and for a persuasive, got a good grade. Thanks! My friend told me a secret. He orders all papers on your website and midwifery, recommended to do the same for starting persuasive, me. I was very shy and midwifery, afraid that my teacher would find it out.

Eventually, I decided to ask your writer complete a lab report and got superb results! It is exactly what I needed. I was shocked to see my coursework! Your writer sent me a masterpiece. Homework Help Grade? I cannot provide any other comments apart from essays appreciation of your work. Cooperation with you is essay remarkable and is definitely worth it! Your writers always send me papers on time. I have never achieved such good grades in my classes! When you sent me the paper, I thought that some instructions were overlooked. I asked my writer to correct it and got a paper that fully met my demands. Sincerely.

I used to spend days and weeks in the library, searching for midwifery, appropriate sources for edward essayan, my essays and midwifery, research papers. Being very tired, I decided to order an essay at Essaywritingstore.com and see what you offer. To my surprise, you sent me an excellent paper with great ideas. Now I will definitely order more papers from accent resume you. “I’m very grateful you finished my paper on time. Essays? Your writers are professional and gave me much attention.” I could not write my paper because the topic was too complex. I did not even manage to find suitable materials. Essays Of Being? Your writer agreed to help and sent me a nice paper with impressive ideas. Midwifery? Thanks!

I was very afraid to use your company services because it was my first experience. I am very bad in writing and always suffer from failing grades. Please tell to my writer #5720 that she is the best! I will definitely ask to complete more orders for me. Your company is earnest definitely worth considering for other students. I guess other students need to know that your company is very professional and efficient in midwifery essays terms of for a, academic writing services. Midwifery Essays? Your writers are definitely well-versed and essays importance, skillful. I sent some assignments to your writers and have always received what I wanted. “You gave me a writer who is very knowledgeable in my discipline so I’m happy my paper was assigned to midwifery him. Your support staff is very efficient to.

My grateful thanks to violence all!” “Please let my writer know I think he’s a genius.” Having used a couple of writing services, I finally found your company. My classmate told that he orders most of midwifery, home assignments at Essaywritingstore.com. I totally changed my attitude towards writing companies when you sent me my coursework. Your writer #7539 helped me a lot! I wish I had found your service long time ago! I asked my writer to mark resume send a draft first. I got it and did not even ask to revise anything. In cases when I have little time or simply do not have any chance to submit a paper that follows teacher’s instructions, I always ask your writers to help and they have never let me down. I got my essay written in essays 6 hours! How is that possible?

I used to spend days on one essay. My writer was very fast, but I did not manage to find any mistakes in the paper. Thanks and thanks! I did not know if your company is real until I called your support team. Your company member explained what kind of services you offer and suggested placing the order. I asked to work on a dissertation section and edward essayan, pay attention to my remarks. Surprisingly, your writer managed to copy my writing style!

Thanks a lot! “I have another assignment coming up and would like the same writer again. Essays? I love his work.” I have already recommended your services to my close friend, who also cannot compose all essays simultaneously. Our teachers are very strict and they do not tolerate any instances of late submission.

Luckily, I found your company and your experienced writers, who solved all my problems in essays cessation academic writing! Excellent work! I can write papers myself, but formatting and grammar mistakes make me nervous. I sent my papers to you and your editors took care of those problems with ease. “I never expected to get such a good paper. I haven’t use a writing service like yours before, but you are good. Thanks.”

I was devastated when my teacher told me that a research paper takes 60% of the midwifery, final grade. Failing the paper means failing the whole course. I was depressed because my previous assignments were graded rather lowly. Smoking? Your company helped me solve the issue. Thank you so much for that! I handed in a good research paper and got a favorable feedback!

I was almost expelled from my college because I could not attend classes and work on a pack of home assignments at the same time. Whenever I began writing one paper, I thought about other projects and could not focus on any. I was very happy to midwifery find your company, which is a real savior. I purchased a couple of essays from two writing companies, who cheated and sent my fully plagiarized papers. Smoking? They definitely do not offer “custom” writing. I found your company and read a couple of essays, reviews.

I placed a “trial” order to see if you would send me the essay video games, paper at essays, all. I was shocked to see such a well structured and well written paper! For me, academic writing is the biggest obstacle on my way. I can pass all kinds of sentences, tests and midwifery, exams. However, writing essays and edward essayan, other assignments is very time-consuming and daunting. I found a company that offers affordable prices for academic papers. Thank you for assisting me with all my home assignments. Midwifery Essays? Your writers are genius!

My best wishes to your writers! I am so thankful that I do not know even how to express my emotions. My teacher always gave me very low grades with comments that I am overlooking some instructions. Your writer #830 sent me a research paper and I got an A! I am more than pleased with your online services! I had a surgery and could not study for a long time. Mark Resume? I missed many tests, exams, quizzes, and did not submit writing assignments on time. I thought I would fail every class, but then I found your website. I was wondering if you specialize in all subjects and your support team assured me that every single piece of essays, writing can be completed by writers.

“I’m thankful for the support you gave me. Mark? Your service is the essays, best!” “I’m happy you followed my instructions so closely. I appreciate that a lot.” I thought that every company on the Internet is a scam, until I found Essaywritingstore.com. I was very desperate since I had failed a couple of sentences persuasive essay, papers before. I asked your writers to be very attentive to instructions and they exceeded all my expectations. Midwifery Essays? I was surprised and astonished to essay games see the paper, where every sentence was breathtaking. I like to compose essays, but sometimes my part-time job makes me devastated and exhausted that I do not have time to sleep.

My friend told me that students can purchase papers online. I was a bit afraid to do it, but your company sent me the best paper! Will surely order more papers because your prices are really cheap! I always try to do all the homework on my own. However, I can't succeed in studying and always get very poor grades and negative feedback. I contacted you with a question if you could write an essays essay for me.

You have good prices, I am always pleased with the quality and content of your papers. I found out that some of edward essayan, my classmates purchase papers from you and midwifery essays, decided to give you a try. At that time, I had to work on a research essay. Smoking Cessation? I registered on your website and placed an order. In a day, I got a notification that my paper was ready. You helped me pass this class! I am very happy to cooperate with professionals! I did not know how to essays start writing my thesis proposal. Your writers carried out research and surprised my professor with incredible ideas.

Good job. I used to purchase papers from different online writing services, but I didn't receive what I paid for. Every time, I got lame excuses that they would send me the paper a bit later or they were sorry for the plagiarized content. Then I decided to look further and found your writing service. Your writer managed to complete the paper timely.

I really appreciated it. “I received the first part of the paper and earnest, it’s excellent. Essays? Can’t wait for the rest!” “Hi there, many thanks for the superb effort you put into my paper. Really appreciate it!” “I liked your style and clinical approach – thank you very much.” I am writing this review after I have made the edward essayan, 3rd order on midwifery essays, your website. All papers were delivered on time. Video Games? I did not have any recommendations or suggestions how to midwifery improve the paper because the content was great. Thank you so much. I typed “writing company” and edward essayan, found too many results.

I did not know which company can be trusted and essays, decided to read students’ comments. Your company was among the most discussed in for a essay those reviews. Your competent and diligent writers sent me the paper on time. Supreme assistance and midwifery, fair prices! I was constantly writing messages to my writer because I was very nervous about my research project.

However, I got a perfect paper in the end. It is just what I wanted. Thanks! I spent a couple of weeks on for a persuasive essay, the research proposal and did not manage to please professor’s demands, who provided a negative feedback on every submitted draft. Essays? I accidentally came across your online writing company and asked your writer to complete a part of the proposal. Games Violence? I submitted it and my professor really appreciated it. I completely forgot about an essay in management.

Our teacher is essays very strict and does not allow late submissions. I thought I would fail the task. But I found your website and purchased the paper. Believe it or not, your writer coped with my essay in 3 hours only! How is it possible?

I do not know, but I got an A+! “Please let me have this writer every time I need a paper written.” This year was very difficult for homework help grade, me because I had to work part-time and take care of midwifery, my sister. I bought almost every home assignment from your company and every time, you delivered high quality papers. As a result, I am among the best students in the class, and starting for a persuasive essay, do not waste my time on boring writing.

Thanks! I always thought that my teachers treat me unfairly because I spent much time on writing and midwifery, got B or C for every assignment. I got tired and thought that hiring an online writer is a good solution. Accent Mark? Thank you guys for amazing work done! Now I always get high grades. My paper was so well written that I had nothing to essays add. I simply submitted the edward essayan, essay and got an A. Thanks for your work!

I did not think that you can complete an essays order within a few hours. You sent me the paper exactly on help grade 1, time, without any delays, though I chose a very sophisticated and boring topic. You saved my life! I will definitely use your writing services in midwifery the future. I have read many reviews of your services and of being earnest, they indeed show how professionally you work. I forgot to midwifery leave my feedback the first time I placed the order. Now I am writing it to tell other students how helpful your writing services are.

You are definitely the best writing company on the web because you have never let me down. I did not think that online writing services actually help. I purchased a book review and your writer made my professor put an mark resume A. I was deeply impressed. I am so proud of you! You definitely represent the best writing service because your writers pay attention to the quality of writing. Wonderful service! It is the first time I am writing my feedback on your service. I am very lucky to have your support. I forgot about essays a research paper and ordered it at night. You still found the essays smoking, writer, who quickly did all the midwifery, work.

Thank you! You helped me restore my reputation after I had failed some papers. Other students deserve to know that Essaywritingstore.com always does its best to 1 help students succeed. I will surely place more orders. Your writing service is midwifery essays all that I needed in my student life. “There’s no doubt your writers are professional people. Thanks for the excellent work!” I came across too many writing services and did not know which one to choose. I read some reviews, where students recommended your online writing service. I did not know if you can be trusted, but I decided to accent mark resume give you a try. As a result, I got a well-written paper.

“I really appreciate receiving such a perfect essay. I will be coming back for more! Thank you!” “Was glad of the opportunity for revisions and that the writer took account of my ideas. Thanks a lot.” I had to write an admission essay to get a grant in one of the local colleges.

I thought it was impossible because my writing skills are very poor. I placed an essays order and importance, got a perfect essay! Thanks! Essaywritingstore.com sent me the paper of surprisingly high quality exactly the same date I mentioned in midwifery essays the order. My philosophy essay was great! Thanks! “I thought I was taking a risk ordering a paper from starting sentences for a your writing company. But it all turned out very nicely, thank you.” I used to buy papers from other companies and every time I was more and more disappointed. Eventually, I found your company that made me happy! Even if I give a very short deadline, your writers still manage to send me the paper with interesting content.

Thank you for support. I was very shy to midwifery essays order any papers online and edward essayan, thought that every student should diligently do homework. But when I found out that most of my classmates get A grades only because they purchase papers online, I also decided to do it. It was the first time I got an A+! Many thanks to your wonderful writers and supportive online representatives! You have helped me a lot! My assignments are always complex, but your writers always manage to meet my expectations. Your company helped me to pass many courses successfully and improve my reputation. I am very thankful to your writers who are very professional and punctual. Essays? They have never missed my deadline. I have dealt with a couple of writers and did not face any essays.

You are seriously the best writing service! You completed my research paper very fast. I used your paper as the basis of video games violence, my further research project. I am very thankful for your support and everything you have done for me! Tired of having an overwhelming schedule and lots of tasks you have to handle at midwifery essays, the same time?

We provide excellent and importance, prompt academic writing assistance by offering high quality, plagiarism-free essays. Receive a well-written paper with no stress or academic routine! We guarantee that all information is treated in the strictest confidence and all our written products are authentic. We do not share personal information about our customers with other parties and we do not reuse any papers sold to you. You may order any type of non-plagiarized sample paper from us – essays, reports, reviews, term papers, research papers, theses, dissertations and midwifery, more.

We cover approximately 70 subjects.

Write My Paper -
Midwifery Essays - …

math homework rubric RUBRIC + CA STANDARDS. Math: Geometry Class work / Homework RUBRIC. Math: Class work / Homework RUBRIC. Teacher Name: Mr. Myung.

Student Name: Period: Neatness and Organization. The work is presented in a neat, clear, organized fashion that is easy to read. Students have done assignment in pencil. The work is presented in a neat and organized fashion that is usually easy to essays read.

The work is presented in an organized fashion but may be hard to read at times. The work appears sloppy and unorganized. Sentences For A Essay? It is hard to know what information goes together. Diagrams and Sketches. Diagrams and/or sketches are clear and greatly add to the reader's understanding of the procedure(s). Diagrams and/or sketches are clear and easy to understand. Diagrams and/or sketches are somewhat difficult to understand.

Diagrams and/or sketches are difficult to understand or are not used. 90-100% of the steps and solutions have no mathematical errors. Almost all (85-89%) of the steps and solutions have no mathematical errors. Most (75-84%) of the steps and solutions have no mathematical errors. More than 75% of the steps and solutions have mathematical errors. Explanation is detailed and clear. Explanation is midwifery essays clear. Explanation is a little difficult to understand, but includes critical components. Explanation is cessation difficult to midwifery understand and video, is missing several components OR was not included.

All problems are completed. All but 1 of the problems are completed. All but 2 of the problems are completed. Several of the problems are not completed. Class work / Homework assignments that have a 2 or 1 according to the grading rubric will be returned back to students. Students will be given an opportunity to redo the assignment and complete as required. Students that are given back an assignment to redo will lose points for every extra day the assignment is midwifery essays out.

Example: If the assignment was due on a Tuesday, and the student did not turn in a completed assignment until Thursday then that student can only have a maximum of 8 points. Students that do not return any redo assignment(s) or turn in smoking cessation anything at essays all will receive 0 points. NOTE: Maximum assignment point is 10 if turned in on time and acceptable. Making A Poster : Poster Review. Making A Poster : Poster Review. Teacher Name: Mr. Myung.

Title can be read from 6 ft. away and essays smoking cessation, is quite creative. Title can be read from 6 ft. away and describes content well. Title can be read from essays 4 ft. away and describes the content well. The title is too small and/or does not describe the content of the starting sentences for a essay, poster well. Graphics are all in focus and the content easily viewed and identified from 6 ft. away. Most graphics are in focus and the content easily viewed and midwifery, identified from 6 ft. Homework Help 1? away. Most graphics are in focus and essays, the content is edward essayan easily viewed and midwifery, identified from earnest 4 ft. away. Many graphics are not clear or are too small. All items of midwifery essays importance on the poster are clearly labeled with labels that can be read from at least 3 ft. away. Almost all items of importance on the poster are clearly labeled with labels that can be read from at least 3 ft. Resume? away.

Several items of midwifery importance on the poster are clearly labeled with labels that can be read from at least 3 ft. away. Labels are too small to view OR no important items were labeled. The poster includes original problem and step by step solution with explaination . The poster includes original problem and step by step solution. The poster has original problem but is missing steps from solution. The poster either does not show the original problem or it has no steps shown for solution. Use of Class Time. Used time well during each class period. Focused on getting the project done. Never distracted others. Used time well during each class period.

Usually focused on getting the project done and never distracted others. Used some of the time well during each class period. There was some focus on getting the edward essayan, project done but occasionally distracted others. Did not use class time to focus on the project OR often distracted others. Several of the graphics used on the poster reflect a exceptional degree of student creativity in midwifery essays their creation and/or display. One or two of the graphics used on the poster reflect student creativity in homework grade their creation and/or display. The graphics are made by the student, but are based on midwifery, the designs or ideas of essay others. No graphics made by the student are included.

CA STANDARDS: ALGEBRA 1, GEOMETRY, ALGEBRA 2. Symbolic reasoning and calculations with symbols are central in algebra. Through the study of midwifery essays algebra, a student develops an understanding of the symbolic language of mathematics and the sciences. In addition, algebraic skills and grade, concepts are developed and used in a wide variety of problem-solving situations. 1.0 Students identify and midwifery essays, use the arithmetic properties of subsets of integers and rational, irrational, and real numbers, including closure properties for the four basic arithmetic operations where applicable: 1.1 Students use properties of numbers to demonstrate whether assertions are true or false. 2.0 Students understand and use such operations as taking the opposite, finding the reciprocal, taking a root, and raising to a fractional power. They understand and use the rules of exponents. 3.0 Students solve equations and inequalities involving absolute values. 4.0 Students simplify expressions before solving linear equations and inequalities in one variable, such as 3(2x-5) + 4(x-2) = 12.

5.0 Students solve multistep problems, including word problems, involving linear equations and linear inequalities in games violence one variable and provide justification for each step. 6.0 Students graph a linear equation and compute the x- and y- intercepts (e.g., graph 2x + 6y = 4). They are also able to midwifery sketch the edward essayan, region defined by midwifery, linear inequality (e.g., they sketch the region defined by 2x + 6y. The geometry skills and concepts developed in this discipline are useful to all students. Accent? Aside from learning these skills and midwifery essays, concepts, students will develop their ability to construct formal, logical arguments and proofs in geometric settings and essays, problems. 1.0 Students demonstrate understanding by identifying and giving examples of undefined terms, axioms, theorems, and inductive and essays, deductive reasoning. 2.0 Students write geometric proofs, including proofs by contradiction. 3.0 Students construct and judge the validity of starting sentences persuasive a logical argument and midwifery, give counterexamples to disprove a statement. 4.0 Students prove basic theorems involving congruence and similarity.

5.0 Students prove that triangles are congruent or similar, and they are able to use the concept of corresponding parts of accent resume congruent triangles. 6.0 Students know and are able to use the triangle inequality theorem. 7.0 Students prove and use theorems involving the properties of essays parallel lines cut by a transversal, the properties of quadrilaterals, and the properties of circles. 8.0 Students know, derive, and solve problems involving the perimeter, circumference, area, volume, lateral area, and surface area of common geometric figures. 9.0 Students compute the volumes and surface areas of prisms, pyramids, cylinders, cones, and spheres; and 1, students commit to memory the formulas for prisms, pyramids, and cylinders. 10.0 Students compute areas of polygons, including rectangles, scalene triangles, equilateral triangles, rhombi, parallelograms, and trapezoids.

11.0 Students determine how changes in dimensions affect the perimeter, area, and midwifery essays, volume of common geometric figures and solids. 12.0 Students find and use measures of sides and of interior and help grade 1, exterior angles of triangles and polygons to midwifery classify figures and solve problems. 13.0 Students prove relationships between angles in polygons by using properties of complementary, supplementary, vertical, and exterior angles. 14.0 Students prove the Pythagorean theorem. 15.0 Students use the Pythagorean theorem to sentences persuasive determine distance and find missing lengths of sides of right triangles.

16.0 Students perform basic constructions with a straightedge and midwifery essays, compass, such as angle bisectors, perpendicular bisectors, and homework grade 1, the line parallel to a given line through a point off the midwifery essays, line. 17.0 Students prove theorems by help 1, using coordinate geometry, including the midpoint of a line segment, the essays, distance formula, and various forms of equations of lines and circles. 18.0 Students know the definitions of the games, basic trigonometric functions defined by midwifery essays, the angles of a right triangle. They also know and are able to use elementary relationships between them. For example, tan( x ) = sin( x )/cos( x ), (sin( x )) 2 + (cos( x )) 2 = 1. 19.0 Students use trigonometric functions to help 1 solve for an unknown length of a side of a right triangle, given an angle and a length of a side.

20.0 Students know and are able to use angle and midwifery, side relationships in problems with special right triangles, such as 30°, 60°, and 90° triangles and 45°, 45°, and 90° triangles. 21.0 Students prove and solve problems regarding relationships among chords, secants, tangents, inscribed angles, and of being earnest, inscribed and circumscribed polygons of circles. 22.0 Students know the effect of rigid motions on figures in midwifery essays the coordinate plane and space, including rotations, translations, and accent resume, reflections. This discipline complements and expands the mathematical content and concepts of algebra I and geometry. Students who master algebra II will gain experience with algebraic solutions of problems in various content areas, including the solution of systems of quadratic equations, logarithmic and essays, exponential functions, the binomial theorem, and the complex number system. 1.0 Students solve equations and inequalities involving absolute value. 2.0 Students solve systems of games violence linear equations and inequalities (in two or three variables) by substitution, with graphs, or with matrices. 3.0 Students are adept at operations on polynomials, including long division. 4.0 Students factor polynomials representing the difference of squares, perfect square trinomials, and essays, the sum and difference of two cubes. 5.0 Students demonstrate knowledge of how real and complex numbers are related both arithmetically and graphically. In particular, they can plot complex numbers as points in the plane.

6.0 Students add, subtract, multiply, and accent mark, divide complex numbers. 7.0 Students add, subtract, multiply, divide, reduce, and evaluate rational expressions with monomial and polynomial denominators and midwifery, simplify complicated rational expressions, including those with negative exponents in the denominator. 8.0 Students solve and homework 1, graph quadratic equations by factoring, completing the square, or using the quadratic formula. Students apply these techniques in solving word problems. They also solve quadratic equations in the complex number system. 9.0 Students demonstrate and midwifery essays, explain the accent mark, effect that changing a coefficient has on the graph of quadratic functions; that is, students can determine how the graph of a parabola changes as a, b, and c vary in the equation y = a(x-b)2 + c. 10.0 Students graph quadratic functions and determine the maxima, minima, and zeros of the function.

11.0 Students prove simple laws of logarithms. 11.1 Students understand the inverse relationship between exponents and logarithms and use this relationship to solve problems involving logarithms and exponents. 11.2 Students judge the validity of an argument according to whether the properties of real numbers, exponents, and logarithms have been applied correctly at each step. 12.0 Students know the essays, laws of video games violence fractional exponents, understand exponential functions, and use these functions in problems involving exponential growth and essays, decay. 13.0 Students use the definition of logarithms to translate between logarithms in any base. 14.0 Students understand and use the properties of starting for a persuasive essay logarithms to simplify logarithmic numeric expressions and to identify their approximate values.

15.0 Students determine whether a specific algebraic statement involving rational expressions, radical expressions, or logarithmic or exponential functions is sometimes true, always true, or never true. 16.0 Students demonstrate and explain how the geometry of the graph of a conic section (e.g., asymptotes, foci, eccentricity) depends on the coefficients of the quadratic equation representing it. 17.0 Given a quadratic equation of the form ax2 + by2 + cx + dy + e = 0, students can use the method for completing the square to put the equation into standard form and can recognize whether the graph of the equation is a circle, ellipse, parabola, or hyperbola. Midwifery Essays? Students can then graph the starting for a persuasive essay, equation. 18.0 Students use fundamental counting principles to compute combinations and permutations.

19.0 Students use combinations and permutations to compute probabilities. 20.0 Students know the binomial theorem and use it to expand binomial expressions that are raised to positive integer powers. 21.0 Students apply the method of mathematical induction to prove general statements about the positive integers. 22.0 Students find the essays, general term and starting sentences persuasive essay, the sums of arithmetic series and of both finite and infinite geometric series. 23.0 Students derive the summation formulas for essays, arithmetic series and for both finite and infinite geometric series.

24.0 Students solve problems involving functional concepts, such as composition, defining the inverse function and performing arithmetic operations on functions. 25.0 Students use properties from number systems to justify steps in combining and simplifying functions.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Midwifery Essays - The UK's quality …

Amiri Baraka Baraka, Amiri (Contemporary Literary Criticism) - Essay. (Born Everett LeRoy Jones; has also written as LeRoi Jones and Imamu Amiri Baraka) American poet, dramatist, short story writer, novelist, essayist, critic, and editor. The following entry presents an overview of Baraka's career through 1997. See also Amiri Baraka Drama Criticism , Amiri Baraka Literary Criticism (Volume 2), and Volumes 3 , 5 , 14 . A seminal figure in the development of midwifery essays, contemporary black literature, Baraka is a controversial writer. His career has encompassed the Beat movement, black nationalism, and the tenets of Marxist-Leninist philosophy, and essays smoking his verse is imbued with such concerns as cultural alienation, racial tension and midwifery conflict, and the necessity for social change through revolutionary means. According to edward essayan, some scholars, he succeeded James Baldwin and Richard Wright as one of the most prolific and persistent critics of post-World War II America.

Having rejected Western values, Baraka endeavors to create art with a firm didactic purpose: to midwifery essays, forge a viable art form that reflects the true values of the African-American community and of oppressed peoples throughout the world. Born in 1934 as Everett LeRoy Jones in Newark, New Jersey, Baraka spent his early childhood creating comic strips and writing science fiction. At school Baraka excelled in his studies, graduating from high school at essays importance of being earnest the age of fifteen. He enrolled in Howard University in 1952 and just before beginning his first year, started spelling his name LeRoi. At Howard, Baraka studied with such noted black scholars as E. Franklin Frazier, Nathan A. Scott, Jr., and Sterling A. Brown who is regarded as the patriarch of African-American literary critics. Midwifery! Despite these exceptional teachers, Baraka found Howard University stifling and flunked out in importance earnest 1954. He then joined the midwifery essays, United States Air Force. In 1957, after being dishonorably discharged, he moved to New York's Greenwich Village and became part of the Beat movement. Edward Essayan! That same year he married Hettie Roberta Cohen and together they founded Yugen , a magazine forum for Beat poetry. During the next few years, he also established himself as a music critic, writing about jazz for downbeat, Metronome , and the Jazz Review . Baraka first received critical acclaim as a poet, for his collection Preface to midwifery essays, a Twenty Volume Suicide Note …, which was published in 1961.

In 1960, Baraka was invited to Cuba by the New York chapter of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. Baraka began to persuasive essay, make it his life's work to incorporate his political, social, and spiritual beliefs into his writing. No longer content with art for art's sake, Baraka would use poetry and essays drama to teach people, opening their eyes to reality as he saw it. Following the murder of Black Muslim leader Malcolm X in essay video 1965, Baraka divorced his white, Jewish wife and moved to Harlem. He dissociated from white people and dedicated himself to creating works that were inspired by midwifery, and spoke to the African-American community.

This same year, he founded the Black Arts Repertory Theatre/School in Harlem. He married Sylvia Robinson (she later changed her name to Amina Baraka), a black woman, in 1966. Around this time, Baraka's hatred of whites peaked. When a white woman asked him what whites could do to help blacks, he retorted, You can help by dying. You are a cancer. In 1968 he converted to Islam and changed his name to smoking cessation, Imamu Amiri Baraka, meaning blessed spiritual leader.

In 1974, in another radical shift, Baraka dropped the spiritual title of essays, Imamu and declared himself an adherent of Marxist-Leninist thought. Rejecting Black Nationalism as racist in accent mark its implications, he now advocated socialism as a viable solution to the problems in America. He also repudiated his past anti-Semitic and anti-white statements. He concluded: Nationalism, so-called, when it says 'all non-blacks are our enemies,' is sickness or criminality, in fact a form of fascism. Midwifery Essays! In the fall of 1979, he joined the Africana Studies Department at State University of New York at sentences for a Stony Brook as a teacher of creative writing. In 1979, as reported by midwifery essays, William J. Harris in his 1985 retrospective study of Baraka and essays smoking his work, [Baraka] was arrested after two policemen allegedly attempted to midwifery, intercede in a dispute between him and his wife over the price of children's shoes. While serving his sentence at a Harlem halfway house, Baraka wrote The Autobiography of video, LeRoi Jones (1984). Since then he has written Why's/Wise (1985), an essays, epic poem; The Music: Reflections on Jazz and mark Blues (1987) with his wife Amina Baraka; and Reflections (1988), a poem published in the periodical Black Scholar . A sense of rebellion is the one consistent theme throughout Baraka's canon.

Following the midwifery essays, Beats' abandonment of traditional poetic structure and adopting their free use of essays importance, slang, Baraka earned praise and respect as a poet with his first volume of poetry, Preface to a Twenty Volume Suicide Note …. This volume reflects the influence of essays, Howl author Allen Ginsberg's poetry and grade Charles Olson's projective verse theory, which rejects closed, traditional forms in favor of what Olson termed composition by field. In this collection, Baraka satirizes various aspects of post-World War II popular culture, particularly the heroic cowboys and comic book superheroes. The majority of the poems, however, discuss concerns typical of the bohemian milieu Baraka identified with, including themes of dislocation and detachment from mainstream society. Also in midwifery essays 1961, Baraka published Cuba Libre , an essay describing his trip to Cuba to earnest, join in the anniversary celebration of midwifery essays, Fidel Castro's first revolutionary attempt. During this period of Baraka's metamorphosis from sentences persuasive, literary bohemian to black nationalist, he published some of his best-known works, including an analysis of contemporary black music, Blues People…. Negro Music in midwifery White America (1963), and essays smoking a second volume of poetry, The Dead Lecturer (1964). Essays! Although Baraka wrote a number of plays during this period, Dutchman (1964) is edward essayan, widely considered his masterpiece. Essays! The play received the Obie Award for best Off-Broadway play and essays brought Baraka to essays, the attention of the American public.

Involving a conflict between a black middle-class college student and a flirtatious white woman, Dutchman is edward essayan, said to mark the emergence of Baraka's heightened racial awareness. The Slave (1964) also demonstrates the midwifery, philosophical change Baraka was undergoing. This play revolves around a black revolutionary leader who confronts his ex-wife and her husband, both of whom are white. Help Grade! Another 1964 drama, The Toilet , concerned a white homosexual boy who is beaten up by a gang of black boys. After Baraka severed all of his ties with white people and culture, his writings, with increasingly violent overtones, called for midwifery essays blacks to unite and establish their own nation.

Experimenting with ritual forms in his drama, he penned Slave Ship (1967), a recreation of the wretched circumstances experienced by enslaved Africans during their passage to starting sentences persuasive essay, America. Other works written during Baraka's black nationalist period are The System of Dante's Hell (1965), his only novel, and midwifery Tales (1967), a collection of essay video games violence, short stories. After Baraka aligned himself with the socialist philosophy, his works began to call for a working-class revolt against the bourgeoisie. Baraka's works in this vein include Hard Facts: Excerpts (1975), a volume of poetry that includes several poems which accuse well-known black artists and activists of self-promotion—disguisedas nationalism—at the expense of working class African Americans. Baraka's dramas since 1974, including S-1 (1978), The Motion of History (1978), and The Sidney Poet Heroical (1979), reflect his commitments to Marxist-Leninist-Maoist thought and midwifery Communism. S-1 and The Motion of History are reminiscent of the agitprop dramas of the essay video violence, 1930s, particularly in their appeals to working-class solidarity and in their suggestion that working class revolution is society's only hope.

Baraka's first volume of poetry, Preface to a Twenty Volume Suicide Note …, met with general approval for its unconventional style and language. Critics would later observe that this is the only work of Baraka's that is essays, free from accent resume, ethnic torment. Dutchman , Baraka's most widely studied and well received work, was acknowledged by Norman Mailer as the best play in essays America. While some critics praised Dutchman for its power, freshness, and deadly wit, others expressed outrage at its language, what they perceived as its perpetuation of interracial hostility, and its portrayal of whites. Starting Sentences For A Persuasive Essay! Baraka's next plays, The Slave and midwifery The Toilet , also met with mixed reviews.

The latter play was described by one reviewer as an obscene, scatological, bloody confrontation of the races in a school lavatory. Critic C. W. E. Essay Video! Bigsby called it a barely stageable homosexual fantasy in which the midwifery, setting is a urinal and the theme of the sexual nature of homework 1, violence and the degradation of the white world. After becoming a vocal proponent of socialism, Baraka has been faulted for polemicism. In his study, Harris observed that assessment of Baraka has fallen into two general camps: The white response … has been either silence or anger—and, in a few cases, sadness…. One general complaint is that Baraka has forsaken art for politics…. Another common accusation holds that Baraka used to be a good poet before he became a virulent racist. The reaction to Baraka in most of the black world has been very different from that in the white. In the black world Baraka is a famous artist. He is essays, regarded as a father by the younger generation of poets; he is quoted in the streets—a fame almost never claimed by an American poet….

Many critics maintain that audiences bristle at Baraka's depictions of white America, because he mirrors the ugly and hideous facets of American society. Access our Amiri Baraka Study Guide for Free. ? A Good Girl Is Hard to Find (drama) 1958. ? Cuba Libre (essay) 1961. ? Dante (drama) 1961; also produced as The Eighth Ditch , 1964. ? Preface to a Twenty Volume Suicide Note …. (poetry) 1961. Video Games Violence! ? Blues People: Negro Music in White America (essay) 1963. ? The Moderns: An Anthology of New Writing in America [editor] (anthology) 1963. ? The Baptism (drama) 1964. Midwifery Essays! ? The Dead Lecturer: Poems (poetry) 1964. Mark Resume! ? Dutchman (drama) 1964. ? The Slave (drama) 1964. ? The Toilet (drama) 1964. ? Experimental Death Unit. (The entire section is 366 words.) Get Free Access to this Amiri Baraka Study Guide. Start your 48-hour free trial to unlock this resource and thousands more. Get Better Grades. Our 30,000+ summaries will help you comprehend your required reading to ace every test, quiz, and essay. We've broken down the chapters, themes, and midwifery characters so you can understand them on your first read-through. Homework Help 1! Access Everything From Anywhere. We have everything you need in one place, even if you're on the go. Download our handy iOS app for free. Amiri Baraka (as LeRoi Jones) with David Ossman (interview date 1963) SOURCE: An interview in The Sullen Art: Interviews by essays, David Ossman with Modern American Poets , Corinth Books, 1963, pp.

77-81. [ In the following interview, Baraka discusses his magazine , Yugen, his poetry, and his various literary influences .] Jones published only two more issues of Yugen after his interview was recorded early in 1960. Since then, he has co-edited The Floating Bear and has seen Corinth's publication of his first book of poems, Preface to starting persuasive, a Twenty Volume Suicide Note , in essays association with his own Totem Press. Morrow has scheduled his study, Blues, Black White America and Grove will do his System of Dante's. (The entire section is 1722 words.) Get Free Access to this Amiri Baraka Study Guide. Start your 48-hour free trial to essays, unlock this resource and thousands more. Essays! Ralph Ellison (review date 6 February 1964) SOURCE: Blues People, in The Collected Essays of Ralph Ellison , edited and with an introduction by help, John F. Callahan, The Modern Library, 1995, pp. 278-87. [ In the following review, which originally appeared in The New York Review on February 6, 1964, Ellison points to both positive and negative aspects of Blues People.] In his introduction to midwifery essays, Blues People LeRoi Jones advises us to approach the edward essayan, work as. … a strictly theoretical endeavor.

Theoretical, in that none of the questions it poses can be said to midwifery essays, have been answered definitely or for sentences for a all time (sic!), etc. Midwifery Essays! In fact, the whole book proposes more questions than it. Accent Resume! (The entire section is 3541 words.) Amiri Baraka with D. H. Essays! Melhem (interview date Fall 1982) SOURCE: Amiri Baraka: Revolutionary Traditions, in importance earnest Heroism in the New Black Poetry: Introductions and Interviews , University Press of Kentucky, 1990, pp. 215-63. Essays! [ In the following interview, conducted in 1982 by D. H. Melhem and Michael Bezdek, Baraka discusses a variety of topics including his upbringing, his work, and his views on art and politics .] Since the for a persuasive, early 1960s, the figure to be reckoned with in Black political life and essays art has been Amiri Baraka. Controversial, responsive to changing social ambience, he has articulated the games violence, riotous language of the essays, unheard (to invoke Martin Luther King's definition once again) within a vernacular and a new idiom of. (The entire section is 18116 words.) Henry Louis Gates Jr. Persuasive Essay! (review date 11 March 1984) SOURCE: Several Lives, Several Voices, in New York Times Book Review , March 11, 1984, pp. 11-12. [ In the following review, Gates outlines The Autobiography of midwifery essays, LeRoi Jones.] When I first met his father, Coyette Leroy Jones, I was shocked by his striking resemblance to his son. Video! Amiri Baraka locates his first identity through this resemblance to essays, his father: That I was short and skinny with big eyes and looked just like my father. These were the homework help grade, most indelible. My earliest identity. If that's true then for much of a half-century, it is fair to essays, say, he has been running away from that very identity.

LeRoi Jones predicted as much, even as early as 1964. (The entire section is 2313 words.) Amiri Baraka with Sandra G. Shannon (interview date Winter 1987) SOURCE: Amiri Baraka on Directing, in Black American Literature Forum , Vol. 21, No. 4, Winter, 1987, pp. 425-33. Earnest! [ In the midwifery, following interview, Baraka discusses his work as a director and his views on for a directing .] Amiri Baraks is an artist of the 1960s' political scene still hard at work in the 1980s. Playwright, poet, political activist, Marxist, anti-Semitic, anti-feminist have all been used to label him, yet a less controversial label is often ignored—director. Most noted for his plays Dutchman and The Stave , Baraka has done some of his own directing and midwifery essays collaborated with directors such as Gilbert Moses, Jerry Benjamin, Jim Malette, Kdward Parone. (The entire section is 3653 words.) Douglas A. Ramsey (review date 29 March 1987) SOURCE: A review of The Music: Reflections on Jazz and video Blues , in essays Los Angeles Times Book Review , March 29, 1987, p. 6. [ In the following review, Ramsey offers a mixed assessment of The Music: Reflections on Jazz and Blues.] When Amiri Baraka listens to music, he hears things that might escape us if we could not depend upon him to point them out with his eloquent insistence, indignation and essay anger.

He hears political oppression, capitalist exploitation, racist duplicity and class struggle. The beauty in the works of the midwifery, great jazz masters comes to him transformed through Marxist-Leninist dialectic into ideology and sociology. Essay Video Violence! That may seem a grim and joyless route. (The entire section is midwifery essays, 939 words.) Barry Wallenstein (review date February-March 1996) SOURCE: A review of Transbluency: The Selected Poems of Amiri Baraka/LeRoi Jones (1961–1995) , in American Book Review , Vol. 17, No. 3, February-March, 1996, pp. 7, 30. [ In the following review, Wallenstein provides a positive assessment of Transbluency.] Deeply political, Amiri Baraka writes poems that have bothered many, reflecting as they do his dream of revolution, where the social orders will be recast, the races realigned. Much of his work is smoking, topical, written for the moment, and, as with agitprop verse, it's run the danger of becoming an historical footnote. Perhaps to consciously counter this eventuality, Baraka has placed musicality at essays the center of his. Essays Smoking! (The entire section is 1514 words.) Sandra G. Shannon (essay date March 1996) SOURCE: Manipulating Myth, Magic, and Legend: Amiri Baraka's Black Mass , in CLA Journal , Vol. 39, March, 1996, pp. 357-68. [ In the following essay, Shannon illustrates how Baraka drew upon myths, traditional symbols, popular literature, and established institutions in Black Mass.] The assassination of Malcolm X on February 21, 1965, profoundly affected Amiri Baraka and gave fuel to his developing nationalist position. What resulted was a more focused appeal to the cultural consciousness of exclusively African-American audiences and a need for an experimental theatre.

Inspired by the martyred Malcolm X, Baraka abandoned the restraints of midwifery, self-defeating. Homework Help Grade 1! (The entire section is 3516 words.) George Piggford (essay date Spring 1997) SOURCE: Looking into midwifery essays Black Skulls: Amiri Baraka's Dutchman and the Psychology of Race, in Modern Drama , Vol. XL, No. 1, Spring, 1997, pp. 74-82. [ In the following essay, Piggford explores Baraka's psychological analysis of black American men in Dutchman.] Houston A. Smoking! Baker, Jr. has rightly observed [in The Journey Back: Issues in Black Literature and Criticism , 1980] that the radical chic denizens of Bohemia [and] the casual liberals of the academy have never recognized LeRoi Jones's/Amiri Baraka's achievement as a playwright and a poet because his brilliantly projected conception of black as country—a separate and progressive nation with values. (The entire section is 4335 words.) Carla J. McDonough (essay date 1997) SOURCE: Amiri Baraka: Angry Young Men, in midwifery essays Staging Masculinity: Male Identity in Contemporary American Drama , McFarland Company, 1997, pp. Earnest! 30-2. [ In the following excerpt from her Staging Masculinity, McDonough studies Baraka's treatment of black manhood in his works .] While [Eugene] O'Neill, [Arthur] Miller, and [Tennessee] Williams were produced chiefly on the main stages of Broadway, the avant-garde, off-Broadway plays of Amiri Baraka (LeRoi Jones), which were often written within and for the Black Revolutionary theater, became a powerful voice for issues of race within American culture, an issue that is at the heart of American identity. His. (The entire section is 1510 words.) Andrews, W. D. Essays! E. The Marxist Theater of Amiri Baraka. Comparative Drama 18 (Summer 1984): 137-60.

Examines how Baraka's Marxist ideology is reflected in his plays. Bone, Robert. Essays Of Being Earnest! Action and Reaction. New York Times Book Review (8 May 1966): 3. A negative assessment of Home: Social Essays . Casimer, Louis J., Jr. Essays! Dutchman: The Price of Culture Is a Lie. In The Binding of Proteus , edited by Marjorie W. Video Violence! McCune, Tucker Orbison, and Philip M. Essays! Withim, pp. 298-310. Lewisburg: Bucknell University Press. (The entire section is 274 words.) Amiri Baraka Homework Help Questions. As you probably know, the essays smoking, postcolonial perspective analyzes the effects of economic and midwifery physical control over the native inhabitants and the resources of an area.

The poem Somebody Blew Up. Baraka uses an ellipsis in the first and fifth stanzas. The ellipsis (. . .) is used to mark the omission of edward essayan, a word or words. It is also used to midwifery essays, allow a jump from one statement or topic to mark resume, another. Ask a question.

Write My Essays Today -
Xn--b1addaqvlhoie4h xn--p1ai

Example Executive Resumes Other Career Marketing Documents. This client had achieved the pinnacle of success in midwifery, a niche of the financial services industry and had grown somewhat bored and essays smoking cessation, ready for a new challenge. With new corporate leadership in place, he felt the winds of change coming and wanted to leave on his own terms and at the top of his game. Whether this was advisable or not was irrelevant by essays the time he came to me, as he had already resigned his position. His goal was to find a position that would challenge him, and was particularly enthusiastic about the prospect of building another niche player into a market leader. The bold red and for a persuasive essay, blue color scheme matched this client’s bold personality. The charts and graphs helped emphasize his proven potential as a mastermind for business growth. This client also had uncommon, value-add experience in the public sector and maintained a strong professional network of former colleagues and contacts in Washington D.C. Considering that he worked within a highly regulated industry, he had leveraged this experience in midwifery, his prior positions and we wanted to call attention to it in his resume even though it was from quite some time ago. We decided to essays smoking cessation include it but leave it undated. IT and Telecommunications Solutions Executive Resume.

The client had three possible goals with this resume. For more than 12 years as an expert in IT and telecom solutions for hospitals and healthcare organizations, he had earned a comfortable living through his own independent consulting firm. However, he was concerned that the industry was changing and that he may need to midwifery adapt his approach in order to continue to prosper in his specialty. He felt there were three possible paths: 1) Use the homework help, resume in midwifery essays, his efforts to build more business for his own consulting firm. 2) Seek out partnership opportunities with another small consulting firm that offered complementary services. 3) Be employed by homework grade 1 a larger consulting firm and given charge of a practice area. It is difficult to handle three targets in midwifery essays, a single resume, but as many of the accent resume, same results and benefits would appeal to all of these audiences, I believed there were enough similarities that we could create a single resume. The first page provides an midwifery essays overview and summary of the client’s skills and qualifications, along with some of the big-picture benefits he produces for clients. The rest of the resume showcases some of the more recent and significant projects he has worked on, in CAR format. The accomplishment boxes highlight the key quantifiable facts from mark each engagement.

The client’s earlier experience was included to illustrate the breadth of his skills, which are applicable to midwifery essays industries other than healthcare, although the client had chosen to pursue expertise in that narrow niche. Chief Medical Officer - Executive-level Medical Resume. This client was an extremely well educated, non-practicing MD and expert in global clinical RD within the starting sentences for a persuasive, pharmaceutical and biotech industries. He came to me with an midwifery essays extremely lengthy and accent resume, detailed CV that he had been trying to use in the corporate world, with little success. It took some extensive consulting with the client to get him to midwifery essays think about his work in terms of results and homework, benefits—especially results or benefits that we could quantify. He simply wasn’t used to thinking about his work in these terms and this was further complicated by midwifery the fact that it truly was difficult to quantify many of his accomplishments. Paring his extensive credentials and the technical details of his work down to just three pages was another challenge. The resulting resume was well worth it. The structure, formatting, and for a, design of the entire resume was created to essays succinctly convey his many technical qualifications and essays cessation, make them as easy-to-read as possible at just a glance. Midwifery. The highlights and video games violence, big-picture impact of his contributions at essays each company are set apart in an eye-catching box. Notable highlights for each are called out in a bulleted box.

I created an addendum for details of his many additional credentials, and essays importance of being earnest, I instructed the midwifery essays, client to bring this with him as a leave-behind for interviews. Conservative design elements and coloring used in games violence, the resume help make it eye-appealing, but appropriate and acceptable to the target industry. This client was challenged with how to write her resume because she was worried that her experience with multiple start-ups (many that were not successful due to no fault of her own) reflected poorly on her. She also struggled with how to communicate her many accomplishments despite the failed startups. Clearly we solved all her problems with this powerful and highly effective resume. She was also in a field in which a CV was sometimes requested, but not often. To prepare her for anything, we created this modular resume that included two addendums that she could include or not, as was appropriate. This accomplished client was ready for his next challenge and essays, loved working in start-ups, early-stage growth companies, and turnarounds. This resume helped him accomplish his goals in record time. Within weeks of launching his search, he had accepted a job offer as the CTO of a growing company.

Notice the technique used at the end. We didn't want to essays smoking cessation date the resume further back than we did, but he had some early-career accomplishments that he wanted to convey. Midwifery Essays. The other experience section allowed us to do that without dating the resume too far back. What do you see that is unusual about of being, this resume? We had reasons not to midwifery want to make the dates on this resume too obvious, and yet experience that dated back further than 20 years was still relevant.

Rather than listing the dates in a really obvious place, they are within the text of the resume. Sentences. This may not work in midwifery essays, some industries, but given the importance earnest, intended audience for this resume, it was a highly effective technique. Entrepreneur Returning to the Corporate World in a Senior Sales Management Role - Sales Manager Resume. Tammy Lawson was on track for midwifery, a very successful sales management career when she decided to leave the starting sentences for a persuasive, world of traditional employment to purchase and manage a franchise organization that was in midwifery essays, distress and required turnaround. Homework 1. She was hugely successful in essays, this endeavor and had built the company revenue more than $10 million over the past decade. She had just sold the edward essayan, company a few months before when she came to me for a resume. While she had enjoyed the challenge of being her own boss, she yearned to go back to her sales management career, which was her passion. However, she wasn’t sure how to midwifery present this in earnest, a resume, as her most recent experience made her appear overqualified and drew attention away from her more relevant sales management experience. Her “ideal” job would include some aspect of sales training and essays, mentoring as well, as this was something she loved doing and video, really excelled at, although none of her previous job titles reflected it. The solution was a resume that was very strategically written to focus on her most relevant sales qualifications and to deemphasize the midwifery essays, fact that she had been the owner and top executive of the franchise company. While we were meticulously honest in our description of her most recent experience, we were quite selective about what we included and which aspects of her achievements we chose to focus on in order to emphasize the aspects most likely to be relevant in her next position.

A variety of graphics, charts, and graphs called attention to homework help grade 1 her most impressive accomplishments and areas of qualification. Essays. Tammy’s training-related accomplishments are sprinkled throughout the resume. Dr. James Agard was a European-trained MD and U.S.-trained MBA with a long history of accomplishment as a practicing anesthesiologist. While he was still a practicing physician, his career had taken a turn into executive management and he wanted to homework grade 1 continue this, hoping to midwifery essays land a CEO role. He offered a very distinctive value proposition: the proven ability to transform medical operations into a unified, seamless, high-quality, and cost-optimized “value-based” sustainable system founded on common purpose, vision, and essays smoking, teamwork. In the progressive leadership positions he had held over the most recent decade, he made great headway in midwifery essays, this regard. We used a variety of charts, graphs, and callouts to illustrate this very distinguishing value proposition throughout the resume.

In particular, we illustrated Dr. Essays Smoking. Agard’s results in decreasing costs while simultaneously increasing quality of patient care, caseloads, and overall revenue. When Dr. Agard came to me, it was with a very detailed medical CV which included a very confusing chronology of midwifery, his experience, since many of his positions have been simultaneous. Importance Of Being Earnest. I rewrote his resume into a traditional executive format that showcased his stories of challenge-action-result-strategic impact success, particularly as they related back to his value proposition. Midwifery. The emphasis throughout is on his leadership and management competencies, though his clinical highlights and medical credentials add essential credibility and are highlighted in his summary profile. The color scheme of muted greens, browns, and golds create immediate eye appeal and are consistent with Dr. Agard’s conservative personality. Manufacturing Industry CEO Resume. Terrence came to me as a seasoned CEO, to have me prepare his first resume ever. Essays Importance Earnest. He had a really incredible story for why his career had progressed as rapidly as it had (engineer to plant GM almost overnight).

As a young engineering professional, he was on a business trip and ended up talking with the man sitting next to him on the plane. That man was the owner of a company that was troubled and essays, losing money. They had a lengthy discussion in which Terrence offered a number of suggestions about how he would correct the problems and turn the help, business around. A couple of essays, weeks later, the company owner called and recruited Terrence to serve as GM of one of the most troubled plants. The hitch: he would receive NO salary until he turned it around. He quickly produced positive results and was later promoted to president of the entire company, and smoking cessation, then recruited to the CEO role he was in when he came to me. This story was touched on in the midwifery, resume by noting that he had been personally recruited by the owner, but I used it more extensively in the letters and biography that I also prepared for him. Starting Sentences Persuasive. An excerpt from one of those letters: Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and midwifery essays, be great? I hadn’t heard this quote, attributed to Jimmy Johnson, 20-plus years ago when I took my chance.

But it is a chance I will always be grateful I took, as it changed my life forever. Driving profitable business growth, improvement, and essays smoking cessation, sustainable change. Those are the essays, themes that have been present throughout my career, but my opportunities to really have an impact skyrocketed two decades ago, when by chance or fate I happened to grade strike up a conversation with the essays, man sitting next to me on an airplane. At the accent, time I was a young professional, not long out of college and beginning to establish myself in midwifery essays, an engineering career. The man I was talking with turned to be the owner of a company, and after lengthy discussions regarding business philosophy he offered me a job with the challenge to turnaround a failing manufacturing plant. Edward Essayan. The catch? There would be zero pay until the plant was profitable. Midwifery Essays. As risky as it might have seemed, I had faith in my potential, and somewhere I found the courage to importance take the chance…

Terrence’s personal brand and value proposition was all about driving growth and results through the creation of essays, a cohesive company culture of homework grade, “We.” We showcased this in his profile section, and I called out a quote from him that I had jotted in my notes during my consultation with him. The quote was perfect, because it emphasized his focus on producing results through teamwork, but also because it emphasized his philosophy of life and leadership which had been shaped by his early experiences. Again, we further drew this out in midwifery, the other documents I prepared for him. Terrence had lots of successes and results. The Executive Performance Snapshots call immediate attention to the overriding story of success and his strategic impact in each position while complementing his brand. Rather than letting the reader get lost in a sea of bullets, I used a graphic element on importance of being each page to illustrate some of his quantified achievements in a format that was quick and easy to midwifery scan. The color scheme was selected to give the resume an understated elegance while adding the visual appeal that would ensure his resume stood out. Insurance Reinsurance Industry Executive. Sales Engineering Executive Resume.

Vice-President, Global Finance Manager Resume. Brianna was an interesting corporate finance executive. She didn’t have particularly strong mathematical or quantitative skills. Instead, for her it was all about essays importance earnest, understanding the underlying meaning of the numbers and how that meaning could be used to drive business strategy. Midwifery. As I interviewed her, her passion for this really shone through and she got really excited describing to me how the C-suite executives would come to her and she would help them understand the numbers and help grade, help them create strategy from midwifery them. Without a doubt, this was the essays smoking cessation, key to midwifery her personal brand and unique value proposition and we emphasized it throughout her resume. The resume was slightly challenging in essays smoking, that Brianna had worked for the same, well-known company for many years. This company had a strong public brand, but behind the scenes had really been struggling since the economic crash about midwifery, two years after Brianna had been hired.

She had a really hard time communicating the specifics of her contributions to essays cessation me and she said just the fact that the company was still alive indicated that. Midwifery Essays. But now there were some serious efforts underway to sell the essays smoking cessation, company, and as a whole it had never really bounced back from the downfall. After a lengthy conversation I was finally able to distill a number of specific achievements that balanced all of her contributions in regards to cuts, streamlining, and RIFs with a few stories of growth from when she was first hired and from some specific parts of the business that did grow. The result was a really strong resume that clearly positions Brianna as a high-level strategic and finance advisor to the C-suite, but also as someone who is also able to produce results no matter what the midwifery, situation: business growth or streamlining. The graphic used on the second page, with the plus and minus sign, complements this theme. Information Technology Executive Resume - U.S. Expatriate. Carol was an interesting client in that just out of college, 18 years before, she picked up roots and moved internationally, never looking back as her career took off. Fast forward to the present and she was the mother of homework grade 1, two school-aged children and midwifery essays, really wanted to return to the U.S. We intentionally made her U.S. Accent Mark Resume. citizenship and desire for a return to the U.S. very, very clear in the header of her resume. But, we were concerned that even understanding her citizenship, potential employers might view her complete break from the U.S. Essays. negatively, so I wrote the text of her resume to really emphasize how she was recruited and promoted aggressively over accent mark, the years, as a way to explain why she had stayed in Ireland for so long.

This was also a major theme of the midwifery essays, cover letters I wrote for her, as you can see from this excerpt: Some people swear that timing is everything. Others insist that successful people make their own luck. As a 20-something who picked up roots and relocated internationally, I wasn’t really thinking about either at the time. Today, more than 18 years into accent an ever-progressing and always successful career, I am a true testament to both. Coming out of college with an M.B.A. and essays, a computer science degree from accent mark resume one of the most prestigious universities in the world, just as the dot.com era was being born in 1996, there could hardly have been a better place in the world for me to be than Europe. After all, as I’m sure you know, Ireland is well known as a world-class hub for high tech innovation and startups. As a talented, ambitious, creative, and midwifery essays, pioneering system and software architect, designer, and developer I was aggressively recruited to work on a number of innovative and start-up technology initiatives and products. Edward Essayan. Recognized very early on for my leadership, I was sought out for team leadership roles in essays, the first year of resume, my career, a trend that has continued and accelerated since. Carol’s original resume was extremely detailed and technically focused. Midwifery Essays. I rewrote it to emphasize her leadership and management credentials and potential.

Her major strengths included her unusually strong ability to clearly and deeply understand the issues at hand, cut through the clutter, and focus on the pivotal points most critical to success, creatively overcoming any obstacles on the path. These strengths drove her key value proposition: the proven ability to steer world-class product development organizations to accent mark increased competitive advantage and stronger sales, profits, and shareholder gains by leveraging innovation and essays, maximizing quality and edward essayan, performance. This value proposition is clearly conveyed in her resume profile and also through the stories of success and achievements throughout her resume. The graphical and design elements in the resume gave her resume immediate visual appeal, but also provided us a way to convey the key results and midwifery, contributions she had made. With a goal of highlighting the content of her resume rather than drawing the eye away to accent mark design elements alone, we chose a muted color scheme that clearly let her impressive achievements shine through.

Senior Sales Manager Resume - Industry Career Change. Jack Asher is an midwifery essays extraordinarily accomplished and ambitious sales management executive with a BOLD and essays smoking, engaging personality—the type of person who has a presence that “fills” up a room when he walks into it. His leadership style was equally. bold and highly effective, as evidenced by the outstanding results he had produced consistently throughout his career. He had been in the insurance industry since the start of his career. Jack’s goal was to transfer his extraordinary sales management experience into a new industry. Including the names of midwifery, his employers, which clearly indicated they were insurance. companies, was unavoidable, but we were careful to strip the resume of any other industry-specific language that would.

pigeonhole him. The language used throughout the resume was carefully chosen to help show how Jack’s experience was transferable. The bold red and black color scheme and help grade 1, layout was selected to complement his personal brand and midwifery essays, value proposition which was all about bold leadership of top-producing sales organizations. The format allowed us to call out and draw attention to the. major achievement at each company, while further illustrating his value proposition with many results-indicative numbers. The testimonial on the second page was a perfect addition as the smoking cessation, person had used language that clearly supported Jack’s brand. The.

representative accomplishments section on the first page gave us a place to midwifery showcase Jack’s most impressive, career-wide accomplishments. For almost her entire career this client had worked for the same hotel and resort company, which if presented incorrectly could make her career look stagnant. As she was hoping this resume would help her make the transition to the CFO level, it was important to show that while her experience was all in one company, it was still progressive. The client was also concerned that her SVP job title wasn’t reflective of her potential and she really wanted to emphasize that she had worn many hats in games, a growing company, as well as the acting-CFO for a number of months. In order to really showcase the midwifery essays, concepts of growth and progression, the resume content and design was strategically developed to highlight the exponential growth of the accent mark resume, company during the essays, time this client was working for them, as well as her eight promotions through the years. The charts on the front page, with the eye-catching upward pointing arrows, really emphasize the business growth, while the red-shaded accomplishment boxes in the body of the resume emphasize the of being, client’s progression as well as the midwifery essays, depth, diversity, and significance of her most prominent accomplishments.

The client hoped to cessation remain in the hospitality/hotel industry or a related industry, so her relevant expertise in these was promoted in the text. Essays. Her passion and help grade 1, unique value proposition was all about building connections and essays, teamwork to drive results, and this is for a persuasive really called out in the profile section with the essays, included quotes. International Executive - CEO / COO Resume. This client was a multicultural, multilingual American expat who had spent his entire career working in the Middle East. He was very accomplished and prided himself on creating ethical and transparent organizations that produced outstanding results and helped propel companies to the next level of success. He had progressed quickly in his career and was leading at the very highest level in his company, but without the title to go along with it. He hoped to move his career to edward essayan the next level, but was worried that his job title didn’t convey his level of experience. We quickly addressed this in the job description, justifying his targeting of CEO roles. The rest of the essays, resume is very results-focused and his contributions are highlighted using a variety of design, graphical, and charting techniques. We chose a very conservative color scheme that the essays smoking cessation, client thought would appeal to the audience he was targeting.

We anticipated two primary audiences for the resume: 1) American companies doing business in essays, the Middle East and 2) Middle Eastern companies doing business in the U.S. So as not to homework confuse the reader, we thought it was best to specify in the resume which currency we are referring to when we give monetary figures. North American Controller Vice President - Finance Resume. Lucy was concerned that she had spent nearly a decade with a company that had been in midwifery essays, rapid growth mode when she first joined them, but then quickly went into decline, beginning in sentences for a, 2008, along with the midwifery essays, economy. She was worried that the company’s revenue decline would reflect back negatively on her capabilities. A second concern was that she had resigned from her last company with plans to start an independent consulting firm. While she completed a few small assignments, she did not enjoy the sales and marketing aspect of running her own firm, and jumped at the chance to go back to traditional employment.

Unfortunately, this left a not very flattering time period in her employment history. In consultation with the client, it became clear that while her current employer’s revenues had declined (an aspect of the company she had zero control over), her contributions in reorganizing and streamlining the company so that it remained vital and positioned for future growth when the importance of being, economy rebounded, were absolutely essential. Without her financial leadership, the essays, company may have failed completely during these years. Instead, by the time we were preparing this resume, the situation was looking much more optimistic for the company and they were entertaining several options to restart growth once again. The client’s very real contribution in all of this was her transformation of the essay games, financial function from just an midwifery essays accounting arm of the company into a strategic business partner, a value proposition that we showcased throughout the resume. Care was also taken to balance the essays smoking cessation, content with growth-focused language and achievements, to essays illustrate that Lucy’s value proposition was just as relevant and beneficial when a company was in growth mode. This helped to essays smoking prevent her from being pigeon-holed as a leader for downsizing initiatives. Lucy was not able to provide any significant accomplishment stories from her consulting years.

So, rather than take page space and midwifery essays, attention away from the essays smoking cessation, more relevant experiences, we chose to describe the consulting briefly at the end of the resume. To minimize the possible immediate impression of a gap in the resume, the essays, employment dates were strategically placed next to job titles where they were not as visually obvious. When you invest in mark resume, my Executive Resume Writing Career Marketing VIP services it is at NO RISK whatsoever, because if you follow through with the project and are not fully 100% satisfied with the quality of the essays, services and deliverables that I provide, within one week of receiving the proof documents you can destroy the electronic copies of the proof files, return any other products or materials sent to you, and can request and receive a full 100% refund. Executive Resumes - Traditional Grayscale Coloring. Chief Investment Officer / Senior Fund Manager - Investment Banking Resume. President / CEO / General Manager - Senior Manager Resume. Infographic Resume / Value Profile Examples.

Networking Card - Front. Networking Card - Back. Book your executive VIP project today. Or, if you still have questions, book an introductory 45-minute consultation with Michelle and get a $155 discount on the $100kCareerMarketing.com program. One-on-one, Michelle will go over smoking, your current resume and job search concerns, discuss the strategies she would use in writing your resume and other portfolio documents, answer your questions, and give you the chance to midwifery benefit from help 1 her expertise and recommendations. Midwifery. There is no obligation and even if you choose not to proceed with the program, you win! Toll Free: 1-800-644-9694.

(You may need to homework grade leave a message. Please do! We promise to get back to you promptly and confidentially)