Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Computer revolution cause and effect

Computer revolution cause and effect

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Computer Revolution Cause And …

Computer revolution cause and effect

Custom Essay Order -
Cause And Effect Of Computer …

Art Museum Essays and Research Papers. Dan Bussiculo November 19, 2005 Ancient Civilizations Museum Project For this project I visited the Metropolitan Museum of computer cause and effect, . Art , on breast at least four different occasions, September 20th being the first visit, the subsequent three I didn't write down. I chose to examine the Ancient Egypt civilization, which is extremely rich in everything from hieroglyphics and revolution, statues to frasca thesis jewelry and tombs. Cause And Effect! The first item I examined was the royal acquaintance Memi and what is digital breast, Sabu, from Dynasty 4 2575-2464 BCE. It.

Ancient Egypt , Ancient history , Egypt 837 Words | 3 Pages. Denver Art Museum The Denver Art Museum is one of the few luxuries Colorado residents and computer and effect, . tourists alike, have the pleasure of experiencing. It is frasca thesis truly a world class facility, from the outside in. Within the confines of its walls reside masterpieces from the likes of cause, Monet, Degas, and Picasso. There is a broad spectrum of what tomosynthesis, art from all corners of the globe represented here. Computer! This includes art from various European nations, as well as that of mlb breaking barriers, far eastern cultures to American Indian design. Each. 2nd millennium , Art , Art museum 1084 Words | 3 Pages. Computer! ?The Museum as a Racist Institute Racism, particularly against those of African descent, is a very dark past for the Western world, one that . still prevalently haunts and invades the future. As racism is a part of frasca thesis, societies’ history, cultural institutions that present said history, such as museums , deal with the idea of racism every day in the exhibits within their walls. Computer Revolution Cause! Many efforts are made to show how terrible the racism of the past was and is, but the line between the racism of the what is digital breast past and. African American , Art museum , Black people 2204 Words | 7 Pages.

Art Museum as a Ritual Duncan begins her article, “The Art Museum as Ritual,” by comparing . art museums to religious/ceremonial spaces, not only in architectural design but also in their purpose. She states, however, that unlike churches or temples, museums are secular places where “the secular truth became the authoritative truth.” Thus, a separation of church and state came to be an, as Duncan states, “religion…kept its authority only for voluntary believers.” She then goes on to the differences. Art museum , Florence , Kunstmuseum Basel 1000 Words | 3 Pages. ?Curtis Hess Museum Experience The outside activity that I chose to do was to visit a museum . The museum in cause and effect which . I visited was the Brandywine River Museum . This museum is located in Chadds Ford PA, which is right outside of Philadelphia, and like the name says it sits right along the Brandywine River. I went to art stellar this fine art museum with my sister who lives in the area and we did not take a guided tour, instead we just walked around on our own time and were able to talk about the computer revolution paintings with. Andrew Wyeth , Brandywine Creek , Brandywine River Museum 1096 Words | 4 Pages. COLEMAN ART MUSEUM The problem: The problem with Coleman Art Museum is the inability to produce . any revenue from the past three years as well as the company had gone into their financial reserves in order to cover costs from losses. Company overview: The Coleman Art Museum (CAM) is a nonprofit corporation located in Universal City, which is a large metropolitan area in the western United States. Barriers Essay! CAM was founded in 1925, it was originally named Fannel county Museum of Fine Arts . But in 2000.

Art , Art museum , Collection 1700 Words | 6 Pages. Q. Study one louis kahn building and express is principles Kimbell Art Museum Kimbell art . museum at fort worth, texas, is considered the crown jewel of Louis Kahn. Revolution Cause And Effect! The brief demanded for a modern building where natural light should play a vital role and the form to be a work of art of modest scale – not overwhelming the viewer and the artwork. Art Stellar! The museum is composed of 16 parallel vaults that are each 100 feet (30.5 m) long, 20 feet (6 m) high and 23 feet (7 m) wide (internal measurements). Art museum , Ceiling , Concrete 1190 Words | 4 Pages. ? Denver Art Museum Visit Visiting the Denver Art Museum for cause the first time can be something of resume, . clouded experienced. There is almost too much for one day for revolution cause and effect your mind to overcome; the architect, surrounding area and, of phtosynthesis quiz, course, the many wondrous works of art can overwhelm any first-timer. Although originally dating back all the way to 1948, the Denver Art Museum , as well as the surrounding Civic Center buildings have dramatically changed and become a work of art themselves. As anyone is driving. Art museum , Arts , Denver 1422 Words | 6 Pages.

Museum of computer cause and effect, Modern Art and Prominent Figures. 1.) Write the Full form of the following a.)PNG b.) PDF c.)JPEG d.)BASIC e.)ROM f.)DVD g.)GIF h.)LAN i.) VDU j.)CLUT 2.) Match the . following Painters with their arts a. Michelangelo ____ A. Morning Haze b. Art Stellar! Leonardo Da Vinci ____ B. The Sleeping Gypsy c. Salvador Dali ____ C. Persistence of Memory d. Pablo Picasso ____ D.The Swing e. And Effect! Henri Rousseau ____ E. The Last Supper f. Henri Matisse ____ F. Gueraica g. Claude Monet ____ G. The Starry Night h. Pierre Auguste. Barnes Foundation , Claude Monet , Henri Matisse 514 Words | 3 Pages. of frasca thesis, news about Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) drew my attention. It said that this nonprofit museum suffered decreasing . investment and donation since the computer revolution worldwide financial crisis in 2008; indeed, it lost about 18% money. It is no doubt that the great power of financial crisis damages the development of nonprofit museums , which rely on the endowments and donations from the individuals, institutions, government, etc. There may be some negative expectation on the future of what is digital breast tomosynthesis, nonprofit museums because of the. Art museum , Federal government of the United States , Manhattan 2661 Words | 7 Pages. ART 185 Museum Of Modern Art: George Seurat. ART -185-SAS07: Art As Communication 3 December 2013 Museum Paper On November 9th, 2013, St. Computer Cause And Effect! Josephs College . hosted a field trip into exploring writing 3rd edition, New York City. The purpose of this field trip was to transport us into the city, and have the students visit a major art museum . There were a few different choices, the computer revolution cause and effect students had, but most went straight to the Metropolitan Museum of Art because the admission to essays realism sayre the museum was whatever you want to contribute.

However, we took a different approach. Revolution! My friend. Blue , Color , Georges Seurat 925 Words | 3 Pages. Museums as rituals Scott Cunningham, a writer, once said, “Rituals developed as a means of contacting and utilizing the exploring and essays answers energy . within humans as well as in computer revolution and effect the nature world” (Ascension Gateway). This thought provoking quote could be used to spark the thinking of how rituals are practiced in our daily secular lives. Carol Duncan does a great job with showing how rituals are practiced in our secular lives; she uses museums to emphasize this point. Art Stellar Resume! Carol Duncan’s Civilizing Rituals: Inside. Anthropology of computer cause, religion , Art museum , Florence 2711 Words | 7 Pages. Louis Kahn: the Salk Institute and Kimbell Art Museum. laboratories and study rooms which are given functionality through the servant spaces (Manrique, 11/08/04). Is Digital Breast Tomosynthesis! This concept was practiced through out most of . Kahn's career, but is most notable in his ingenious designs of the revolution cause and effect Salk Institute and Kimbell Art Museum . The Salk Institute located in La Jolla California is of the most unusual nature.

The building is set up into two large towers separated by a large concrete courtyard. The building is arranged in this way because one side of it faces the ocean. Art museum , Harold Pinter , Kimbell Art Museum 1151 Words | 4 Pages. fire and the lighting bolt to mlb breaking the left also show danger. That’s how the many formal elements were used through out the painting. Winslow Homer’s painting . “The Lifeline” uses American Realism to portray something that really happened. Realism is an art that portrays “form in the natural world in a highly faithful manner” (Getlein 551). Homer uses this to portray a scene of bravery and heroism. This painting shows a dramatic rescue of two people suspended above rough waves by a lifesaving device that. And Effect! History of painting , Painting , Philadelphia 1494 Words | 4 Pages. ? Museum Field Trip Last night I had an amazing experience. I toured museums in multiple States and on two . Continents.

This also happened to be the least expensive cultural experience of my life since it was done from the privacy of my own home. “How is that possible?” you may ask. I toured each museum from my computer. Each museum had its own unique experience, complete with different types and essay contest, eras of art . Revolution And Effect! All of the art was beautiful in its own way. However, I’d like to. On Moral Realism! Art museum , Context menu , Graphical user interface 1014 Words | 3 Pages. Should Art Museums Be Democratized? The art museum is a place that collects and preserves very valuable and profound pieces of art created by some of . the most influential artists of all time. Not everyone can understand the emotions and profound ideas that are expressed in old works of art . Only a fraction of all people can really appreciate a fine work of art and computer cause, understand its true meaning. Many people that go to the art museum do not belong. They do not hold the higher level of education needed to look at a painting and see its.

Art , Art museum , Arts 1561 Words | 4 Pages. Art Appreciation Compare and Contrast Vincent Van Gogh and Claude Monet In this Essay I will compare and contrast two paintings. What Is Digital Breast! The . first painting is Stairway at Auvers by revolution cause Vincent Van Gogh. Frasca Thesis! The painting is one of 80 paintings done by revolution Van Gogh during his stay in Auvers. Stairway at Auvers was done on July 1890 shortly before his death. The second painting is resume Water Lilies 1916-1926 by Claude Monet.

Both painting are oil canvas, Water Lilies is one of 250 water lilies paintings done by Monet. Auvers-sur-Oise , Claude Monet , History of painting 1155 Words | 3 Pages. Monica Vaughn Art History I 10 November 2010 Museum Project Ansel Adams, The Tetons and The Snake River, Grand Teton National . Park. 1942. Revolution And Effect! Gelatin Silver Print. Featured at frasca thesis, Phoenix Art Museum . Phoenix, Arizona. Ansel Adams (1902-1984) was born in San Francisco, California. Being raised in the shadows of the great Golden Gate Bridge was the revolution motivation for his deep appreciation for nature and his early childhood would become his primary inspiration to pursue photography. Strangely enough the barriers contest 1906. Ansel Adams , Ansel Adams Wilderness , Art museum 1693 Words | 5 Pages.

The Whitney Museum of American Art has often been referred to a citadel of American Art , partially due to computer and effect the . museums facade, a striking granite building (Figure 1), designed by Bauhaus trained architect Marcel Breuer. The museum perpetuates this reference through its biennial review of frasca thesis, contemporary American Art , which the Whitney has become most famous for. The biennial has become since its inception a measure of the computer state of contemporary art in America today. Since the Museum's opening in 1931. Alexander Calder , Art , Arts 1179 Words | 3 Pages.

Background Museum : The McNeil Museum of realism sayre, Art (MMA) is a not-for-profit museum founded in cause the . city of Universal, in the western United States. Originally chartered in is digital 1925, under the founding name Fannel County Museum of cause and effect, Fine Arts , the what tomosynthesis museum went through a name change in 2000 to reflect the museum’s main benefactor, Jonathon A. Revolution Cause And Effect! McNeil. Before the museum went through a name change, however, in frasca thesis 1997 MMA benefited from computer revolution cause and effect, a $28 million dollar bond election. This election allowed MMA to on moral realism sayre mccord expand their. Collection , Curator , Fee 1482 Words | 5 Pages. Museum of Modern Art in computer revolution and effect New York Roxanne Briano The Museum of Modern Art in New York City is the barriers essay contest . world’s leading modern art . Its exhibits have been a major influence in creating and stimulating popular awareness of modern art and its accompanying diversity of its styles and movements. Computer! The museum’s outstanding collections of contest, modern painting, sculpture, drawings, and revolution, prints range from Impressionisms to realism mccord current movements.

Moreover, there are exhibits of modern architecture, industrial design, sculpture. John D. Rockefeller, Jr. , Modern art , Modernism 1626 Words | 5 Pages. Cause And Effect! The Metropolitan Museum of Art has one of the finest Asian art collections that has enlightened and strengthened my . understanding in my personal art experience. The Museum itself is an artistic architectural structure that graces the entire block on 82nd Street in Manhattan. Entering inside, I sensed myself going back into an era, into a past where people traded ideas and is digital, learned from each other. It is a past, where I still find their works of yesteryears vividly within my grasp, to be remembered. Bodhisattva , Buddhism , China 1591 Words | 5 Pages. ?A Formal Analysis of revolution and effect, Art Darlene Traci Kepner ART /101 February 17, 2013 Karen Witt A Formal Analysis of Art . The visual literacy of line usage by frasca thesis both artists is computer revolution extremely different from one another.

Van Gogh's The Starry Night Sayre, H. M, (2010) (Fig.73) and LeWitt's Wall Drawing No. 681” Sayre, H. Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition Answers! M, (2010) (Fig.77) portray subject matter of different compositions. However, both depictions of art , also express, different qualities, styles, and eras. Van Gogh is from the eighteenth century. Museo del Prado , Museum of Modern Art , Vincent van Gogh 980 Words | 3 Pages. ? MUSEUM REPORT ‘ISTANBUL MUSEUM of modern art ’ ISTANBUL MUSEUM OF MODERN . Computer Cause! ART History of the Museum In 1987, the project of Istanbul Modern arose at the first International Contemporary Art Exhibition, namely the International Istanbul Biennial. Nejat F. Eczac?bas?, founder of Istanbul Foundation of Culture and Arts , impressed by the dynamism of the exhibition and proceeded to establish a modern art museum which is permanent. The Feshane, textile manufacturing. Art museum , Conceptual art , Contemporary art 821 Words | 3 Pages. advisors, scientist, and mlb breaking essay, museum curators from the J. Paul Getty Museum , were approached by a man possessing a statue known as a . Computer Revolution! kouros. Gladwell continued by phtosynthesis saying that the museum spent fourteen months putting the statue through numerous test and inspections. In the computer cause fall of 1986, the writing and essays museum agreed to computer revolution buy the statue, and it went on public display for the first time in years.

Here’s where the story takes a turn. Essays On Moral Mccord! Thomas Hoving, the former director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, noticed. Argument , Art museum , Juan de Pareja 1289 Words | 4 Pages. Abstract Art “Abstract art seeks to computer revolution break away from traditional representation of physical objects. It explores the what is digital breast . relationships of forms and computer revolution, colours, whereas more traditional art represents the world in recognizable images.” In abstract art , the artist uses a style of shapes, forms, lines and colours to interpret a subject without actually providing the what is digital tomosynthesis viewer with recognisable images or symbols. Artists have always found new and different ways to illustrate their world views and thoughts to. Collage , Cubism , De Stijl 1849 Words | 5 Pages. much obvious and it?s possible that his severe attacks further dramatized his brush work. However, there is a consistency to cause and effect his technique that adds even . more depth as well as a rich texture to this work of frasca thesis, art . Starry Night is a beautiful painting, representational in computer revolution cause and effect the type of art . The size of the painting is frasca thesis 29 in. by 36 ? in., and oil on canvas were the materials used. And Effect! Van Gogh is using an expressive quality and an emotionalism viewpoint.

On the left side of the painting, there is a. Art Stellar! Albert Boime , Arles , Moon 1860 Words | 4 Pages. Cubism Art Cubism is the fragmenting of computer, three-dimensional forms into areas of pattern and color, overlapping and phtosynthesis quiz, intertwining so that . shapes and parts of the human anatomy are seen from the front and back at revolution cause and effect, the same time. Cubism was first introduced to the world in 1907 by Picasso and Braque. Its introduction, into the art world, changed the viewer's visual representation. Sayre Mccord! This was clearly evident with Picasso's painting, Les Demoiselles d' Avignon (1907). Many found this painting very disturbing.

Collage , Cubism , Georges Braque 803 Words | 3 Pages. Compare and contrast two works of Art. This essay will cover the similarities and differences between two Artworks The Little fourteen -Year- Old Dancer and Baboon and young. Discussion . about this works of revolution, Art will be based on the field man's analysis, thus description, analysis, interpretation and judgement on the subject matter, media and size, location and literal qualities, social, cultural and mlb breaking barriers, political issues surrounding the creation of the Artworks but in the form of compare and contrast. Computer Revolution Cause And Effect! I will also discuss how these inspirational. Drawing , Edgar Degas , Female 1311 Words | 4 Pages. children. Andrew was a sickly child and so his mother and father made the resume decision to pull him out of school after he contracted whooping cough. He received . schooling in all subjects including art education. Andrew had quite a vivid memory and a fantastic imagination that led to a great fascination for computer cause art . His father recognized an obvious raw talent that had to be nurtured. While his father was teaching him the basics of traditional academic drawing Andrew began painting watercolor studies of the. Exploring 3rd Edition Answers! Andrew Wyeth , Art museum , John Singer Sargent 785 Words | 3 Pages. next day, my wife convinced me to get up and wobble over to an art museum . I reluctantly agreed.

Unfortunately, the stuff in the . museum was limited to badly painted depictions of stuffy Italian aristocrats from computer and effect, a century that required that people wear stupid hats. Still sick, I came very close to vomiting on mlb breaking essay contest one of those works of art . If I had, that very painting might now be hanging in the modernistic whacko section of the Whitney Museum , titled, “Portrait of the Doge of Genoa Covered in Puke.” . Art museum , Influenza , Italian language 831 Words | 2 Pages. As an art student, I find the art that we learn about in class very interesting because it is art that I would . never be interested in, but yet after learning the details I enjoy them. Although I don’t mind learning art through power points, I find physically looking at art more enjoyable. Getting the whole experience of physical artwork is a more exciting way to learn and catches my interest more, which is why I was so excited to cause visit a new museum and look at some art . For this assignment I decided. Art , Installation art , Light 997 Words | 3 Pages. Office Art Memo Jeffrey D Covington Hum 112 – World Cultures II Dr. Byron Wess Strayer University August 25th, 2013 Abstract In this . paper I will be writing a memorandum to my “boss” about various pieces of art (s)he wants me to pick out to decorate the new corporate offices.

I will be identifying three examples of exploring writing paragraphs, 19th century Impressionist painting or sculpture and three Post-Impressionist works. Computer Cause! In this memo I will explain how the six pieces of art fall into these two styles. Also I will. Phtosynthesis Quiz! Claude Monet , Impressionism , Musee d'Orsay 1181 Words | 3 Pages. The Art of Byzantine Civilization: An Exhibition during 1261 to 1557. became an official religion. Christianity affected the Byzantine art . In Byzantine art the main subject of computer revolution cause and effect, paintings ? icons . (Greek ? image) were holy figures: Christ, the Virgin Mary, the saints, and the apostles. One of the most famous is phtosynthesis icon with Archangel Gabriel, Byzantine (Constantinople or Sinai?), 13th century. There is the exhibition devoted to revolution cause and effect the art of Byzantine civilization at the Metropolitan Museum of Art . The exhibition begins in 1261, when the capital Constantinople. Barriers Essay Contest! Angel , Blessed Virgin Mary , Byzantine Empire 442 Words | 3 Pages. the intellect or moral sense.

The manifestation of life in art is one of the most sublimely beautiful things that I have ever encountered. C.S. . Lewis described art’s worth when he wrote, “ Art has no survival value; rather it is one of computer revolution, those things which gives value to phtosynthesis survival.” I believe that is the real point behind art ; to bring a kind of contentment that is logistically unnecessary, yet remarkably important. My favorite piece of art is The Starry Night by computer revolution and effect Vincent Van Gogh. Millions have witnessed. Albert Boime , Expressionism , Impressionism 857 Words | 3 Pages. Arts painting reflection BobbyByron. Art Stellar Resume! ?University of Phoenix Material Painting Reflection Worksheet Visit a local art museum , or search the computer revolution cause Internet for images of . Frasca Thesis! paintings created from the computer revolution cause 1920s to the present day.

Insert an image of each painting into this assignment, and cite each image consistent with APA guidelines. Reflect on the paintings related to the social and cultural events taking place at the time, and answer the following questions. Each response must be between 50 and phtosynthesis, 100 words. 1. Painting title, artist, date: A. Bombing of Guernica , Christina's World , Grand Canyon 754 Words | 2 Pages. ? Over the past 15 weeks, I have grown to understand, acknowledge and computer revolution, ultimately appreciate art , in a way like never before. From the very . first lesson, and every lesson following I learned something new. Lessons detailing the different elements of art , principles of design and the evolution of art ! Thanks to this course, I am more knowledgeable in a variety of art media’s; architecture, film and video, installation and performance, sculpture, painting, printmaking, and drawing.

I have to say the. Arts , Greek mythology , Installation art 1012 Words | 3 Pages. Journal 1, Humanities, Museum /Fine Art Gallery Visit The Saint Louis Art Museum’s architecture is frasca thesis beautiful. . There are many roman influences to computer cause the outside of the building including round arches, tall stone columns and roman statues of persons in robes and sandals. The building itself is art stellar very inviting and enjoyable to view just from the outside. Revolution Cause And Effect! When entering inside, one will notice the gorgeous marble floors, the lofty ceilings and the roman style pillars, wall trim, steps and hallways. The. Art Stellar Resume! Art , Art museum , Cliff 845 Words | 3 Pages. Art is portrayed in so many different views.

When looking at each piece of computer cause and effect, art and its cultural background I was interested to . see more. I enjoyed each piece of art and frasca thesis, the inspiration behind it was even more eye opening to me. Computer Revolution! There is what breast a historical perspective behind each piece of art and we as people have not taken the computer cause and effect time to see how art was started. I have never looked at art in such a serious way until now, being able to is digital see such a wide variety of art and how each piece was created was very. Art , Art critic , Art museum 2311 Words | 6 Pages. Office Art Memo Office Art Memo Office Art Memo. OFFICE ART MEMO 1 Assignment #2: . Computer Revolution Cause! Office Art Memo, Brenda Roper Professor Lynn Wilson World Cultures II – HUM 112 March 3, 2013 OFFICE ART MEMO 2 The three impressionist painting I choose is Dance Class by Edgar Degas, Lunchon of the frasca thesis Boating Party by Piette Augustine Renoir. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec , Impressionism , Musee d'Orsay 1093 Words | 3 Pages. Visual Art Analysis University of Phoenix Stacey Pierce July 19, 2010 Dream caused by revolution and effect the flight of a bee around a pomegranate, a second . before waking up By Salvador Dali, 1994, 51?40.5 cm, oil on canvas Thyssen-bornemisza collection. “A typical dream with a long theme, the frasca thesis consequences of a sudden accident that causes the awakening” –Salvador Dali. The Style the artist has used is Surrealism., Salvador created this piece in such a way that the revolution and effect picture looks exaggerated and essay, real. Color , Color theory , Focal point 948 Words | 3 Pages.

Ringling Museum of Art and Ca d'Zan Mansion As you turn into long the road leading to the Ringling Museum of . Computer Revolution! Art , you can see the magnificent building just ahead at the end of the road. The Ringling Museum of Art has the look of many fabulous mansions and museums in frasca thesis Europe. The museum and mansion are located on approximately 66 acres of land next to computer revolution cause and effect the Sarasota Bay; the land was purchased by frasca thesis Mr. Ringling during the computer revolution cause and effect 1920s as part of the boom which took place during that time. The Ringling. 1920s , Circus , Florida 1014 Words | 3 Pages. Breast! Metropolitan Museum of computer cause, Art - Case Study.

Executive Summary The New York Metropolitan Museum of the Art is a non-profit institution with an established history as a . behemoth of the artistic world. It was founded and maintains today the phtosynthesis mission of “establishing and maintaining in the city of New York a museum and library of art , of encouraging and developing, the revolution cause and effect study of the fine arts , and the application of arts to frasca thesis manufacturing and practical life, of advancing the general knowledge of kindred subjects, and, to computer revolution cause and effect that end, of and essays answers, furnishing. Art museum , Manhattan , Metropolitan Museum of Art 4649 Words | 14 Pages. When taking a trip to computer cause and effect the Norton Museum of Art I chose a one dimensioned painting called Adam that was located on the first . floor. The artist is Nicholas Carone and was painted in phtosynthesis quiz 1956. To the left of the painting, Adam, was another painting named Personage which was painted by revolution and effect Robert Mothewell in 1943. Mlb Breaking Essay Contest! Personage is an abstract oil painting on canvas with multiple different colors. To the right of Adam was a sculpture called Sea Quarry and was created by Theodore Roszak.

The sculpture was not an. Art museum , Expressionism , History of painting 606 Words | 2 Pages. Art analysis- Dream caused by the flight of a bee around a pomegranate, a second before waking up By Salvador Dali, 1994, 51?40.5 cm, oil . on canvas Thyssen-bornemisza collection “A typical dream with a long theme, the consequences of a sudden accident that causes the awakening” –Salvador Dali. The Style the artist has used is Surrealism, Salvador has done this piece in such a way though that the picture looks exaggerated and real. As it shows highlights, shadows and revolution, shapes of frasca thesis, a realism. Color , Color theory , Focal point 1014 Words | 3 Pages. The Art of Travel Rheotrical Analysis. ?Kirsten Cooper Lara Jacobs WRTG 3020 2/4/13 The Art of Darkness: Beauty’s Dependence on Darkness in computer revolution and effect The Art of Travel “There . Is Digital Tomosynthesis! was only revolution and effect one way to tomosynthesis possess beauty properly, and that was by understanding it, by making oneself conscious of the computer revolution factors (psychological and visual) responsible for it” (de Botton 216). On Moral Mccord! In The Art of Travel, Alain de Botton encourages the reader to view the world through an artistic eye, one which is attuned to detail. Computer Revolution And Effect! By doing so, one can comprehend beauty by becoming ardently. Aesthetics , Alain de Botton , Cypress 1136 Words | 5 Pages. Is Digital Breast! A Day at the Orlando Museum of revolution cause, Art.

Day at the Museum In the history of humanity, civilizations have always made a place for fine arts or works to be displayed to . the people; we know these places as galleries and museums . Exploring Writing Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition Answers! Presently many different genres of art are displayed but many of these works are similar in revolution cause and effect the fact that they are all influenced by styles developed in the early twentieth century. Phtosynthesis Quiz! I went to visit a museum recently, I viewed the art it was filled with, and I left with a different view of computer revolution cause and effect, art than when I had arrived. 2007 albums , 20th century , Art 1026 Words | 3 Pages. recognizable piece of art . Salvador Dali was born on May 11th, 1904 in Catalonia, Spain (Dali). Persistence of Memory was done in 1931, while . he was living in Paris, France (Dali). Art Stellar Resume! The work itself is a surrealist landscape, which stays true to his style throughout his career.

Persistence of Memory is full of symbolism and has many elements of art within the piece. By dissecting the various parts of images used in Dali’s piece, we can begin to pick apart the different elements of computer revolution and effect, art found and pull meanings. Element , Great Depression , Museum of Modern Art 1108 Words | 3 Pages. Exploring Writing 3rd Edition! bed, I see it on a daily basis and always can think of something new when I look at it. This is Salvador Dali’s abstract art in which he does . best. Dali is a well-known Spaniard surrealist. The name of the painting is The Apparition of computer revolution, Face and Fruit Dish on a Beach.

The artwork is breast so odd causing the explanation to computer cause be hard. Illusionistic Surrealism is phtosynthesis one form of art that is portrayed very well in computer cause dalis artwork. The Big picture looking at it from afar you will see a dog, a table, wine glass. Dog , Face , Faces 994 Words | 3 Pages. ? Formal Analysis of Art Nancy H. Wieczorek Arina Melkozemova University of . Phoenix September 28, 2014 [Title Here, up to 12 Words, on One to Two Lines] Formal Analysis Question 1 Van Gogh Gallery, 1889) (Every stock photo, 1968) When comparing Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night painting lines to quiz Sol Lewitt's The Wall Drawing No. 681, the computer revolution cause and effect lines.

Albert Boime , Diego Velazquez , Metropolitan Museum of frasca thesis, Art 1141 Words | 7 Pages. I've never had a chance to visit any museum in real life, and it's even harder for me now since I've just arrived to the USA for 3 months. But . I'm an art addicted, so I usually visit famous museums around the world on the internet. One Of my favourite museums is The Walters Art Museum . The Walters Art Museum in Baltimore, Maryland is internationally renowned for its collection of computer revolution and effect, art , which was amassed substantially by two men, William and Henry Walters, and eventually bequeathed to. Mlb Breaking Essay Contest! 20th century , 20th Century Fox , Art museum 346 Words | 2 Pages. ? Museum as Framing Devices A museum is an revolution cause and effect, institution devoted to art stellar the procurement, care, study and display of objects of lasting . interest or value1. Museums are not used for making profit or for economic purpose. They are intended to attract visitors, to admire and to educate people with important pieces of humanity’s history.

They contain permanent or temporary exhibitions of art all of computer and effect, around the world. However, museums “frame” or shapes our understanding of the works of art they exhibit. A long. Antony Gormley , Art , Art museum 1116 Words | 3 Pages. Art Criticism on Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night. great work of art . The painting includes an 11 star and crescent moon filled night sky, a mountainous background of frasca thesis, a small Dutch cityscape . with a large building, which appears to and effect be a church. Finally, to the left foreground of the picture is an overpowering dark likeness of what appears to be flames.

The sky also appears to mlb breaking be swirling viscously with wind. Starry Night is currently on exhibit in computer revolution Atlanta where it has been since 2000. As I began my formal analysis of this piece of art , I decided that. Arles , Expressionism , Museum of Modern Art 1074 Words | 3 Pages. Herzog-Anton-Ulrich- Museum , Braunschweig. (126 x 167 cm) 3 Glackens, William. Family Group. 1910.

Oil on canvas. National Gallery of . Art , Washington D. Tomosynthesis! C. (183 x 213 cm) 4 Gerard, Marguerite. The First Steps. 1788. Oil on revolution and effect canvas. What Breast Tomosynthesis! Yuspuov Palace Museum , Leningrad. (45.5 x 55 cm) 5 van Gogh, Vincent. First Steps. 1890.

Oil on revolution and effect canvas. The Metropolitan Museum of Art , New York. (72.4 x 91.1 cm) 6 Caillebotte, Gustave. Paris, A Rainy Day. 1877. Oil on canvas. Art Institute of what, Chicago. Expressionism , Impressionism , Metropolitan Museum of Art 616 Words | 5 Pages. Exploring Every Detail Museums are mirrors of rich culture and history reflective of the rise of a nation through time.

Treasure of computer cause, . art and is digital breast tomosynthesis, culture is what we can expect while on a visit to the museum . And Effect! Art lovers simply love the museums for their great collection of rare paintings and sculptors dating back several centuries. They offer the visitor a glimpse into the past culture of any given city or country by displaying relics found throughout the world. It was with great anticipation that. Battle of Trenton , Emanuel Leutze , George Washington 1180 Words | 4 Pages. of Pierre Konowaloff, Paris, France, v. What Is Digital Breast Tomosynthesis! The Metropolitan Museum of Art New York, New York, Pierre Konowaloff alleges that the . Metropolitan Museum of Art acquired, displayed and retained a piece of art that was confiscated by the Russian Bolshevik regime from computer revolution cause and effect, his great-grandfather in 1918. Art Stellar! After gaining power in 1917, the Bolshevik regime issued decrees nationalizing property, and abolishing the private ownership of land and making museums property of the state. The Bolsheviks continued by confiscated.

Appeal , Law , Law of the United States 673 Words | 5 Pages. Cause And Effect! 08/03/2013 Asian Art Museum Are ancient arts impressive for current generation? I had experience to visit . Tomosynthesis! museum when I was in back home Ethiopia. Until by any coincidence, visiting museum is one of my experiences in my free time. In the first August this year, I visited The Collection of Asian Arts Museum which located in Downtown Dallas. When I visited the museum , it made me a nice impression. Afterward, I asked myself, do this generation have appreciation for computer revolution ancient art ? In my visitation. Art museum , Buddhism , Florence 570 Words | 2 Pages. Diggs Art Appreciation- Art 100 Adam Veil November 21, 2014 I decided to do my museum visit essay . paper on the Torpedo Factory Art Center.

I chose this particular museum because it’s located in Old Town Alexandria about ten minutes from my house. So when I dropped my son off for school I hopped on art stellar resume the bus and went there early Friday morning. During my visit to the Torpedo Factory Art Center on November 21, 2014 I got to see many different forms of art and although this museum isn’t. Aesthetics , Art , History of computer revolution cause and effect, painting 902 Words | 4 Pages. Koen Art History: From the Early Modern to the Contemporary May 30, 2014 Assignment 3: Comparative Analysis of quiz, Neoclassical and Romantic . Art In this essay I am comparing two works of art , one Neoclassical Style and and effect, the other Romantic Style. For the Neoclassical style I chose Jacques-Louis David for his artwork of, The Death of Socrates, 1787.

For the art stellar resume Romantic style I chose William Blake for his artwork of Pity, ca. 1795. Both of revolution cause, these artists believed in the morality and creating true art , by. Eugene Delacroix , Jacques-Louis David , Johann Joachim Winckelmann 903 Words | 4 Pages. ? Danny Caceres ART 201 Reaction Paper: Visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art Professor Applegate . Reaction Paper: Visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art The Metropolitan Museum of Art has one of the largest art collections in the world. The museum also known as The Met is an enormous, marvelous architectural structure that takes up the entire block on 82nd street in Manhattan. Exploring Writing Paragraphs 3rd Edition Answers! The Met has around two billion art pieces stored and displayed in computer revolution cause its art galleries. Entering inside, I recognized.

Ancient Egypt , Coptic language , Egypt 1895 Words | 8 Pages.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Computer Revolution Cause And Effect

PhD thesis University of computer and effect Copenhagen. Exercise and Sports. PhD thesis published in english at the Department of exploring writing paragraphs and essays answers Nutrition, Exercise and Sports. 15 September 2017, 13:00. Ursula Kehlet is defending her PhD thesis: Meat and appetite regulation - effects of revolution cause and effect fiber addition and barriers essay contest, cooking methods Read more. 13 September 2017, 13:00.

Louise Kjølbæk is computer revolution cause, defending her PhD thesis: Nutrition, the gut and the microbiome. Associations with obesity and paragraphs and essays 3rd edition answers, metabolic markers of obesity-associated diseases Read more. 4 September 2017, 13:00. Peter Elsborg is defending his PhD thesis: Volition and motivation's influence on weight loss maintenance in computer revolution and effect the period following an mlb breaking barriers essay, intensive lifestyle intervention Read more. 1 September 2017, 13:00. PhD defence - Ann-Sophie Iuel-Brockdorff. Ann-Sophie Iuel-Brockdorff is computer revolution cause and effect, defending her PhD thesis: Acceptability of supplementary foods for essays realism sayre, children with moderate acute malnutrition and feeding behaviours during home-based treatment Read more. 1 August 2017, 13:00. PhD defence - Afton Marina Szasz Halloran. Afton Marina Szasz Halloran is defending her PhD thesis: The impact of revolution cause cricket farming on rural livelihoods, nutrition and the environment in Thailand and Kenya Read more.

16 June 2017, 14:00. PhD defence - Annemarie Lundsgaard. Annemarie Lundsgaard is defending her PhD thesis: Dietary fat - insulin sensitivity and molecular substrate metabolism Read more. 6 June 2017, 13:00. PhD defence - Jacob Vorup Petersen.

Jacob Vorup Petersen is definding his PhD thesis: Health and physiological adaptations of small-sided team sport games in untrained older adults aged 65-93 years Read more. 1 June 2017, 14:00. Bernardette Cichon is defending her PhD thesis: Morbidity, iron and what, anaemia in children with moderate acute malnutrition Read more. 5 May 2017, 14:00. PhD defence - Annette Karen Lundbeck Serup. Annette Karen Lundbeck Serup is defending her PhD thesis: Lipolysis in Skeletal Muscle - Regulation and revolution and effect, Insulin Sensitiviy Read more. 26 April 2017, 14:00. Casper Skovgaard is resume, defending his PhD thesis: Intense training as a means to improve running performance in computer revolution and effect trained runners and the adaption of realism sayre mccord muscle tissue. The intense exercise response as well as the effect of 40 and 120 days of low-frequency intense training, 40 days of high-frequency intense training, tapering and and effect, repeated intense training interventions. Read more.

31 March 2017, 13:00. Christian Fabiansen is writing and essays, defending his PhD thesis: Nutritional supplementation of children with moderate acute malnutrition Read more. 15 March 2017, 13:00. Farinaz Raziani is defending her PhD thesis: Cheese consumption and risk factors for revolution cause and effect, cardiovascular disease and the metabolic syndrome Read more. 10 March 2017, 13:00. Trine Blædel is defending her PhD thesis: The Role of barriers essay contest Angiopoietin-like protein 4 in Obesity and Obesity-related diseases Read more.

7 March 2017, 13:00. PhD defence - Markos Tesfaye Woldeyohannes. Markos Tesfaye Woldeyohannes is defending his PhD thesis: Quality of revolution cause life among people living with HIV in Jimma, Ethiopia: the role of mental health, food, and nutrition Read more. 3 February 2017, 14:00. PhD defence - Anna Kaufmann Lindqvist. Anna Kaufmann Lindqvist is defending her PhD thesis: Skeletal muscle angiogenesis and its relation to insulin sensitivity Read more. 25 January 2017, 14:45. Eleftheria Morela is defending her PhD thesis: Sport and migrants' acculturation Read more. 16 December 2016, 13:00. Benedikte Grenov is defending her PhD thesis: The effect of essays on moral mccord probiotics on diarrhea in children with severe acute malnutrition - an intervention study in Uganda Read more. 14 November 2016, 12:00.

Verena Lenneis is defending her PhD thesis: The life, work and revolution, recreational physical activity of barriers essay female cleaners Read more. 11 November 2016, 14:00. Malte Nejst Larsen is computer cause and effect, defending his PhD thesis: Fitness and Health Effects of Frequent Intense Training in 8-10-year-old Danish Children Read more. 21 October 2016, 13:00. Mads Vendelbo Lind is exploring writing 3rd edition answers, defending his PhD thesis: The role of diet in one-carbon metabolism and computer, epigenetics - A metabolic syndrome perspective Read more.

13 October 2016, 14:00. Richard Thomas is defending his PhD thesis: Acute Exercise and Motor memory Consolidation Read more. 23 September 2016, 15:15. Janne Rasmus Hingst is definding his PhD thesis: Glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis in recovery from essays on moral realism sayre exercise - Molecular mechanisms regulating the set-point for muscle glucose storage Read more. 30 June 2016, 15:00. PhD defence - Christian Ole Moller Madsen.

Christian Ole Møller Madsen is defending his PhD thesis: Badminton specific testing and development of physical on-court exercise capacity in elite youth badminton players Read more. 23 June 2016, 13:00. PhD defence - Esther Babirekere-Iriso. Esther Babirekere-Iriso is defending her PhD thesis: Polyunsaturated fatty acid status and physical activity level in children admitted with severe acute malnutrition Read more. 23 June 2016, 13:00.

PhD defence - Jane Nygaard Eriksen. Jane Nygaard Eriksen is defending her PhD thesis: Metabolism and potential health effects of carotenoids following digestion of green-leafy vegetables - an interdisciplinary approach Read more. 19 May 2016, 15:00. Henrik Kirk is defending his PhD thesis: Measurement and treatment of passive muscle stiffness Read more. 12 May 2016, 14:00.

PhD defence - Andreas M?chel Fritzen. Andreas Mæchel Fritzen is cause, defending his PhD thesis: Emerging roles of AMP-activated protein kinase Read more. 29 April 2016, 14:00. Rasmus Kjøbsted is defending his PhD thesis: Role of writing paragraphs and essays answers AMPK in Regulating Muscle Insulin Sensitivity Read more. 25 January 2016, 13:00. PhD defence - Thomas Rostgaard Andersen. Thomas Rostgaard Andersen is defending his PhD thesis: Recreational Football in revolution cause and effect Veteran Football Players, Untrained Old Men and resume, Men with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Activity Profile, Physiological Response, and Effects of a Life-long Physically Active Lifestyle and Supervised Training Read more. 20 November 2015, 13:00.

PhD defence - Tanja Kongerslev Thorning. Tanja Kongerslev Thorning is revolution, defending her PhD thesis: Cardiometabolic effects of cheese intake -does fat content and ripening duration matter? Read more. 6 November 2015, 14:00. Lasse Christiansen is defending his PhD thesis: Motor skill learning and corticospinal excitability A critical appraisal Read more. 7 October 2015, 13:00. PhD defence - Rasmus Baadsgaard M?rkedahl. Rasmus Baadsgaard Mærkedahl is paragraphs 3rd edition answers, defending his PhD thesis: Biomarkers of low-grade systemic inflammation: Association with metabolic syndrome and influence of whole grain intake Read more. 23 September 2015, 14:00. Joachim Fentz is defending his PhD thesis: AMPKα in exercise-induced substrate metabolism and exercise training-induced metabolic and computer and effect, mitochondrial adaptations Read more.

21 September 2015, 10:15. Mette Korshøj is defending her PhD thesis: Physical work demands and what breast, fitness - Effects on risk factors for cardiovascular disease from a randomized controlled trial among cleaners Read more. 25 August 2015, 14:00. PhD defence - Morten Hostrup Nielsen. Morten Hostrup Nielsen is revolution cause and effect, defending his PhD thesis: Acute and chronic effects of ß2-adrenoceptor agonists in resume relation to exercise performance and doping with emphasis on terbutaline Read more.

3 June 2015, 13:00. Line Quist Bendtsen is defending her PhD thesis: Dairy proteins and energy balance Read more. 11 May 2015, 13:00. Peter Erik Lotko Pontoppidan is defending his PhD thesis: Nutrition and gut mucositis in pediatric oncology Read more. 6 May 2015, 10:00. PhD defence - Thomas Christian Bonne. Thomas Christian Bonne is defending his PhD thesis: Effects of computer revolution exercise training on haematology and maximal cardiac output Read more. 4 May 2015, 14:00.

Svenja-Maria Mintert is what is digital, defending her PhD thesis: Football, Feminisation, Fans: Sociological Studies in a European Context Read more. 23 April 2015, 14:00. PhD defence - Johan Michael Wikman. Johan Michael Wikman is defending his PhD thesis: Development of an Evidence-based Sport Psychological Training Program for Young Elite Athletes Read more. 16 April 2015, 14:00. PhD defence - Andreas Borsting Jordy. Andreas Børsting Jordy is defending his PhD thesis: Skeletal muscle and liver lipidomics and the regulation of computer cause FAT/CD36 - impact of high fat diet and exercise Read more. 10 April 2015, 14:00. Maximilian Kleinert is defending his PhD thesis: mTORC2 Regulation of Muscle Metabolism and Insulin Sensivity Read more. 19 March 2015, 13:00.

PhD defence - Stine-Mathilde Dalskov. Stine-Mathilde Dalskov is frasca thesis, defending her PhD thesis: Growth and body composition of school-aged children - The influence of a school meal intervention, hormones and season Read more. 13 March 2015, 13:00. PhD defence - Maren Johanne Heilskov Rytter. Maren Johanne Heilskov Rytter is defending her PhD thesis: In-patient treatment of severe acute malnutrition - immune function, œdema and survival Read more. 6 March 2015, 13:00. Signe Marie Jensen is defending her PhD thesis: Statistical analyses of growth and body composition in children Read more. 27 February 2015, 13:00. PhD defence - Sesilje Bondo Petersen. Sesilje Bondo Petersen is cause, defending her PhD thesis: Impact of phtosynthesis quiz maternal diet on offspring bone fracture risk during childhood Read more. 19 February 2015, 14:00.

Kasper Skriver is revolution, defending his PhD thesis: The Effect of Acute Exercise on Consolidation and Retention og Motor Memory Read more. 19 January 2015, 13:00. Anna Melin is defending her PhD thesis: Energy Availability and what is digital breast, Reproductive Function in Female Endurance Athletes Read more. 13 January 2015, 13:00. Sabine Ibrügger is computer cause and effect, defending her PhD thesis: The effect of wholegrain on exploring writing paragraphs 3rd edition answers, appetite. Short- and long-term effects and computer revolution, the potential role of colonic fermentation Read more.

19 December 2014, 13:30. Anne Toksvig Bjerg is defending her PhD thesis: Probiotics and Appetite Regulation Read more. 15 December 2014, 13:00. PhD defence - Lone Brinkmann Sorensen. Lone Brinkmann Sørensen is defending her PhD thesis: Appetite and phtosynthesis, energy intake in humans: effect of substitution of and effect food ingredients and foods Read more. 13 November 2014, 14:00.

PhD defence - Lasse Gliemann Hybholt. Lasse Gliemann Hybholt is defending his PhD thesis: Vascular function and angiogenesis in essay aging and essential hypertension - adaptive response to computer cause and effect physical activity and resveratrol supplementation Read more. 7 November 2014, 14:00. Jakob Friis Schmidt is resume, defending his PhD thesis: Cardiovascular adaptations to recreational football training in men with type 2 diabetes, untrained elderly men and in men with prostate cancer receiving androgen deprivation therapy Read more. 31 October 2014, 13:00. PhD defence - Louise Beltoft Borup Andersen. Louise Beltoft Borup Andersen is defending her PhD thesis: Dietary patterns in Childhood - Relation to Growth, Obesity and Parental Characteristics Read more.

24 October 2014, 14:00. Monika Judyta Bak is defending her PhD thesis: Determination of glucagon-like peptide-1, glucagon and oxyntomodulin in plasma Read more. 10 October 2014, 15:30. Svein Barene is computer and effect, defending his PhD thesis: Soccer and Zumba as health promotion among female hospital employees Read more. 9 October 2014, 13:00. PhD defence - Tsinuel Girma Nigatu. Tsinuel Girma Nigatu is defending his PhD thesis: Bioimpedance in severely malnourished children An emerging method for monitoring hydration of frasca thesis children with severe acute malnutrition Read more. 14 August 2014, 14:00. Jørgen Ingebrigtsen is revolution cause, defending his PhD thesis: Intermittent interval testing and training for essay contest, high-level football players Read more. 20 June 2014, 14:00.

Peter Hjorth Albers is computer cause and effect, defending his PhD thesis: Regulation of realism metabolic signalling in human skeletal muscle - Impact of gastric bypass, insulin and cause, exercise in art stellar resume a muscle fiber type perspective Read more. 20 June 2014, 13:00. PhD defence - Louise Bergmann Sorensen. Louise Bergmann Sørensen is defending her PhD thesis: The influence of diet on children's cognition and cause, performance in school - investigating the art stellar resume effects of computer and effect healthy school meals in essays on moral 8-11-year-old Danish children Read more. 12 June 2014, 14:00. Kim Anker Sjøberg is defending his PhD thesis: Microvascular recruitment in insulin resistance Read more. 4 June 2014, 13:00.

Lena Kirchner Brahe is defending her PhD thesis: Obesity-related diseases - Dietary modulation of the gut microbiota Read more. 2 May 2014, 14:00. PhD defence - Maria Willerslev-Olsen. Maria Willerslev-Olsen is computer revolution cause, defending her PhD thesis: Spasticity in Children with Cerebral Palsy Read more. 2 May 2014, 13:00. Rikke A. Mlb Breaking Essay! Petersen is computer revolution and effect, defending her PhD thesis: Vitamin D status in Danish children - Determinants, effects of school meals, and art stellar, associations with cardio-metabolic markers Read more. 30 April 2014, 13:00. PhD defence - Sanne Kellebjerg Poulsen. Sanne Kellebjerg Poulsen is defending her PhD thesis: The health effects of the New Nordic Diet Read more.

31 March 2014, 13:00. Mads Fiil Hjorth is defending his PhD thesis: Movement behaviors in revolution cause children and indicators of adverse health Read more. 27 March 2014, 14:30. Lykke Sylow Hansen is defending her PhD thesis: Involvement of Rac1 and phtosynthesis, the actin cytoskeleton in insulin- and contraction-stimulated intracellular signaling and computer, glucose uptake in mature skeletal muscle Read more. 21 March 2014, 13:00. PhD defence - Line Brinch Christensen. Line Brinch Christensen is defending her PhD thesis: Physical activity and health in mlb breaking contest preschool children - The SKOT cohort study Read more. 20 March 2014, 13:00. Laurine B.S. Computer And Effect! Harsløf is defending her PhD thesis: Determinants of DHA status and writing paragraphs and essays, functional effects on metabolic markers and immune modulation in revolution cause and effect early life. Art Stellar Resume! Use of single nucleotide polymorphisms to support effects of n-3 LCPUFA Read more.

21 February 2014, 13:00. Jan Stanstrup is cause, defending his PhD thesis: Metabolomics investigation of whey intake: Discovery of markers and biological effects supported by a computer-assisted compound identification pipeline Read more. 17 February 2014, 13:00. Yanqi Li is defending her PhD thesis: Bioactive Milk for Intestinal Maturation in Preterm Neonates Read more. 24 January 2014, 13:00.

PhD defence - Maj-Britt Schmidt Andersen. Maj-Britt Schmidt Andersen is defending her PhD thesis: Discovery of food exposure markers in urine and evaluation of dietary compliance by untargeted LC-MS metabolomics Read more. 13 January 2014, 13:00. PhD defence - Jutta Kloppenborg Heick Skau. Jutta Kloppenborg Heick Skau is defending her PhD thesis: Preventing undernutrition in Cambodia - Assessing the effects of improved local complementary food on phtosynthesis quiz, growth Read more. 10 January 2014, 14:00. PhD defence - Peter Moller Christensen. Peter Møller Christensen is defending his PhD thesis: Effects of computer revolution cause oxygen delivery, dietary nitrate, intensified training and prior exercise on oxygen uptake kinetics and performance in humans Read more.

10 January 2014, 13:00. PhD defence - Katrine Tschentscher Ejlerskov. Katrine Tschentscher Ejlerskov is defending her PhD thesis: Body composition at 3-years of is digital tomosynthesis age - The influence of early growth, infant feeding and IGF-I Read more. 20 December 2013, 13:00. PhD defence - Carl Frederik Hansen. Carl Frederik Hansen is defending his PhD thesis: Bariatric surgery, gut morphology and enteroendocrine cells - A study on revolution, the morphological adaptations after surgery Read more.

18 December 2013, 13:00. PhD defence - Julie Bousgaard Hjerpsted. Julie Bousgaard Hjerpsted is on moral realism mccord, defending her PhD thesis: Cheese and Cardiovascular Health - Evidence from observational, intervention and explorative studies Read more. 29 November 2013, 13:00. Daniela Rago is defending her PhD thesis: Biomarker identification in metabolomics of dietary studies on apple and apple products Read more. 22 November 2013, 13:00. PhD defence - Michael Ladegaard Jensen. Michael Ladegaard Jensen is defending his PhD thesis: Antimicrobial and nutritional interventions in computer cause and effect early life Read more.

21 November 2013, 13:00. Louise Bruun Werner is defending her PhD thesis: Does green feed result in mlb breaking healthier dairy products? How can dairy products contribute to a healty and sustainable diet? Read more. 1 November 2013, 10:00. Karina Arnberg is defending her PhD thesis: The effects of milk and milk proteins on risk factors of metabolic syndrome in overweight adolescents Read more. 17 October 2013, 13:00. Kia Halschou Jensen is cause and effect, defending her PhD thesis: Inhibition of intestinal disaccharidase activity by pentoses -with special reference to the uptake of phtosynthesis glucose from starch and computer and effect, sucrose and the insulin secretion in quiz humans Read more.

9 October 2013, 13:00. Charlotte Mithril is computer revolution cause and effect, defending her PhD thesis: Development of mlb breaking barriers contest a healthy New Nordic Diet Read more. 4 October 2013, 13:00. Mette Frahm Olsen is defending her PhD thesis: Nutritional supplementation of HIV patients. Effects and feasibility of a lipid-based nutrient supplement among patients initiating ART in Jimma, Ethiopia Read more. 12 September 2013, 11:00. Julie Berg Schmidt is defending her PhD thesis: Effects of Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass on Energy Expenditure and computer cause and effect, Appetite Read more. 6 September 2013, 13:00. Malene Wibe Poulsen is defending her PhD thesis: Dietary Advanced Glycation Endproducts Effects on risk markers for frasca thesis, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease Read more. 27 August 2013, 13:00. Martin Høyer Rose is defending his PhD thesis: Rehabilitation in Parkinson's Disease Read more.

21 August 2013, 13:00. PhD defence - Nina Rica Wium Geiker. Nina Rica Wium Geiker is revolution and effect, defending her PhD thesis: Optimizing patient nutrition Read more. 8 July 2013, 14:00. PhD defence - Michael Permin Nyberg. Michael Permin Nyberg is defending his PhD thesis: Vascular function and regulation of blood flow in resting and contracting skeletal muscle. Insight from essential hypertension, aging, and essay, physical activity. Read more.

25 June 2013, 13:00. Andreas Vegge is cause, defending his PhD thesis: Treatment of neonatal short bowel syndrome. Lessons from writing paragraphs answers animal models - development, treatment and translation Read more. 21 June 2013, 13:00. PhD defence - Mette Viberg Ostergaard.

Mette Viberg Østergaard is defending her PhD thesis: Amniotic fluid and development of the immature intestine. Responses to postnatal intake of amniotic fluid in a preterm pig model of necrotizing enterocolitis Read more. 10 June 2013, 14:00. Mads Bendiksen is defending his PhD thesis: Activity profile and physical demands of and effect ball games for children and adults of breast both genders - optimizing intermittent testing protocols Read more. 31 May 2013, 10:00.

PhD defence - Anina Ritterband-Rosenbaum. Anina Ritterband-Rosenbaum is defending her PhD thesis: The sense of agency. Movement perception and revolution, behavior in healthy individuals and individuals diagnosed with spastic hemiplegic cerebral palsy Read more. 22 May 2013, 14:00. Louise Dalgas Høeg is defending her PhD thesis: Regulation of essays sayre skeletal muscle insulin action in relation to dietary fatty acids and revolution cause, gender Read more. 25 March 2013, 15:00. Birgitte Høier is essays, defending her PhD thesis: Regulation of angiogenesis in human skeletal muscle with specific focus on pro-angiogenic and angiostatic factors Read more. 26 February 2013, 13:00.

Gözde Gürdeniz is computer revolution cause, defending her PhD thesis: Data Handling Strategies in sayre Nutritional Metabolomics illustrated using metabolic states and trans -fat exposures Read more. 22 January 2013, 10:00. PhD defence - Mahdi Mohammadi-nezhad. Mahdi Mohammadi-nezhad is defending his PhD thesis: Exercise impact on depressed patients’ self: The impact of exercise on physical self-perception and self-esteem of outpatients with depressive disorders in revolution cause and effect Denmark Read more. 18 January 2013, 10:00. Nicole Thualagant is defending her PhD thesis: Fitness Doping and Body Management. An Explorative Study of Body Investment Practices Read more. 26 November 2012, 14:00. Pia Christensen is defending her PhD thesis: Efficacy and Safety of Low Energy Diets in the Treatment of Older Obese Individuals Read more. 22 November 2012, 14:00.

Thomas P. Gunnarsson is defending his PhD thesis: Effects of intensified training on is digital, muscle ion transport proteins and kinetics in relation to fatigue development and performance of endurance athletes and computer revolution cause and effect, soccer players Read more. 12 October 2012, 14:00. Lars Klingenberg is mlb breaking contest, defending his PhD thesis: Acute Effects of Insufficient Sleep on computer revolution and effect, Energy Balance Read more. 20 September 2012, 14:30. PhD defence - Christian Kirkegaard Pehmoller. Christian Kirkegaard Pehmøller is sayre mccord, defending his PhD thesis: Regulation of TBC1D1 and TBC1D4 in skeletal muscle From mouse to cause and effect man Read more. PhD defence - Sarah Fredsted Villadsen. Sarah Fredsted Villadsen is defending her PhD thesis: Strategic perspectives on antenatal care. Exploring 3rd Edition! Development of a participatory antenatal care strengthening intervention in Jimma, Ethiopia Read more.

PhD defence - Daniel Faurholt-Jepsen. Daniel Faurholt-Jepsen is defending his PhD thesis: The Double Burden. The role of diabetes for tuberculosis risk, manifestations, treatment outcomes and revolution, survival Read more. 5 July 2012, 13:00. Brynjulf Mortensen is defending her PhD thesis: The impact of the intrauterine environment, exercise and physical inactivity on the skeletal muscle AMPK system and writing, downstream targets Read more. 25 June 2012, 14:30.

Tue Hvass Petersen is defending his PhD-thesis - Development of Neural Control of Human Gait Read more. 3 May 2012, 13:00. PhD defence - Mette Landau Brab?k Christiansen. Mette Landau Brabæk Christiansen is defending her PhD thesis: Regulation of lipid metabolism in skeletal muscle - Insights from human cell culture and revolution and effect, rodent models Read more. 16 March 2012, 12:30. PhD defence - Jonas Moller Kristensen. Jonas Møller Kristensen is defending his PhD-thesis - Role of metformin in regulation of what is digital breast tomosynthesis AMPK activation, glucose uptake and mitochondrial function in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue Read more.

Department of revolution Nutrition, Exercise and frasca thesis, Sports. PhD thesis published in Danish by Department of computer revolution and effect Nutrition, Exercise and quiz, Sports, University of revolution Copenhagen.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -

Why does George kill Lennie in Of Mice and revolution Men? In Of Mice and frasca thesis Men , George kills Lennie to spare him from a painful death at computer revolution cause the hands of the mob. When the men on the farm find discover that Lennie has killed Curley’s wife, they set out to art stellar find him. George knows Curley will not care that Lennie’s actions were unintentional and decides to give Lennie a quick and merciful death to spare him from the suffering he would endure if left to Curley and the other farmhands. George kills Lennie for multiple reasons. The reason most commonly offered is that George wants to save Lennie from being tortured by the pursuing lynch mob. This is probably valid, but it does not explain why he doesn’t help Lennie escape.

Lennie is hiding on the bank of a shallow river. The two men could wade across the river and computer revolution cause climb into the Gabilan Mountains. The lynch mob might never even think. George kills Lennie for multiple reasons. The reason most commonly offered is that George wants to save Lennie from being tortured by the pursuing lynch mob. This is probably valid, but it does not explain why he doesn’t help Lennie escape. Lennie is hiding on the bank of essays realism sayre a shallow river.

The two men could wade across the computer revolution and effect, river and climb into the Gabilan Mountains. The lynch mob might never even think of looking for them up there. Even if the mob finally guessed they had fled into the mountains, George and Lennie would have too much of a head start, and it would soon be getting dark. Exploring Paragraphs 3rd Edition Answers! According to Lennie, the computer cause and effect, mountains have many caves. A mob would have to search each cave, and in the meantime the fugitives could be getting farther away. Mlb Breaking Contest! George didn’t intend to computer revolution cause and effect help Lennie escape. This is proved conclusively by the fact that he stole Carlson’s Luger from under his bunk at the ranch. He intended to kill Lennie as painlessly as possible, just as he had seen Carlson kill Candy's dog with a single shot. Phtosynthesis Quiz! When George saw the body of Curley’s wife in the barn, he assumed, like all the other men, that Lennie had tried to rape her and had unintentionally killed her while they were struggling. George realizes that Lennie is becoming a menace to society and that he would probably kill other girls if allowed to live in freedom.

This is the computer and effect, first time Lennie has killed a human being (although he has killed lots of frasca thesis animals). George is in some danger of being charged as an computer, accessory to breast tomosynthesis second-degree homicide. He told Lennie where to hide if he got into revolution cause trouble. If he tried to help his friend escape, he would definitely be an accessory to murder. George is also potentially in double-trouble. Curley suspects him of helping Lennie escape and frasca thesis telling him where to go. The police could arrest George just because he was a friend of Lennie and was responsible for Lennie's behavior. Revolution Cause And Effect! If they couldn't catch Lennie they might turn on George--either the lynch mob or the police, or both.

After all, George was not responsible for what Lennie did in the town of phtosynthesis quiz Weed, and yet George's life was equally in computer and effect jeopardy. George is getting fed up with being tied to an irresponsible man who could get him killed. Essay Contest! Many of us have had the experience of deciding to break off relations with a friend who keeps causing us trouble. Computer Revolution! There are plenty of such people! George feels guilty for the death of Curley’s wife. Frasca Thesis! In fact, he really is guilty because he brought Lennie to revolution cause and effect that ranch and the girl would still be alive if he hadn’t brought Lennie there.

He is Lennie’s caretaker. Is Digital Breast! He is responsible for any kind of trouble Lennie gets into—and he is cause and effect, beginning to realize that Lennie is growing into art stellar more of a problem than he is competent to revolution cause and effect handle. George wants to rid himself of a big burden. He can’t handle the stress anymore. When he kills Lennie with the Luger he has mixed feelings, which include pity, sorrow, and remorse, but also a vast relief. He frequently abuses Lennie verbally, telling the childish giant that he could enjoy a much happier life if only he were free of him.

Lennie is a burden because he is always getting into trouble and also because he has to be watched all the time. Lennie has caused George to lose jobs, and jobs are hard to come by. Lennie almost got both of them lynched by assaulting a girl in resume Weed. George is angry at Lennie. He feels sorry for Curley’s dead wife.

She was just a dumb girl. She should have had a chance to computer and effect live out her whole life and not have it snuffed out the way Lennie had killed his puppy and is digital breast so many other small animals. George kills Lennie for the same reason that the lynch mob wants to kill him. Revolution! George is really fed up with his companion. George can’t turn Lennie over to the authorities with the art stellar, hope that they would put him in an asylum. He doesn’t have the power to determine Lennie’s fate. If he could manage to get Lennie arrested rather than lynched, the computer revolution cause, authorities would be likely to charge Lennie with murder. There would be plenty of evidence that he had killed Curley’s wife, and frasca thesis there would be plenty of witnesses to testify that he was guilty. The motive would be attempted rape.

Nobody saw what happened in the barn. Lennie would be incapable of defending himself, and he wouldn’t have much of a defense anyway. He wouldn’t let go of the computer revolution cause, girl, she started screaming and struggling, and he killed her. Lennie is essay, showing many signs of rebelling against George’s control. He lies to George, threatens to run away and live by himself, doesn’t follow George’s instructions, sometimes deliberately disobeys. (For example, George told him to have nothing to computer do with Curley’s wife.) George may be a little bit afraid of Lennie, and art stellar with good reason. A time might come when Lennie might “accidentally” kill his keeper. Steinbeck was a realist. Cause! His characters are not all good or all bad. George shows his good side by looking after Lennie for a long time.

He shows his darker side by verbally abusing Lennie, by wanting to phtosynthesis quiz be rid of him, and finally by executing him. Lennie himself seems like a gentle, likeable character—except that he kills everything he touches, including his little puppy. Lennie is developing an computer revolution cause, interest in sex, and because of his feeble mind and giant strength he is potentially a monster who needs to be destroyed. Slim is probably the most faultless character in the story, but he is a member of the lynch mob. He wouldn’t be present at the ending if he hadn’t come along with the mob. And there is no indication that he had any intention of giving Lennie any kind of help.

There seems to be a correlation between Carlson's shooting Candy's old dog and frasca thesis George shooting Lennie. Steinbeck planned to have George kill Lennie--but he had to have a gun. The episode with Carlson shooting the dog serves a dual purpose. It establishes that Carlson owns a gun, a Luger pistol. Steinbeck devotes a whole paragraph and some additional exposition to describing what Carlson does with it after shooting the dog and returning to the bunkhouse. Finally: Carlson finished the cleaning of the gun and put it in the bag and pushed the bag under his bunk. This is what in Hollywood parlance is called a plant. It establishes that there is a gun available and that George knows exactly where it is. He has also seen Carlson working the mechanism of this foreign handgun, so he will understand how to inject a cartridge into cause and effect the chamber. George, of course, does not plan to art stellar resume shoot Lennie at that time, but he will remember that Luger when he makes the decision to kill his friend.

The whole description of revolution Carlson's Luger can be considered foreshadowing. The reader senses that the gun will appear again somewhere in the story. George kills Lennie by shooting him in the back of the paragraphs and essays 3rd edition, head to save him from a more painful death at the hands of revolution cause Curley, who has vowed to resume make him suffer for the death of his wife. George loves his friend Lennie, whom he has looked after faithfully, and he doesn't want Lennie to revolution and effect die horribly, especially since Lennie has unwittingly taken the life of Curley's wife in much the quiz, same way as he petted the puppy too hard or squeezed the mice to death. Lennie didn't know his own strength.

When Curley's wife screamed, he didn't know how to make her stop except to do what he did, but he did not intend to kill her. Curley, of course, is also looking for a way to achieve revenge for Lennie's crushing his hand, so he will definitely try to computer and effect kill Lennie in the most cruel way possible. He says he will gut shoot him. Phtosynthesis! George must save his friend by a mercy killing. Here is a video summary of the novella: In of mice and men, we must register the number of cycles that can be perceived. The reader may ask himself, why did George kill Lennie now and not run away like they did in Weed? However, the reader is not so sure anymore about computer cause and effect what really happened in realism sayre Weed. Computer Revolution! This is a style technique Steinbeck uses which is to force the reader to reflect.

George knows that if they go to another ranch, the same thing will happen again and again (referring to the cycles). Therefore, George not only killed Lennie out of mercy but also because he knows that they will never attain their dream and mccord that he would rather kill Lennie at computer revolution a moment when he was at peace and happy then risk another time. first of all, when Carlson killed candys dog, he was upset regretted letting carlson do it. So when George knew that Lennie was going to on moral realism sayre die, he felt that it would be better if he did it himself. This way, he wouldn't have the burden that he just let lennie get shot. I believe that George shot him in the back of the head to make it a painless death refering to when Carlson was explaining that if he shot Candy's dog in the back of the head he wouldn't feel it at all.. As for why he did it.. He thought that it would be better for him (George) His best friend should do it rather than being Curley or one of the others. He kills him out of revolution and effect love.

Since Lennie accidentally killed Curley's wife, George knows that there is no way to on moral sayre mccord save him now. Even if they do escape, Lennie will never be safe because he just doesn't know how to avoid getting into trouble. Furthermore, if Curley gets his hands on Lennie, he will make his revenge be slow, terrifying, and computer revolution cause painful. Therefore, George knows that the only way to protect Lennie is to art stellar resume shoot him. George's choice of shooting Lennie in computer revolution and effect the back of the head (behind the ear) is a direct link to the shooting of Curley's dog earlier in the book. It is is digital tomosynthesis, stated by Carlton that placing the bullet behind the ear is quick and painless. When Candy joins up with George and Lennie later, he states that he should have killed his dog instead of letting a stranger do it. Computer Revolution Cause! All of this contributes to 3rd edition why and computer and effect how George kills Lennie: to protect him from pain and mlb breaking barriers out of computer cause and effect being close to him (i.e. out of realism sayre mccord love).

I bieleieve George killed Lennie because he knew that Lennie would do the same wherever he went and forseeing this before getting to the ranch george asked lennie to hide in the brush if anything wrong happens and so he mercy killed Lennie before the matter gets worse. george killed lennie because he loved his friend. he doesn't want him to be tortured and then die. Cause! he knew that he didnt kill curely's wife on purpose but he couldn't help it. he didn't know how much strength he has in mlb breaking barriers essay himself. alsolennie died peacefully. To save him froa more panifull and brutall death. as a friend who is computer cause, loyal and protective goerge kills lennie to make death easier for him. This is the ultimate sacrifice George made for a friend. Their long abiding friendship is depicted throughout the book. What! Even in computer revolution cause and effect the face of cruelty by others to Lennie, George tries to help his friend. Writing 3rd Edition Answers! The era is one of survival and this friendship is shown against this background. George protects his friend by computer revolution and effect shootog him and art stellar resume saving him from the torture of others. This is revolution and effect, much like the kindness we show animals.

George decides to frasca thesis kill Lennie because it was the only way left. If George did not kill Lennie then Curley would kill Lennie in revolution cause and effect a very cruel way. Also, even if George and Lennie decides to exploring and essays 3rd edition answers run away, George believes that Lennie will still cause trouble again (because that's what happened before before they moved there ). So his choice of killing Lennie was believing that it was the best for Lennie. I think that George is completely justified, as even if they ran away, curley could hand their descriptions to the police. George committed an act of cause and effect 'euthanasia' out of love for Lennie. George killed Lennie because Lennie killed Curley's wife and phtosynthesis George didn't want Lennie to suffer when Curley finds him so he kills him instead. In John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men ,Lennie is a mentally challenged and strong migrant worker who travels with George, his smart friend. When the body of Curley’s wife was found at revolution their new place of work, everyone knew Lennie had done it. Curley and the other men went to find, lynch, and kill Lennie. George knew that Lennie was by the pond and he went there told Lennie to art stellar resume look to the hills and imagine their farm.

While Lennie was looking away George gave the final blow. Revolution And Effect! George had the essays realism, opportunity to run away with Lennie, but chose instead to kill him. Computer! The reason for this was to make sure that Lennie died happy. Lennie would soon be found, punished, and killed by the other men so George had to essays on moral realism mccord make the decision to end Lennie quickly. If George and Lennie had run away, this would keep happening to the point where Lennie would face a gruesome end. The reader knows this because Lennie had done the computer revolution and effect, same with a woman’s red dress and the puppy.

So George was faced with the question of letting Lennie have a long life of suffering or a short life of happiness. George made the right decision to realism mccord let Lennie die dreaming about his farm. Like Candy’s dog, Lennie was beginning to hurt himself and revolution cause it would be cruel to let him suffer more. Candy’s dog hurt itself every time it moved and Lennie began to torture himself emotionally when he saw the hallucinations of his aunt and the bunny. George knew that Lennie would just go on unintentionally hurting other people and himself. Art Stellar Resume! George made the right decision in putting Lennie down. However, he had to revolution and effect live with his decision for his entire life. In the end George became one of “the men” that he always told Lennie they were different from. Lennie was already being looked for since he killed curly's wife by mistake. If George didn't kill him someone else would've ended up killing him.

I don't think it was a justified death, I thought it would be a good idea if George and Lennie would've just keep wandering as they normally do. Yes. In the finest sense, it was mercy killing. This is for George to never live to the moment when Lennie dies at quiz the hands of Curley in the most merciless sense. George sympathizes with Lennie as he never gets a good grip on computer revolution cause his strength and resume does not want him to suffer such a painful and wrongful death. George killed Lennie because he loved him. He felt that it was better for himself to computer cause and effect kill him than any other person. Breast Tomosynthesis! He killed him to save him! George always looked out for computer and effect, Lennie and in the end, when everyone is mlb breaking essay, looking for Lennie and George is 'leading the computer revolution cause, way. He wanted it to be him that killed him, as for essays on moral realism, he would've done it quick.

However if he let him live, the other men would've found him, and computer cause probably would've killed him with less mercy. Frasca Thesis! He would've had to watch his best friend get killed. Here is an exerpt from my essay. Revolution And Effect! This is my paragraph telling why Lennie had to die. Last but certainly not least, is how Lennie dying is justifiable. What Is Digital Breast! Though some may try to argue if they got away from a lynch party before, they can do it again and there's no reason Lennie had to die. What's being completely overlooked in cause that argument is the fact that in Weed, Lennie only grabbed a lady's dress whereas now, he killed a woman.

At this point, we've proven Lennie cannot only quiz, kill a mouse with his bare hands, he can kill a newborn puppy with almost no effort. This only and effect, foreshadows the death of Curley's wife as does the phrase, “she's trouble,” which is stated in varying fashions by phtosynthesis multiple men. With the death of Curley's wife and the small animals, we are shown how easily Lennie can kill without even trying. That alone gives plenty of reason as to cause why they cannot just run away like they did in Weed. Frasca Thesis! Also, when Crooks is taunting Lennie and teasing him about computer George not coming back, he tells him, “Want me to tell ya what'll happen? They'll take ya to the booby hatch. They'll tie ya up with a collar, like a dog” (72).

As it's common knowledge, that is no way for a human to frasca thesis be treated. The last thing that justifies Lennie's death, is when one ponders the idea of the guys actually getting the ranch. As previously stated, Lennie has no problem killing small animals and even people. If one were to imagine Lennie on cause and effect a ranch with a bunch of art stellar animals, especially with small ones like rabbits, no matter how Candy crunched the numbers, there would be no way they could make profit off of the rabbits given the projected amount of rabbits Lennie would kill. That's just pretending getting the ranch was even an attainable goal in revolution and effect the first place. “I think I knowed from the very first. I think I knowed we'd never do her. He usta like to hear about it so much I got to thinking maybe we would” (94), states George who, after Lennie's death, realizes there really was no chance of them getting the ranch. Because lennie was ill fitted to be alive and it was best for him to die.

georhe kills lennie form the torture he would get and refering to slims puppy when he said i should of killed him to save him from the disease he was suffering. George killed Lennie to save him the art stellar resume, torture that he was going to get. Because the other men was going to kill him for computer, killing the young woman. he kills lennie because he loves him. He doesnt betray him.

He is saving lennie from a painful horrendous death by curley. What Breast! George knows that lennie killed her accident but he know lennie will keep getting into trouble and will keep getting hurt. when lennie asks, when can we go there (in reference to the place with rabbits) george says they can go there now. He isnt lying. He is sending lennie to a place where he will he happy. George deeply regretted killing his dearly beloved friend Lennie, although the revolution cause and effect, thing is George didn't have a choice. Since George volunteered to kill Lennie, if he didn't, he (George) would just get shot by Curley as well, resulting in both George and Lennie's death. Then an art stellar, answer for the 'why didn't they run away like in Weed?' question.

If you actually noticed, everyone (excluding Candy) was in a brush behind George and Lennie, so that way, even if they made an attempt to run, there's two ways it could conclude. The obvious one is that Curley and Carlson (since he has Crooks' gun) would gun them both down. Then the other is revolution cause and effect, that if George said 'run' to Lennie, Lennie's reaction would most probably be bewildered and then Lennie would have asked George 'why?' giving again, the chance for Curley and realism sayre mccord Carlson to shoot them both. Computer Revolution And Effect! Now something different. In 1942, John Steinbeck revealed that he would have made Lennie survive and make Slim suddenly grab Carlson's/Crooks' gun and frasca thesis shoot everyone but George and Lennie and he would have made their 'American Dream' come true. Sadly it was too late as the book was already published. Giving his (John Steinbeck's) famous quote Not everyone can survive friendship Thank you. I believe that George killed Lennie because it was the way for Lennie to endure the least suffering. Curley was talking about cause shooting him in the stomach with a shotgun, quite a painful death. George thought that there was no way for frasca thesis, them to escape them, and so it was almost already decided that Lennie would die.

He could be shot in the belly, lynched, or painlessly shot in the back of the and effect, head. That was the writing 3rd edition answers, way George thought was best for his best friend, and so he shot him. We know that he was not trying to kill him like the computer cause, rest of the ranch-hands, because he killed Curley's wife, for is digital, he told Lennie the story of the farm that they would get, so that Lennie would be in a good place when he died, not scared or in pain. George did a hard thing, although it was the computer cause, right thing. If I was in this situation I hope that I could be the friend George was and end Lennie's life mercifully.

since lennie killed cyrleys wife lennie and the rest of the ranch decide that lennie should be killed in the most cruelest way.

Custom Essay Writing Service -

Algebraic Number Theory - Essay - Mathematics. Algebraic Number Theory. Version 3.03 May 29, 2011. An algebraic number field is a finite extension of Q; an algebraic number is an element of an algebraic number field. Algebraic number theory studies the arithmetic of cause, algebraic number fields — the ring of integers in breast the number field, the ideals and units in the ring of integers, the computer revolution and effect extent to which unique factorization holds, and so on. Essays On Moral? An abelian extension of a field is a Galois extension of the field with abelian Galois group. Class field theory describes the abelian extensions of a number field in terms of the arithmetic of the field. These notes are concerned with algebraic number theory, and computer cause and effect the sequel with class field theory. v2.01 (August 14, 1996). First version on the web. v2.10 (August 31, 1998). Fixed many minor errors; added exercises and an index; 138 pages. v3.00 (February 11, 2008). Corrected; revisions and additions; 163 pages. v3.01 (September 28, 2008).

Fixed problem with hyperlinks; 163 pages. v3.02 (April 30, 2009). Fixed many minor errors; changed chapter and page styles; 164 pages. Phtosynthesis? v3.03 (May 29, 2011). Minor fixes; 167 pages. Available at www.jmilne.org/math/ Please send comments and corrections to me at the address on my web page. The photograph is of the computer and effect Fork Hut, Huxley Valley, New Zealand. Exploring Writing And Essays 3rd Edition Answers? Copyright c 1996, 1998, 2008, 2009, 2011 J.S. Milne. Single paper copies for noncommercial personal use may be made without explicit permis- sion from the copyright holder. Notations. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 Prerequisites . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution Cause And Effect? . . . . . . Essays On Moral Realism Sayre Mccord? . . . . Computer Revolution? . . . . . . . . What Is Digital Breast? . 5 Acknowledgements . . . . Revolution And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is Digital Tomosynthesis? . . . . . . Computer Cause? . . . . . . 5 Introduction . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Revolution? . . . . . Is Digital Breast? . . . . . . . . . . . 1 Exercises . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Cause And Effect? . . Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition? . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6. 1 Preliminaries from Commutative Algebra 7 Basic definitions . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution? . . . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7 Ideals in products of rings . . . And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Phtosynthesis Quiz? . . . . . . . . . . Revolution? . 8 Noetherian rings . . . . . . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . Computer Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8 Noetherian modules . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 Local rings . . . . . . Computer Revolution And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Mlb Breaking Essay Contest? . Cause And Effect? . . . Mlb Breaking Barriers? . . . . . . Computer Cause And Effect? . . . 10 Rings of fractions . . Sayre? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . 11 The Chinese remainder theorem . . . . . . . . . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12 Review of tensor products . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer? . . . . Mlb Breaking Barriers Essay Contest? . . Computer Revolution And Effect? . . . 14 Exercise . . . . . . . Barriers? . . . Computer? . Essays On Moral Realism Sayre Mccord? . . . Computer? . . . . . And Essays? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18. 2 Rings of Integers 19 First proof that the integral elements form a ring . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Revolution Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . 19 Dedekind’s proof that the integral elements form a ring . . . . . . . . . . . . Art Stellar Resume? . . 20 Integral elements . . . . . Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . What Is Digital? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22 Review of bases of A-modules . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . 25 Review of art stellar resume, norms and traces . . . . Computer Revolution? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Art Stellar Resume? . . . . . 25 Review of bilinear forms . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 26 Discriminants . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer? . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is Digital Breast Tomosynthesis? . . . . . . . . Cause And Effect? 27 Rings of integers are finitely generated . . . . . . . . . . Breast Tomosynthesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . 29 Finding the ring of integers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Revolution And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 31 Algorithms for finding the ring of integers . Is Digital? . . Revolution Cause? . . . . . Exploring Writing Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition? . . . . . . . . . . . . . 34 Exercises . . . . Revolution Cause? . . . . . . Exploring Writing 3rd Edition Answers? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer And Effect? . . . . . 38. 3 Dedekind Domains; Factorization 40 Discrete valuation rings . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Barriers Essay? . Revolution Cause? . . . . . . . 40 Dedekind domains . . . . . . . . . . What Is Digital Breast Tomosynthesis? . . . . . . . . . Revolution Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42 Unique factorization of ideals . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . Computer Revolution? . . . 43 The ideal class group . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Essays Sayre? . . . . . . . . . . . Cause And Effect? . 46 Discrete valuations . . . . . . . . Is Digital Tomosynthesis? . Computer Cause? . Frasca Thesis? . Revolution Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 49 Integral closures of Dedekind domains . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Resume? . . Revolution Cause? . . . 51 Modules over Dedekind domains (sketch). . . . . . . . . . . . . . Essays? . . . . . . . . Revolution And Effect? 52.

Factorization in extensions . . . . . . . . . . . Phtosynthesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And Effect? . . 52 The primes that ramify . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is Digital? . 54 Finding factorizations . . Computer Revolution Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Quiz? . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Revolution Cause? . . 56 Examples of factorizations . . . . . . . . . . . . Sayre? . . Revolution Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 57 Eisenstein extensions . Mlb Breaking Essay Contest? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 60 Exercises . . . . . Computer And Effect? . . . . . . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . Computer Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Resume? . . . 61. 4 The Finiteness of the Class Number 63 Norms of ideals . . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 63 Statement of the main theorem and its consequences . . . . . . Resume? . . . . . . . . . . Computer And Effect? 65 Lattices . . . . . . Resume? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 68 Some calculus . . Computer? . . . . . . . Art Stellar? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cause And Effect? 73 Finiteness of the class number . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 75 Binary quadratic forms . . Mlb Breaking Barriers Essay Contest? . . . Revolution Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 76 Exercises . . . . . . . . . . . . . Quiz? . . . . . . Computer Revolution And Effect? . Sayre? . Computer Revolution? . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . 78. 5 The Unit Theorem 80 Statement of the theorem . . . . . . . . Computer Cause? . . . . . . . . Essay Contest? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 80 Proof that UK is finitely generated . . . . Computer Revolution? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 82 Computation of the rank . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 83 S -units . . . . . . . . . . . . Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition Answers? . . . Cause? . . . . What Breast Tomosynthesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution Cause? . . . 85 Example: CM fields . Essays On Moral Sayre Mccord? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 86 Example: real quadratic fields . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Revolution Cause? . . . . . 86 Example: cubic fields with negative discriminant . . What Breast Tomosynthesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 87 Finding .K/ . . . Computer And Effect? . Phtosynthesis? . . Cause And Effect? . Art Stellar Resume? . Computer And Effect? . . . . . . . What Is Digital Breast? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution And Effect? . . . . . 89 Finding a system of fundamental units . . . . . . . . Exploring Paragraphs And Essays Answers? . . . . . . Computer Revolution Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . Exploring Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition Answers? . 89 Regulators . . . . . Revolution Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What Breast? . 89 Exercises . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 90. 6 Cyclotomic Extensions; Fermat’s Last Theorem. 91 The basic results . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Exploring? . . Cause? . . . . . . . . . 91 Class numbers of cyclotomic fields . . . . Art Stellar? . . . . . . . . . And Effect? . . . . Exploring And Essays 3rd Edition? . . . . . . . . 97 Units in cause cyclotomic fields . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 97 The first case of Fermat’s last theorem for regular primes . . . . . . . Writing Paragraphs? . . . Revolution And Effect? . . . 98 Exercises . . . . . . . . . . . . Quiz? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100. 7 Valuations; Local Fields 101 Valuations . . . Revolution Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . 3rd Edition? . Revolution? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 101 Nonarchimedean valuations . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . . . Computer? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 102 Equivalent valuations . . . . . . . . . Barriers Essay Contest? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 103 Properties of discrete valuations . . . . . . . . . Computer And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 105 Complete list of valuations for the rational numbers . . . . . . . Essays On Moral Sayre? . . . . . . . . . 105 The primes of a number field . . . . . . . . . . . . Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 107 The weak approximation theorem . . . . . . . Is Digital? . . . . . . . . Cause? . Contest? . . . . . . . . . Cause And Effect? 109 Completions . . . . . Mlb Breaking Barriers? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cause? . Is Digital? . . . . . . . . . . . 110 Completions in the nonarchimedean case . . . Revolution? . . . . . . . . . Quiz? . . . . . . . . . . 111 Newton’s lemma . . . . . . Revolution Cause And Effect? . What Is Digital Breast? . . . . . . . . . Computer Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 115 Extensions of nonarchimedean valuations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 118.

Newton’s polygon . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Exploring And Essays 3rd Edition? . . . . . . . . Computer Revolution Cause? . . . 120 Locally compact fields . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Exploring And Essays 3rd Edition Answers? . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer And Effect? . Is Digital Breast Tomosynthesis? 122 Unramified extensions of a local field . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution Cause And Effect? 123 Totally ramified extensions of K . . . . Quiz? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cause And Effect? . . . . . . 125 Ramification groups . . . . . . . . . . . Resume? . . . . . Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . Resume? . . . . . . 126 Krasner’s lemma and applications . Computer Revolution Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . Is Digital Tomosynthesis? . . Revolution? . . . . . . Mlb Breaking Essay? . . . . . 127 Exercises . . . Computer Revolution And Effect? . . . . . . Is Digital Tomosynthesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 129. 8 Global Fields 131 Extending valuations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . . . 131 The product formula . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Writing Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition Answers? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution Cause And Effect? . 133 Decomposition groups . . . . . . . . . . . . Exploring Writing Paragraphs Answers? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 135 The Frobenius element . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Revolution And Effect? . . Exploring Writing Paragraphs And Essays? . . . . . . Computer Cause And Effect? . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . 137 Examples . . . . . . Computer Revolution Cause? . . . . . . . . . . Phtosynthesis Quiz? . . . . . . . . . . . . . Computer Cause And Effect? . What Is Digital? . . . . . . . . 139 Computing Galois groups (the hard way) . . . . . . Revolution Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . 140 Computing Galois groups (the easy way) . . . . Cause? . . . . . . . . . . . . Tomosynthesis? . . . . . . Cause And Effect? 141 Applications of the Chebotarev density theorem . . . . Mlb Breaking? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 146 Exercises . . . And Effect? . . . . . . . . Essays On Moral Realism Sayre? . . . . . Cause And Effect? . . . . . . . . . . Frasca Thesis? . . . . . . . . . . . . 147. A Solutions to the Exercises 149. B Two-hour examination 155. We use the standard (Bourbaki) notations: ND f0;1;2; : : :g; ZD ring of integers; RD field of real numbers; CD field of complex numbers; Fp D Z=pZD field with p elements, p a prime number. For integers m and n, mjn means that m divides n, i.e., n 2mZ. Throughout the notes, p is a prime number, i.e., p D 2;3;5; : : :. Given an equivalence relation, ?? denotes the equivalence class containing . The empty set is denoted by ;. The cardinality of a set S is denoted by jS j (so jS j is the number of elements in S when S is finite). Let I and A be sets; a family of elements of A indexed by I , denoted .ai /i2I , is a function i 7! ai WI ! A. X Y X is a subset of Y (not necessarily proper); X. Computer Revolution Cause? def D Y X is defined to be Y , or equals Y by definition; X Y X is isomorphic to Y ; X ' Y X and Y are canonically isomorphic (or there is a given or unique isomorphism); ,! denotes an injective map; denotes a surjective map. It is standard to use Gothic (fraktur) letters for ideals: a b c m n p q A B C M N P Q a b c m n p q A B C M N P Q.

The algebra usually covered in a first-year graduate course, for on moral, example, Galois theory, group theory, and computer revolution cause multilinear algebra. An undergraduate number theory course will also be helpful. Art Stellar Resume? In addition to the references listed at the end and in footnotes, I shall refer to the following of my course notes (available at www.jmilne.org/math/): FT Fields and Galois Theory, v4.22, 2011. GT Group Theory, v3.11, 2011. CFT Class Field Theory, v4.01, 2011. I thank the following for providing corrections and comments for earlier versions of these notes: Vincenzo Acciaro; Michael Adler; Giedrius Alkauskas; Francesc Castella?; Kwangho Choiy; Dustin Clausen; Keith Conrad; Paul Federbush; Hau-wen Huang; Roger Lipsett; Loy Jiabao, Jasper; Lee M. Goswick; Samir Hasan; Lars Kindler; Franz Lemmermeyer; Siddharth Mathur; Bijan Mohebi; Scott Mullane; Wai Yan Pong; Nicola?s Sirolli; Thomas Stoll; Vishne Uzi; and others. PARI is an open source computer algebra system freely available from http://pari.math.u- bordeaux.fr/. FERMAT (1601–1665). Stated his last “theorem”, and proved it for mD 4. He also posed the problem of finding integer solutions to the equation, X2?AY 2 D 1; A 2 Z; (1) which is essentially the problem1 of finding the units in Z? p A?.

The English mathemati- cians found an algorithm for solving the problem, but neglected to prove that the computer cause algorithm always works. On Moral Realism Mccord? EULER (1707–1783). Cause? He introduced analysis into the study of the prime numbers, and he discovered an early version of the quadratic reciprocity law. LAGRANGE (1736–1813). He found the complete form of the quadratic reciprocity law: D .?1/.p?1/.q?1/=4; p;q odd primes, and he proved that the algorithm for solving (1) always leads to a solution, LEGENDRE (1752–1833). He introduced the “Legendre symbol” m p. , and gave an incom- plete proof of the quadratic reciprocity law. He proved the following local-global principle for quadratic forms in three variables over Q: a quadratic form Q.X;Y;Z/ has a nontrivial zero in Q if and only if it has one in R and the congruence Q 0 mod pn has a nontrivial solution for all p and n. GAUSS (1777–1855). He found the first complete proofs of the quadratic reciprocity law. He studied the Gaussian integers Z?i ? in order to find a quartic reciprocity law. He studied the classification of binary quadratic forms over Z, which is closely related to the problem of finding the class numbers of quadratic fields.

DIRICHLET (1805–1859). He introduced L-series, and used them to prove an analytic for- mula for the class number and a density theorem for the primes in an arithmetic progression. He proved the following “unit theorem”: let ? be a root of a monic irreducible polynomial f .X/ with integer coefficients; suppose that f .X/ has r real roots and 2s complex roots; then Z??? is art stellar resume a finitely generated group of rank rC s?1. KUMMER (1810–1893). He made a deep study of the arithmetic of cyclotomic fields, mo- tivated by a search for higher reciprocity laws, and showed that unique factorization could be recovered by the introduction of “ideal numbers”. He proved that Fermat’s last theorem holds for regular primes.

HERMITE (1822–1901). He made important contributions to quadratic forms, and he showed that the roots of a polynomial of degree 5 can be expressed in terms of elliptic functions. EISENSTEIN (1823–1852). He published the first complete proofs for the cubic and quartic reciprocity laws. KRONECKER (1823–1891). He developed an alternative to Dedekind’s ideals. He also had one of the most beautiful ideas in mathematics for generating abelian extensions of cause and effect, number fields (the Kronecker liebster Jugendtraum).

RIEMANN (1826–1866). Studied the Riemann zeta function, and made the Riemann hy- pothesis. 1The Indian mathematician Bhaskara (12th century) knew general rules for finding solutions to the equa- tion. DEDEKIND (1831–1916). He laid the exploring paragraphs modern foundations of algebraic number theory by finding the correct definition of the ring of integers in a number field, by proving that ideals factor uniquely into products of prime ideals in such rings, and by computer revolution cause and effect, showing that, modulo principal ideals, they fall into finitely many classes. Defined the zeta function of a number field. On Moral Sayre? WEBER (1842–1913). Made important progress in class field theory and the Kronecker Jugendtraum. HENSEL (1861–1941).

He gave the computer cause and effect first definition of the field of is digital breast, p-adic numbers (as the set of infinite sums. Computer Cause? n, an 2 f0;1; : : : ;p?1g). HILBERT (1862–1943). He wrote a very influential book on algebraic number theory in 1897, which gave the first systematic account of the theory. Some of his famous problems were on number theory, and have also been influential. TAKAGI (1875–1960). He proved the fundamental theorems of abelian class field theory, as conjectured by Weber and phtosynthesis quiz Hilbert. NOETHER (1882–1935). Together with Artin, she laid the foundations of modern algebra in which axioms and conceptual arguments are emphasized, and she contributed to revolution, the classification of central simple algebras over number fields. HECKE (1887–1947).

Introduced HeckeL-series generalizing both Dirichlet’sL-series and Dedekind’s zeta functions. ARTIN (1898–1962). He found the “Artin reciprocity law”, which is the main theorem of class field theory (improvement of Takagi’s results). Introduced the Artin L-series. HASSE (1898–1979).

He gave the first proof of local class field theory, proved the Hasse (local-global) principle for all quadratic forms over number fields, and contributed to the classification of central simple algebras over number fields. BRAUER (1901–1977). Defined the Brauer group, and contributed to the classification of central simple algebras over number fields. WEIL (1906–1998). Defined the Weil group, which enabled him to give a common gener- alization of Artin L-series and Hecke L-series. CHEVALLEY (1909–84). The main statements of class field theory are purely algebraic, but all the earlier proofs used analysis; Chevalley gave a purely algebraic proof. With his introduction of ide?les he was able to give a natural formulation of class field theory for infinite abelian extensions. IWASAWA (1917–1998). He introduced an important new approach into algebraic number theory which was suggested by tomosynthesis, the theory of curves over finite fields.

TATE (1925– ). He proved new results in group cohomology, which allowed him to give an elegant reformulation of computer revolution cause, class field theory. With Lubin he found an explicit way of generating abelian extensions of local fields. LANGLANDS (1936– ). Frasca Thesis? The Langlands program2 is a vast series of conjectures that, among other things, contains a nonabelian class field theory. 2Not to be confused with its geometric analogue, sometimes referred to revolution, as the geometric Langlands pro- gram, which appears to lack arithmetic significance. Introduction It is greatly to be lamented that this virtue of the [rational integers], to be decomposable into prime factors, always the same ones for a given number, does not also belong to the [integers of cyclotomic fields].

Kummer 1844 (as translated by Andre? Weil) The fundamental theorem of arithmetic says that every nonzero integerm can be writ- ten in the form, mD?p1 pn; pi a prime number, and writing that this factorization is and effect essentially unique. Consider more generally an integral domain A. An element a 2A is said to be a unit if. it has an inverse in A (element b such that ab D 1D ba). I write A for the multiplicative group of units in A. An element of A is said to prime if it is neither zero nor a unit, and if. If A is a principal ideal domain, then every nonzero element a of A can be written in the form, aD u1 n; u a unit; i a prime element; and this factorization is unique up to order and replacing each i with an associate, i.e., with its product with a unit. Our first task will be to discover to what extent unique factorization holds, or fails to hold, in number fields. Three problems present themselves.

First, factorization in a field only makes sense with respect to a subring, and so we must define the “ring of integers” OK in our number field K. Secondly, since unique factorization will fail in general, we shall need to find a way of measuring by how much it fails. Finally, since factorization is only considered up to units, in order to fully understand the arithmetic of K, we need to understand the structure of the group of phtosynthesis quiz, units UK in OK . THE RING OF INTEGERS. Let K be an algebraic number field. Each element ? of K satisfies an equation. ?nCa1? n?1 C Ca0 D 0. with coefficients a1; : : : ;an in Q, and ? is an algebraic integer if it satisfies such an equation with coefficients a1; : : : ;an in Z. We shall see that the algebraic integers form a subring OK of K. The criterion as stated is difficult to apply. We shall show (2.11) that ? is an algebraic integer if and only if its minimum polynomial over Q has coefficients in Z. Consider for revolution, example the exploring writing 3rd edition field K D Q? p d?, where d is a square-free integer. The. minimum polynomial of ? D aCb p d , b ¤ 0, a;b 2Q, is. .X ? .aCb p d//.X ? .a?b. p d//DX2?2aXC .a2?b2d/; and so ? is an cause and effect algebraic integer if and only if. 2a 2 Z; a2?b2d 2 Z: From this it follows easily that, when d 2;3 mod 4, ? is an algebraic integer if and only if a and b are integers, i.e., and, when d 1 mod 4, ? is an algebraic integer if and mlb breaking barriers essay only if a and b are either both integers or both half-integers, i.e., For example, the minimum polynomial of 1=2C p 5=2 is X2?X ?1, and so 1=2C. is an algebraic integer in Q? p 5?. Let d be a primitive d th root of 1, for example, d D exp.2i=d/, and letK DQ?d ?. Cause And Effect? Then we shall see (6.2) that. OK D Z?d ?D ?P.

as one would hope. A nonzero element of an integral domain A is said to be irreducible if it is not a unit, and can’t be written as a product of sayre mccord, two nonunits. Revolution Cause And Effect? For example, a prime element is (obviously) irreducible. A ring A is a unique factorization domain if every nonzero element of A can be expressed as a product of irreducible elements in essentially one way. Is the ring of integers OK a unique factorization domain?

No, not in resume general! We shall see that each element of OK can be written as a product of computer revolution cause and effect, irreducible elements (this is true for all Noetherian rings), and so it is the uniqueness that fails. For example, in Z? p ?5? we have. 6D 2 3D .1C p ?5/.1?. To see that 2, 3, 1C p ?5, 1?. p ?5 are irreducible, and no two are associates, we use the. p ?5 7! a2C5b2: This is is digital multiplicative, and it is easy to see that, for computer revolution, ? 2OK , Nm.?/D 1 ” ? N? D 1 ” ? is a unit. (*) If 1C p ?5D ??, then Nm.??/D Nm.1C. p ?5/D 6. Thus Nm.?/D 1;2;3, or 6. In the. first case, ? is a unit, the second and third cases don’t occur, and in the fourth case ? is a unit. A similar argument shows that 2;3, and 1?. p ?5 are irreducible. Next note that (*) implies that associates have the same norm, and so it remains to show that 1C p ?5 and.

1? p ?5 are not associates, but. has no solution with a;b 2 Z. Why does unique factorization fail in OK? The problem is that irreducible elements in. OK need not be prime. In the above example, 1C p ?5 divides 2 3 but it divides neither 2. nor 3. Art Stellar? In fact, in an integral domain in which factorizations exist (e.g. a Noetherian ring), factorization is unique if all irreducible elements are prime. What can we recover? Consider. 210D 6 35D 10 21: If we were naive, we might say this shows factorization is not unique in Z; instead, we recognize that there is a unique factorization underlying these two decompositions, namely, The idea of Kummer and Dedekind was to enlarge the set of “prime numbers” so that, for example, in Z? p ?5? there is a unique factorization, 6D .p1 p2/.p3 p4/D .p1 p3/.p2 p4/; underlying the above factorization; here the pi are “ideal prime factors”.

How do we define “ideal factors”? Clearly, an ideal factor should be characterized. by the algebraic integers it divides. Moreover divisibility by a should have the following properties: aj0I aja;ajb) aja?bI aja) ajab for all b 2OK : If in addition division by a has the property that. ajab) aja or ajb; then we call a a “prime ideal factor”. Since all we know about an ideal factor is the set of elements it divides, we may as well identify it with this set. Thus an ideal factor a is a set of elements of OK such that. 0 2 aI a;b 2 a) a?b 2 aI a 2 a) ab 2 a for revolution and effect, all b 2OK I. it is prime if an addition, ab 2 a) a 2 a or b 2 a: Many of you will recognize that an quiz ideal factor is what we now call an ideal, and a prime ideal factor is a prime ideal. There is an obvious notion of the product of two ideals: aibi ; ajai ; bjbi : In other words, abD. nX aibi j ai 2 a; bi 2 b. One see easily that this is again an ideal, and that if. aD .a1; . ;am/ and bD .b1; . ;bn/ then a bD .a1b1; . ;aibj ; . ;ambn/: With these definitions, one recovers unique factorization: if a ¤ 0, then there is an essentially unique factorization: .a/D p1 pn with each pi a prime ideal. In the above example, .6/D .2;1C p ?5/.2;1?.

In fact, I claim. .2;1C p ?5/.2;1?. .3;1C p ?5/.3;1?. .2;1? p ?5/.3;1?. For example, .2;1C p ?5/.2;1?. p ?5;6/. Since every gen- erator is divisible by 2, we see that. .2;1C p ?5/.2;1?. Conversely, 2D 6?4 2 .4;2C2. and so .2;1C p ?5/.2;1?. p ?5/ D .2/, as claimed. I further claim that the four ideals. .2;1C p ?5/, .2;1?. p ?5/, and .3;1?. p ?5/ are all prime.

For example, the obvious map Z! Z? p ?5?=.3;1?. p ?5/ is surjective with kernel .3/, and so. Z? p ?5?=.3;1?. which is an integral domain. How far is this from what we want, namely, unique factorization of elements? In other. words, how many “ideal” elements have we had to computer revolution cause and effect, add to our “real” elements to get unique factorization. In a certain sense, only a finite number: we shall see that there exists a finite set S of ideals such that every ideal is of the form a .a/ for some a 2 S and some a 2OK . Better, we shall construct a group I of “fractional” ideals in which the principal fractional ideals .a/, a 2K, form a subgroup P of finite index.

The index is called the class number hK of K. We shall see that. hK D 1 ” OK is a principal ideal domain ” OK is a unique factorization domain. Unlike Z, OK can have infinitely many units. For example, .1C p 2/ is a unit of infinite. order in Z? p 2? W. p 2/m ¤ 1 if m¤ 0: In fact Z? p 2? D f?.1C. p 2/m jm 2 Zg, and phtosynthesis quiz so. Z? p 2? f?1gffree abelian group of rank 1g: In general, we shall show (unit theorem) that the roots of computer revolution, 1 in K form a finite group .K/, and that. OK .K/Z r (as an abelian group); moreover, we shall find r: One motivation for the development of algebraic number theory was the attempt to prove Fermat’s last “theorem”, i.e., when m 3, there are no integer solutions .x;y;z/ to the equation. with all of x;y;z nonzero. WhenmD 3, this can proved by the method of “infinite descent”, i.e., from one solution, you show that you can construct a smaller solution, which leads to a contradiction3. The proof makes use of the is digital breast tomosynthesis factorization. Y 3 DZ3?X3 D .Z?X/.Z2CXZCX2/; and computer revolution and effect it was recognized that a stumbling block to proving the theorem for larger m is that no such factorization exists into essays on moral realism mccord polynomials with integer coefficients of degree 2. This led people to look at more general factorizations. In a famous incident, the French mathematician Lame? gave a talk at the Paris Academy in 1847 in which he claimed to prove Fermat’s last theorem using the following ideas. Computer Cause And Effect? Let p 2 be a prime, and suppose x, y, z are nonzero integers such that.

Write xp D zp?yp D. Y .z? iy/; 0 i p?1; D e2i=p: He then showed how to obtain a smaller solution to frasca thesis, the equation, and hence a contradiction. Liouville immediately questioned a step in Lame?’s proof in which he assumed that, in order to show that each factor .z ? iy/ is a pth power, it suffices to show that the factors are relatively prime in pairs and their product is a pth power. In fact, Lame? couldn’t justify his step (Z?? is not always a principal ideal domain), and Fermat’s last theorem was not proved for almost 150 years. However, shortly after Lame?’s embarrassing lecture, Kummer used his results on the arithmetic of the computer revolution and effect fields Q?? to prove Fermat’s last theorem for all regular primes, i.e., for all primes p such that p does not divide the class number of Q?p?. Another application is to finding Galois groups. The splitting field of paragraphs answers, a polynomial f .X/ 2Q?X? is a Galois extension of Q. In a basic Galois theory course, we learn how to compute the Galois group only when the degree is very small. By using algebraic number theory one can write down an algorithm to do it for any degree. For applications of algebraic number theory to elliptic curves, see, for example, Milne 2006. Some comments on the literature. COMPUTATIONAL NUMBER THEORY.

Cohen 1993 and Pohst and Zassenhaus 1989 provide algorithms for most of the construc- tions we make in this course. Cause? The first assumes the reader knows number theory, whereas the frasca thesis second develops the whole subject algorithmically. Cohen’s book is the more useful as a supplement to this course, but wasn’t available when these notes were first written. While the books are concerned with more-or-less practical algorithms for fields of small degree and small discriminant, Lenstra (1992) concentrates on finding “good” general algorithms. Revolution Cause? 3The simplest proof by mlb breaking barriers, infinite descent is revolution that showing that p 2 is irrational. HISTORY OF ALGEBRAIC NUMBER THEORY.

Dedekind 1996, with its introduction by on moral realism mccord, Stillwell, gives an excellent idea of how algebraic number theory developed. Edwards 1977 is and effect a history of algebraic number theory, con- centrating on realism sayre the efforts to prove Fermat’s last theorem. The notes in Narkiewicz 1990 document the origins of most significant results in cause and effect algebraic number theory. Lemmermeyer 2009, which explains the origins of “ideal numbers”, and other writings by the same author, e.g., Lemmermeyer 2000, 2007. 0-1 Let d be a square-free integer. Complete the verification that the ring of integers in Q? p d? is as described. 0-2 Complete the verification that, in Z? p ?5?, .6/D .2;1C p ?5/.2;1?. is a factorization of .6/ into a product of prime ideals. CHAPTER 1 Preliminaries from art stellar Commutative.

Many results that were first proved for rings of integers in number fields are true for more general commutative rings, and it is more natural to revolution, prove them in that context.1. All rings will be commutative, and have an identity element (i.e., an element 1 such that 1a D a for all a 2 A), and a homomorphism of rings will map the identity element to the identity element. A ring B together with a homomorphism of rings A! B will be referred to as an A-algebra. We use this terminology mainly when A is a subring of B . In this case, for elements ?1; . ;?m of B , A??1; . ;?m? denotes the smallest subring of B containing A and the ?i . It consists of all polynomials in the ?i with coefficients in A, i.e., elements of the form X. ai1. im? i1 1 . ? im m ; ai1. im 2 A: We also refer to A??1; . ;?m? as the A-subalgebra of B generated by the ?i , and when B D A??1; . ;?m? we say that the ?i generate B as an A-algebra. For elements a1;a2; : : : of A, we let .a1;a2; : : :/ denote the smallest ideal containing the ai . It consists of finite sums. P ciai , ci 2 A, and it is called the resume ideal generated by. a1;a2; : : :. When a and b are ideals in A, we define. aCbD faCb j a 2 a, b 2 bg: It is again an ideal in A — in fact, it is the smallest ideal containing both a and b. If aD .a1; . ;am/ and bD .b1; . ;bn/, then aCbD .a1; . ;am;b1; . ;bn/: Given an ideal a in A, we can form the quotient ring A=a. Let f WA!

A=a be the homomorphism a 7! aCa; then b 7! f ?1.b/ defines a one-to-one correspondence between the ideals of A=a and the ideals of A containing a, and. 1See also the notes A Primer of Commutative Algebra available on my website. 1. And Effect? PRELIMINARIES FROM COMMUTATIVE ALGEBRA. A proper ideal a of A is prime if ab 2 a) a or b 2 a. An ideal a is prime if and only if the quotient ring A=a is an integral domain. A nonzero element of A is said to be prime if ./ is a prime ideal; equivalently, if jab) ja or jb. An ideal m in A is resume maximal if it is maximal among the proper ideals of A, i.e., if m¤A and there does not exist an ideal a ¤ A containing m but distinct from it. An ideal a is maximal if and only if A=a is a field. Every proper ideal a of A is contained in a maximal ideal — if A is Noetherian (see below) this is obvious; otherwise the proof requires Zorn’s lemma.

In particular, every nonunit in A is computer contained in a maximal ideal. There are the implications: A is a Euclidean domain) A is a principal ideal domain ) A is a unique factorization domain (see any good graduate algebra course). Realism Sayre Mccord? Ideals in products of rings. PROPOSITION 1.1 Consider a product of rings AB . If a and b are ideals in A and B respectively, then ab is an ideal in AB , and every ideal in AB is of this form. The prime ideals of AB are the ideals of the form.

pB (p a prime ideal of A), Ap (p a prime ideal of B). PROOF. Let c be an ideal in AB , and let. aD fa 2 A j .a;0/ 2 cg; bD fb 2 B j .0;b/ 2 cg: Clearly a b c. Conversely, let .a;b/ 2 c. Then .a;0/ D .a;b/ .1;0/ 2 c and .0;b/ D .a;b/ .0;1/ 2 c, and so .a;b/ 2 ab: Recall that an ideal c C is prime if and only if C=c is an integral domain. The map. has kernel ab, and computer and effect hence induces an isomorphism. Now use that a product of rings is an integral domain if and only if one ring is zero and the other is an integral domain. 2. REMARK 1.2 The lemma extends in resume an obvious way to a finite product of revolution, rings: the ideals in A1 Am are of the form a1 am with ai an ideal in Ai ; moreover, a1 am is prime if and only if there is a j such that aj is a prime ideal in essays on moral sayre mccord Aj and ai DAi for i ¤ j: A ring A is Noetherian if every ideal in A is finitely generated. PROPOSITION 1.3 The following conditions on a ring A are equivalent: (a) A is Noetherian. (b) Every ascending chain of ideals. eventually becomes constant, i.e., for some n, an D anC1 D . (c) Every nonempty set S of ideals in A has a maximal element, i.e., there exists an ideal in S not properly contained in computer any other ideal in S . PROOF. (a) (b): Let a D S. ai ; it is an ideal, and hence is finitely generated, say a D .a1; : : : ;ar/. For some n, an will contain all the ai , and so an D anC1 D D a. (b) (c): Let a1 2 S . If a1 is not a maximal element of S , then there exists an a2 2 S such that a1 a2. If a2 is exploring writing and essays 3rd edition answers not maximal, then there exists an a3 etc.. From (b) we know that this process will lead to a maximal element after only revolution, finitely many steps. (c) (a): Let a be an ideal in A, and let S be the phtosynthesis set of finitely generated ideals contained in a. Then S is revolution cause nonempty because it contains the zero ideal, and so it contains a maximal element, say, a0 D .a1; : : : ;ar/.

If a0 ¤ a, then there exists an element a 2 ar a0, and .a1; : : : ;ar ;a/ will be a finitely generated ideal in a properly containing a0. This contradicts the definition of a0. 2. A famous theorem of Hilbert states that k?X1; . And Essays 3rd Edition Answers? ;Xn? is Noetherian. In practice, al- most all the rings that arise naturally in algebraic number theory or algebraic geometry are Noetherian, but not all rings are Noetherian. For example, the ring k?X1; : : : ;Xn; : : :? of polynomials in an infinite sequence of computer revolution cause and effect, symbols is not Noetherian because the chain of ideals. never becomes constant. PROPOSITION 1.4 Every nonzero nonunit element of a Noetherian integral domain can be written as a product of essays on moral realism mccord, irreducible elements.

PROOF. We shall need to use that, for elements a and b of an integral domain A, .a/ .b/ ” bja, with equality if and only if b D aunit: The first assertion is obvious. For the second, note that if a D bc and b D ad then a D bc D adc, and so dc D 1. Hence both c and d are units. Suppose the statement of the proposition is false for cause and effect, a Noetherian integral domain A. Then there exists an element a 2 A which contradicts the statement and is such that .a/ is maximal among the ideals generated by such elements (here we use that A is Noetherian). Since a can not be written as a product of irreducible elements, it is not itself irreducible, and so a D bc with b and c nonunits.

Clearly .b/ .a/, and the ideals can’t be equal for otherwise c would be a unit. From the maximality of .a/, we deduce that b can be written as a product of irreducible elements, and similarly for c. Thus a is a product of irreducible elements, and we have a contradiction. 2. REMARK 1.5 Note that the proposition fails for the ring O of all algebraic integers in the algebraic closure of Q in C, because, for example, we can keep in extracting square roots — an algebraic integer ? can not be an irreducible element of O because. p ? will also be. an algebraic integer and ? D p ? p ?. Thus O is not Noetherian. 1. PRELIMINARIES FROM COMMUTATIVE ALGEBRA. Frasca Thesis? Let A be a ring. An A-module M is said to be Noetherian if every submodule is computer cause finitely generated.

PROPOSITION 1.6 The following conditions on an A-module M are equivalent: (a) M is Noetherian; (b) every ascending chain of resume, submodules eventually becomes constant; (c) every nonempty set of submodules in M has a maximal element. PROOF. Similar to the proof of Proposition 1.3. 2. PROPOSITION 1.7 Let M be an A-module, and let N be a submodule of M . If N and computer cause and effect M=N are both Noetherian, then so also is M . PROOF. I claim that if M 0 M 00 are submodules of M such that M 0N DM 00N and M 0 and M 00 have the same image in M=N , then M 0 DM 00. To see this, let x 2M 00; the second condition implies that there exists a y 2M 0 with the same image as x inM=N , i.e., such that x?y 2N . Then x?y 2M 00N M 0, and so x 2M 0. Now consider an ascending chain of submodules of M . If M=N is Noetherian, the image of the chain in M=N becomes constant, and if N is Noetherian, the intersection of the chain with N becomes constant. Now the claim shows that the chain itself becomes constant. 2. Mlb Breaking Barriers Essay Contest? PROPOSITION 1.8 Let A be a Noetherian ring.

Then every finitely generated A-module is Noetherian. PROOF. If M is generated by a single element, then M A=a for some ideal a in A, and the statement is obvious. We argue by induction on the minimum number n of computer revolution cause and effect, generators ofM . SinceM contains a submoduleN generated by n?1 elements such that the quotient M=N is generated by a single element, the phtosynthesis statement follows from (1.7). 2. A ring A is said to local if it has exactly one maximal ideal m. In this case, A D Arm (complement of m in A). LEMMA 1.9 (NAKAYAMA’S LEMMA) Let A be a local Noetherian ring, and let a be a proper ideal in A. Let M be a finitely generated A-module, and define. aM D f P aimi j ai 2 a; mi 2M g : (a) If aM DM , then M D 0: (b) If N is a submodule of M such that N CaM DM , then N DM: Rings of cause and effect, fractions. PROOF. (a) Suppose that aM D M but M ¤ 0. Choose a minimal set of generators fe1; : : : ; eng for M , n 1, and write. e1 D a1e1C Canen, ai 2 a: Then .1?a1/e1 D a2e2C Canen: As 1? a1 is not in m, it is a unit, and so fe2; . ; eng generates M , which contradicts our choice of fe1; : : : ; eng. (b) It suffices to show that a.M=N/DM=N for then (a) shows that M=N D 0. Con- sider mCN , m 2M . From the assumption, we can write. aimi , with ai 2 a, mi 2M: and so mCN 2 a.M=N/: 2. The hypothesis that M be finitely generated in the lemma is essential. What Is Digital? For example, if A is a local integral domain with maximal ideal m ¤ 0, then mM DM for any field M containing A but M ¤ 0. Rings of fractions.

Let A be an integral domain; there is a field K A, called the field of fractions of A, with the property that every c 2K can be written in the form c D ab?1 with a;b 2A and b ¤ 0. Computer Revolution Cause And Effect? For example, Q is the field of fractions of art stellar, Z, and computer revolution cause k.X/ is the field of fractions of k?X?: Let A be an integral domain with field of fractions K. A subset S of A is said to be multiplicative if 0 … S , 1 2 S , and S is closed under multiplication. If S is a multiplicative subset, then we define. S?1AD fa=b 2K j b 2 Sg: It is phtosynthesis quiz obviously a subring of K: EXAMPLE 1.10 (a) Let t be a nonzero element of A; then. St def D f1,t ,t2. g. is a multiplicative subset of A, and we (sometimes) write At for S?1t A. For example, if d is a nonzero integer, then2 Zd consists of those elements of Q whose denominator divides some power of d : Zd D fa=dn 2Q j a 2 Z, n 0g: (b) If p is a prime ideal, then SpDArp is a multiplicative set (if neither a nor b belongs to p, then ab does not belong to p/. We write Ap for S?1p A. For example, Z.p/ D fm=n 2Q j n is not divisible by pg:

2This notation conflicts with a later notation in which Zp denotes the ring of p-adic integers. 1. PRELIMINARIES FROM COMMUTATIVE ALGEBRA. PROPOSITION 1.11 Consider an integral domainA and a multiplicative subset S ofA. For an ideal a of A, write ae for the ideal it generates in S?1A; for an ideal a of S?1A, write ac for aA. Then: ace D a for all ideals a of S?1A aec D a if a is a prime ideal of A disjoint from S: PROOF. Let a be an ideal in S?1A. Clearly .aA/e a because aA a and a is an ideal in and effect S?1A. For the reverse inclusion, let b 2 a. We can write it b D a=s with a 2 A, s 2 S . Then aD s .a=s/ 2 aA, and so a=s D .s .a=s//=s 2 .aA/e: Let p be a prime ideal disjoint from S . Clearly .S?1p/A p. For the reverse inclu- sion, let a=s 2 .S?1p/A, a 2 p, s 2 S . Consider the equation a. s s D a 2 p. Both a=s. and s are in A, and so at least one of a=s or s is in p (because it is prime); but s … p (by assumption), and so a=s 2 p: 2. PROPOSITION 1.12 Let A be an integral domain, and let S be a multiplicative subset of A. The map p 7! pe defD p S?1A is a bijection from the set of prime ideals in A such that pS D? to the set of prime ideals in S?1A; the resume inverse map is p 7! pA. PROOF. It is easy to revolution and effect, see that. p a prime ideal disjoint from S) pe is a prime ideal in S?1A, p a prime ideal in S?1A) pA is a prime ideal in sayre mccord A disjoint from S; and (1.11) shows that the two maps are inverse.

2. EXAMPLE 1.13 (a) If p is a prime ideal in A, then Ap is a local ring (because p contains every prime ideal disjoint from Sp). (b) We list the prime ideals in some rings: Note that in general, for t a nonzero element of an integral domain, fprime ideals of Atg $ fprime ideals of A not containing tg. fprime ideals of A=.t/g $ fprime ideals of A containing tg: The Chinese remainder theorem. Recall the classical form of the theorem: let d1; . ;dn be integers, relatively prime in pairs; then for any integers x1; . ;xn, the congruences. The Chinese remainder theorem. have a simultaneous solution x 2 Z; moreover, if x is one solution, then the other solutions are the integers of the form xCmd with m 2 Z and d D. We want to translate this in terms of ideals. Integersm and n are relatively prime if and only if .m;n/D Z, i.e., if and only if .m/C .n/D Z. This suggests defining ideals a and b in a ring A to be relatively prime if aCbD A. Computer Revolution And Effect? If m1; . ;mk are integers, then T .mi / D .m/ where m is the least common multiple. of the mi . Thus T .mi / . Q mi /, which equals. Q .mi /. If the mi are relatively prime in. pairs, then mD Q mi , and so we have. Q .mi /. Mlb Breaking Barriers Essay Contest? Note that in general, a1 a2 an a1a2 . an; but the two ideals need not be equal. These remarks suggest the following statement. THEOREM 1.14 Let a1; . ;an be ideals in a ring A, relatively prime in pairs. Then for any elements x1; . ;xn of revolution cause, A, the congruences. have a simultaneous solution x 2 A; moreover, if x is one solution, then the other solutions are the elements of the form xC a with a 2. Q ai . In other words, the. natural maps give an exact sequence.

PROOF. Suppose first that n D 2. As a1C a2 D A, there are elements ai 2 ai such that a1Ca2 D 1. The element x D a1x2Ca2x1 has the required property. For each i we can find elements ai 2 a1 and bi 2 ai such that. ai Cbi D 1, all i 2: The product Q i2.ai Cbi /D 1, and lies in a1C. Q i2 ai , and so. We can now apply the theorem in the case nD 2 to obtain an on moral realism sayre mccord element y1 of A such that. y1 1 mod a1; y1 0 mod Y. These conditions imply. y1 1 mod a1; y1 0 mod aj , all j 1: Similarly, there exist elements y2; . ;yn such that. yi 1 mod ai ; yi 0 mod aj for j ¤ i: The element x D P xiyi now satisfies the requirements. 1. PRELIMINARIES FROM COMMUTATIVE ALGEBRA. It remains to prove that T. ai . We have already noted that T. ai . First suppose that nD 2, and let a1Ca2 D 1, as before. For c 2 a1a2, we have. c D a1cCa2c 2 a1 a2. which proves that a1 a2 D a1a2.

We complete the revolution and effect proof by induction. This allows us to assume that. T i2 ai . We showed above that a1 and. And Essays 3rd Edition? Q i2 ai are relatively. prime, and so a1 . Computer And Effect? The theorem extends to A-modules. THEOREM 1.15 Let a1; . ;an be ideals in A, relatively prime in pairs, and let M be an A-module. There is an mlb breaking barriers exact sequence: This can be proved in the same way as Theorem 1.14, but I prefer to use tensor products, which I now review. Review of tensor products. Let M , N , and P be A-modules. A mapping f WM N ! P is said to be A-bilinear if. f .mCm0;n/D f .m;n/Cf .m0;n/ f .m;nCn0/D f .m;n/Cf .m;n0/ f .am;n/D af .m;n/D f .m;an/ 9=; all a 2 A; m;m0 2M; n;n0 2N: i.e., if it is linear in each variable. A pair .Q;f / consisting of an A-module Q and revolution cause an A-bilinear map f WM N !Q is called the tensor product of M and N if any other A- bilinear map f 0WM N ! P factors uniquely into f 0 D ? ?f with ?WQ!

P A-linear. The tensor product exists, and is unique (up to a unique isomorphism making the obvious diagram commute). We denote it by M ?AN , and we write .m;n/ 7! m?n for f . The pair .M ?AN;.m;n/ 7!m?n/ is characterized by each of the following two conditions: (a) The mapM N !M ?AN is A-bilinear, and any other A-bilinear mapM N ! P is of the form .m;n/ 7! ?.m?n/ for a unique A-linear map ?WM ?AN ! P ; thus. BilinA.M N;P /D HomA.M ?AN;P /: (b) TheA-moduleM?AN has as generators them?n,m2M , n2N , and as relations. 9=; all a 2 A; m;m0 2M; n;n0 2N: Tensor products commute with direct sums: there is a canonical isomorphism. Review of tensor products.

It follows that if M and N are free A-modules3 with bases .ei / and .fj / respectively, then M ?AN is a free A-module with basis .ei ? fj /. In particular, if V and W are vector spaces over a field k of dimensions m and n respectively, then V ?kW is a vector space over k of dimension mn. Art Stellar? Let ?WM !M 0 and ?WN !N 0 be A-linear maps. Then. .m;n/ 7! ?.m/??.n/WM N !M 0?AN 0. is A-bilinear, and therefore factors uniquely through M N !M ?AN . Thus there is a unique A-linear map ???WM ?AN !M 0?AN 0 such that. REMARK 1.16 The tensor product of two matrices regarded as linear maps is called their Kronecker product.4 If A is mn (so a linear map kn! km) and B is r s (so a linear map ks! kr ), then A?B is the mr ns matrix (linear map kns! kmr ) with. 0B@ a11B a1nB. : : : . am1B amnB. Revolution Cause? 1CA : LEMMA 1.17 If ?WM !M 0 and ?WN !N 0 are surjective, then so also is. ???WM ?AN !M 0 ?AN. PROOF. Recall that M 0?N 0 is generated as an A-module by the elements m0?n0, m0 2 M 0, n0 2 N 0. By assumption m0 D ?.m/ for some m 2M and n0 D ?.n/ for some n 2 N , and som0?n0 D ?.m/??.n/D .???/.m?n/. Therefore the image of ??? contains a set of generators for M 0?AN 0 and so it is equal to art stellar, it.

2. One can also show that if M 0!M !M 00! 0. is exact, then so also is. Revolution Cause? M 0?AP !M ?AP !M 00 ?AP ! 0: For example, if we tensor the exact sequence. with M , we obtain an exact sequence. a?AM !M ! .A=a/?AM ! 0 (2) 3Let M be an A-module. Elements e1; : : : ; em form a basis for M if every element of M can be expressed uniquely as a linear combination of the ei ’s with coefficients in A. Then Am!M , .a1; : : : ;am/ 7! an isomorphism of A-modules, and M is said to be a free A-module of rank m. 4Kronecker products of matrices pre-date tensor products by about 70 years.

1. PRELIMINARIES FROM COMMUTATIVE ALGEBRA. The image of a?AM in M is. P aimi j ai 2 a, mi 2M g ; and so we obtain from the exact sequence (2) that. By way of contrast, ifM !N is injective, thenM ?AP !N ?AP need not be injective. For example, take A D Z, and art stellar resume note that .Z. m ! Z/?Z .Z=mZ/ equals Z=mZ. which is the zero map. Computer Revolution And Effect? PROOF (OF THEOREM 1.15) Return to the situation of the theorem. When we tensor the isomorphism. with M , we get an isomorphism. M=aM ' .A=a/?AM ' ! Q .A=ai /?AM ' EXTENSION OF SCALARS.

If A! B is an A-algebra and M is an A-module, then B?AM has a natural structure of quiz, a B-module for which. b.b0?m/D bb0?m; b;b0 2 B; m 2M: We say that B?AM is the B-module obtained from M by extension of scalars. The map m 7! 1?mWM ! B ?AM has the following universal property: it is A-linear, and for any A-linear map ?WM ! N from M into a B-module N , there is revolution cause and effect a unique B-linear map ?0WB?AM !N such that ?0.1?m/D ?.m/. Thus ? 7! ?0 defines an isomorphism. HomA.M;N /! HomB.B?AM;N/, N a B-module: For example, A?AM DM . If M is a free A-module with basis e1; : : : ; em, then B?AM is a free B-module with basis 1? e1; : : : ;1? em. TENSOR PRODUCTS OF ALGEBRAS.

If f WA! B and gWA! C are A-algebras, then B ?A C has a natural structure of an A-algebra: the product structure is determined by the rule. .b? c/.b0? c0/D bb0? cc0. and resume the map A! B?AC is a 7! f .a/?1D 1?g.a/. For example, there is a canonical isomorphism. a?f 7! af WK?k k?X1; : : : ;Xm?!K?X1; : : : ;Xm? (4) Review of tensor products. TENSOR PRODUCTS OF FIELDS. We are now able to compute K?k? if K is a finite separable field extension of a field k and ? is an arbitrary field extension of k. According to the primitive element theorem (FT 5.1), K D k??? for some ? 2K. Let f .X/ be the minimum polynomial of computer cause, ?. By definition this means that the frasca thesis map g.X/ 7! g.?/ determines an isomorphism.

Hence K?k? ' .k?X?=.f .X///?k? '??X?=.f .X// by (3) and (4). Because K is separable over k, f .X/ has distinct roots. Therefore f .X/ factors in ??X? into monic irreducible polynomials. that are relatively prime in pairs. We can apply the Chinese Remainder Theorem to deduce that. Finally, ??X?=.fi .X// is a finite separable field extension of computer revolution cause, ? of degree degfi . Resume? Thus we have proved the following result: THEOREM 1.18 Let K be a finite separable field extension of k, and let ? be an arbitrary field extension. Then K?k? is a product of finite separable field extensions of ?, If ? is a primitive element for K=k, then the image ?i of ? in ?i is a primitive element for?i=?, and if f .X/ and fi .X/ are the computer minimum polynomials for ? and ?i respectively, then. EXAMPLE 1.19 Let K DQ??? with ? algebraic over Q. Then. C?QK ' C?Q .Q?X?=.f .X///' C?X?=..f .X//' Yr. iD1 C?X?=.X ??i / Cr : Here ?1; : : : ;?r are the conjugates of ? in C. The composite of ? 7! 1??WK!

C?QK with projection onto the i th factor is. We note that it is essays realism sayre essential to assume in (1.18) that K is separable over k. If not, there will be an computer and effect ? 2K such that ?p 2 k but ? … k, and the ring K?kK will contain an element ? D .??1?1??/¤ 0 such that. ?p D ?p?1?1??p D ?p.1?1/??p.1?1/D 0: Hence K?kK contains a nonzero nilpotent element, and so it can’t be a product of fields. NOTES Ideals were introduced and studied by Dedekind for rings of algebraic integers, and later by others in polynomial rings. It was not until the phtosynthesis quiz 1920s that the theory was placed in its most natural setting, that of arbitrary commutative rings (by Emil Artin and Emmy Noether). Embed this document on your website. If you don't receive any email, please check your Junk Mail box.

If it is not there too, then contact us to info@docsity.com. If even this does not goes as it should, we need to start praying! data-auto-show= data-lang=en data-event=true

Write My Research Paper -

essay for spm 27 September 2017. Clutching my belongings, I jostled my way through the milling crowd and seated myself alongside a few members of the audience. There I sat, looking down upon a scene the like of which I . (read more) 25 September 2017. Strolling in a park is an enjoyment to me. During weekdays, a student like me is so occupied with homework and studies that not much time is left for leisure activities. Last Saturday, I . (read more) I live in cause a village with a population of breast tomosynthesis, approximately 5,000. Revolution Cause? Puan Ramlah, an elderly lady, lives alone in a run-down wooden house in close proximity to mine. In the quiz past, Puan Ramlah . (read more)

Despite the fact the SPM examination is just round the and effect corner, I have had the following 3 months after the examination planned, besides studying hard and doing last-minute revision. The first . (read more) Teenagers are youngsters between 13 and 19 years of age. As teenage years are the period that most of our growing occurs, it is of vital importance that teenagers stay fit and healthy to . SPM English 1119 Past Year Papers. Last Saturday, I took part in phtosynthesis a singing competition organised by the management of a shopping mall. Cause? A total of 32 contestants participated in the contest.

As it was my first . 12 November 2016. One weekend during last year’s year-end holidays, three cousins of mlb breaking essay contest, mine from Australia visited my family. They were here from Friday to Sunday. Born and bred in the land of the computer revolution cause kangaroo . Writing Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition? (read more) 4 November 2016. Thanks to the advancement of medical science technology, human beings now enjoy a longer life. Due to the fact that many couples of the world currently prefer quality to . 25 October 2016. The sky was so beautiful. I could see stars glittering and the moon shining mother earth. I was impressed by God's magnum opus.

I was enjoying my lovely night and listening to a . Computer Cause? (read more) 14 October 2016. The Internet is the electricity of the 21st century. Yes, we are so attached to it every day. Is Digital Breast? Indeed, it is cause and effect one of the greatest inventions of all time. Since it upgrades our lifestyle, I must . (read more) There are a number of reasons why animals are important to human beings.

The main reason is that animals benefit us personally, socially and economically . Essays Sayre? (read more) The majority of teenagers today complain that they are not given sufficient freedom. Despite their complaints, I believe that teenagers are given more than adequate freedom. Since . (read more) 27 September 2016. Last Saturday, my family had an important celebration. It was my father’s birthday and we celebrated the special occasion by computer and effect throwing a surprise party for art stellar resume, him. A week prior to the party, we . (read more)

23 September 2016. The proverb ‘honesty is the and effect best policy’ advises people that it is better to tell the truth than to lie. I have always believed in phtosynthesis quiz the proverb. When I was about eleven years old, my honesty . (read more) 20 September 2016. We live in a world that values material goods.

However, it is computer cause a fact that material goods do not guarantee happiness. Phtosynthesis Quiz? The best things in life are free - they are not tangible . Revolution And Effect? (read more) 18 September 2016. The Internet, which became available to the general public in the year 1991, is currently a worldwide phenomenon. In our modern world, most people depend on phtosynthesis quiz it so much that it . (read more) 17 September 2016. Being citizens of cause, our beloved country - Malaysia, we should be ‘truly Malaysian’ not only in on moral realism our feelings but also in our actions. Different Malaysians have . (read more) 7 September 2016. Neighbours are people who live next door or near to us. Computer And Effect? If we live in a neighbourhood with good neighbours, we are fortunate and blessed.

They can be extremely helpful and frasca thesis make our stay safer . (read more) 1 September 2016. It is human nature to long for a happy life. Carrying out activities that we enjoy bring us happiness and revolution and effect joy. There are a lot of things that make me happy and the top three are hanging out frasca thesis, . (read more) Every day, we learn about road accidents through coverage in the mass media such as television, radio and newspapers. Cause? As we all know, the majority of road accidents are caused by . The time has come - 2016. Essays On Moral Sayre? This is the year I am going to and effect sit for frasca thesis, the national examination, SPM. It is time to cause be serious, to face the reality and to take the challenge. Let me tell you my . (read more)

The first of tomosynthesis, May last year is indeed a memorable day for me as it is the day Sarah, my best friend, lent me a helping hand in computer cause a difficult time. Since that day was a public holiday, Sarah came to my . (read more) Whether we like it or not, examinations are part and parcel of our life. Apparently, most people dislike examinations as they are tedious and a lot of preparation is essays required. Despite . Revolution And Effect? (read more) Throughout our life, we encounter many people and make friends. Exploring Answers? But among these hundreds or perhaps thousands of people we meet, only a handful of them are our true friends. So, you . Revolution Cause And Effect? (read more)

Social networking, which is also known as social media, is the use of internet-based applications or websites to make connections with people such as our family and friends. It is now . (read more) SPM English 1119 Past Year Papers. 29 October 2014. Having loyalty and membership cards seems to essays sayre be the norm among shoppers nowadays. The cards are one of the efforts of business organisations such as department . (read more)

27 October 2014. In this epoch of rapid development, a myriad of shopping centres have been built. Many of them are still in the process of being built. We cannot deny the cause fact that they have become . (read more) 22 October 2014. There was someone who was seated on a particular side and edge. He pondered over his problems. Frasca Thesis? His poor face brought out emptiness and did not show any tranquility.

Where had his . (read more) 14 October 2014. Mom, my birthday is approaching. Computer Revolution And Effect? May I ask for something from you and essays on moral realism sayre Daddy? Farah asks her mother. Computer Revolution And Effect? Of course my dear. What do you want? Can you buy me an iPhone 6 . (read more) 23 September 2014. I sit in a corner of the prison cell, staring at the small window which was built high up in the wall. Inside the cell, there are only loneliness and silence.

I am waiting for art stellar resume, the coming of . (read more) Tuition is the act of teaching, especially to computer cause people in smaller groups or individuals. Phtosynthesis? It is extremely common among Malaysians, especially primary and secondary students. When . (read more) What do I think a good life is? Wow, what a question. I do not know how to answer that. I guess I would start out by computer cause and effect saying that I would want great health, because without being . (read more) Whenever I attend weddings and see the mlb breaking essay adorable pairs of computer revolution cause, newly-weds, I would wonder how my future wife be like. One thing I can be sure of is that she would not just be any other . (read more) Last Saturday night, my parents went to their friend's wedding dinner.

I wished I could follow them as I hate to be home alone. Unfortunately, only my parents were invited so I could not go . (read more) Everybody said that my sister Britney was the beauty of the family. Phtosynthesis? I did not really mind them saying so, as it was apparent. What I did not like was the way they pointed out how unattractive . (read more) I flew over the water, my hand skimming the water's surface. I love the water - it was so much better than our cities up in the sky. Cause? The water's surface shone in the sunlight, its cool touch . Frasca Thesis? (read more)

Tony sat by the side of the lake, his head in his hands. He sobbed softly, his heart full of misery and regret as he took out computer revolution and effect, a dainty ring. I miss you so much, Tessa, he whispered as he stroked the ring . (read more) I walked into the shopping centre, cool air greeting me. My mother grabbed my arm and started to haul me to the nearest store.

I was going to college in a fortnight and my mother thought . (read more) Charles stood at the gate leading to phtosynthesis quiz a large mansion. Trees were scattered around the compound and cause the lawn looked like it had not been swept in a long time. He took a deep . (read more) The teacher walked into the classroom. It was the first period and mlb breaking essay contest everyone was pretty much still asleep. The teacher rapped his knuckles on his desk, jolting everyone awake. Teenagers, he . (read more) We sat behind a desk, Professor Painswick yelling at us. Cause? Do you understand what you have to do? she screamed at us, the chandelier practically shaking with the phtosynthesis quiz vibration of her voice.

Yes, . (read more) It was late in the afternoon. My brother Jason and computer revolution cause I were on essays sayre a routine patrol near our base camp. The streets were deserted and there were cars scattered around. Armed with guns, we . (read more) I could tell by his face that he was angry. Vice principal Mr Chaplain slammed his fist onto the desk and looked at us. Computer Cause And Effect? Why did you beat up Charles in the cafeteria? he shouted at . (read more) It was not like I wanted to be born with power like this. At the quiz same time, it was not that I did not want it.

In my family, the ones who had this kind of power were my elder brother, Yi Fang, and me . (read more) It was midday and we were out in the woods making our daily patrol. The forest was quiet as we rode horseback down the path, whispering among ourselves. Eruvan and I headed the computer revolution group and breast all of . (read more) It had been raining all day. I sat next to cause the fireplace, my toes curled up and a book in my hands. I was listening to music via my iPod and tapping my toes to the rhythm. I was about to . Is Digital Tomosynthesis? (read more)

It was a hot afternoon as the scorching sun was shining brightly in the sky. I was about to take a nap but the heat from the sun was unbearable. I sat on my bed, feeling sleepy. I turned around . (read more) It all started at boarding school. I was sent to boarding school at the age of computer revolution and effect, 13 in the hope that I would excel in my studies. But I was quiet and always got bullied by older kids. Only one person . (read more) Kim was nervous when the door opened. In the on moral realism doorway stood Zack. Who would have thought that of all the revolution cause and effect girls, Zack would pick Kim as his dance partner?

Kim was red with nervousness . (read more) It was a sunny day and a few clouds were seen floating across the blue sky. I had reached 20,000 feet when my friend, Mike, reached me by radio. Hey Dean, after this test flight, why don't . (read more) SPM English 1119 Past Year Papers. Life was perfect. I had a girlfriend, a great family and I was about to enter Harvard University. But then there was a disease outbreak. The human race was almost wiped out as most humans were transformed into zombies.

I fled . Essays Mccord? (read more) It was late at night. James and I were walking in a field near our base camp. The stars were out and suddenly, James covered my eyes with his hands. Tada! he said, removing his hands to . (read more) I had never felt so much regret in my whole life. I was standing in a graveyard looking at a headstone. The headstone read 'Marie Sanders. Born 21 May 2040. Cause And Effect? Died 13 February 2072. No sister was . (read more)

There are many famous people in the world who are in the entertainment line, science field and so on. The person I admire in particular is actor Tom Hiddleston. He was born in . Essays Sayre? (read more) It was dark. Revolution Cause And Effect? My partner Jack and I were doing our usual rounds around the palace grounds, talking among ourselves softly. What Breast Tomosynthesis? As we walked, I looked around.

The night air was still and the palace . (read more) Last December, my family and computer revolution and effect I went to Pulau Tioman for our holidays. We stayed there for three days. On the first day, we left our house at six in breast tomosynthesis the morning in my father's car and computer revolution and effect headed for . (read more) 18 February 2014. Is it really you? Where have you been all these years? I yelled at what is digital tomosynthesis, the guy at computer cause and effect, the door. He was shuffling his feet nervously and staring at the ground. Lily, I can explain, he started to say but I . (read more)

27 January 2014. The night was extremely chilly as it had been snowing a lot here in Rome. The lovebirds, Matt and Lily, had just finished watching a romantic film. While their car stopped at the . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. 23 January 2014. When I was at what is digital breast tomosynthesis, a very young age, I remember playing with the kid next door named Ramlee, the girl from across the street - Tina with her shy little brother, Jonah, who was always tagging along. Computer Revolution Cause? All . (read more)

22 January 2014. It happened a few years ago at work. I worked as a physiologist at a Wellness Centre for soldiers in New Jersey, USA. One day, I was assigned to James who had a leg injury from a battle . Breast? (read more) 13 January 2014. The last period had ended and after bidding the revolution cause teacher goodbye, our class started to disperse.

After mounting my mountain bike, I started pedalling along the concrete path. Art Stellar Resume? Soon, I was out computer revolution, . (read more) 4 November 2013. What do colours mean to you? Colours can express ones' feelings and mlb breaking essay contest it can also represent ones' sexual orientation. Colours can determine what type of computer revolution cause, person . (read more) Janet and Siew Ling were best friends.

They loved to do good to other people. Their acts of kindness to others made them happy and gave them satisfaction . (read more) Latest Questions Answers. Hello Choon Meng, Thank you for your requests. I have edited your essay. Seen below are your original essay and art stellar my explanations (the red text in italics below each paragraph). (read more) 22 September 2013. Hi Herman Lim, 1. Since 'beside' is a preposition to show position, the correct phrase should be besides that . Computer And Effect? 2. Frasca Thesis? Apart from cause dialogues, we use the simple present tense when we talk about facts and exploring writing and essays 3rd edition answers universal truths. (read more) Dear Dr Grammar, Fill in the blanks with correct collective noun: We saw __________ of computer revolution cause and effect, tigers in resume Africa. Computer Cause? Shruti. Dear Shruti, Thank you for your request. The right collective nouns for tigers are 'ambush', 'streak' and 'hide'. an ambush of tigers. (read more) Latest SPM Model Essay.

12 September 2013. Almost everyone in the world has future plans. A person without any plans is likened to a ship sailing the ocean aimlessly without any destinations. Barriers? Having plans help us know our objectives in life . (read more) 8 September 2013. Mobile phones are one of the great inventions and high technology items in cause this modern era. They have become some of the most indispensable objects in contest our daily life as . Computer Revolution? (read more) Students' Stories. 7 September 2013. It was the essays on moral sayre mccord wettest December I had ever experienced.

The torrential rains had ruined my holiday plans as floods continued to computer and effect wreak havoc in several states. I had pleaded with dad to allow . Is Digital? (read more) 6 September 2013. In the east beyond the city, the computer revolution cause and effect sun rose. It resembled a red gold ball. A ray of phtosynthesis quiz, light shone through the window of my bedroom.

I woke up and opened the window. Some birds . (read more) Latest Questions Answers. Dear Dr Grammar, Please give me the complete lists of collective nouns for people, animals and things. Thanks. Jacky Chan. Dear Darcy, Thank you for your question. We use I was and I were in different circumstances. In normal circumstances, we use I was as 'was' is the past tense of the verb / auxiliary verb 'am' . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. Last year during the first semester holidays, I went on an outing with my classmates and revolution cause best friends, Ariff and Adam. Adam's father won a trip to Penang, which came with a hotel suite stay for . (read more)

Class, our lesson has almost come to is digital an end. Cause? Your homework for today is to do exercise 12 on page 45 of your textbook, said our mathematics teacher, Mdm Wong. Is Digital Tomosynthesis? Not long after, the . (read more) Having held the interschool storytelling championship for computer cause, the past three consecutive years, I was the star of what is digital breast, my school. Computer Revolution? When it came to choosing the mlb breaking right candidate to participate in. (read more) During the computer revolution cause last Chinese New Year holidays, my family and sayre mccord I made a trip to Kuala Lumpur. A few months before we went on the trip, my parents booked the air tickets. They also booked a room at . (read more) Latest Questions Answers. Hi Dr Grammar, Thank you for answering my questions a few days ago.

I would like to ask you some more questions here: I wonder what the difference is between. Jia Sin. Hi Jia Sin, Thank you for your questions. to revolution play - the infinitive marker to is often used before the base form of a verb to show purpose or intention . Paragraphs And Essays 3rd Edition? (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. Son, turn off the computer now and cause and effect do your revision immediately. Your second terminal exams are approaching, said my father, as he was getting ready for work that morning. (read more) Latest Questions Answers.

Hello Dr Grammar, I'm glad to quiz visit this site. I have found that English312 is great and computer cause helpful to me. Thus, I have a question to ask, that is writing paragraphs and essays answers . Jia Sin. Hello Jia Sin, I'm glad to know that you find english312.com a great and helpful site. Computer And Effect? Here are the answers to art stellar your questions: Have been / has been is combined with a present participle. (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. The teacher walked into the classroom. It was the first period that morning.

Our English teacher, Puan Maimunah, greeted us and we greeted her back. Then, the lesson began. (read more) Latest Questions Answers. Hello BMA, Thank you for your questions. Do is a plural auxiliary verb (singular: does ) used with not before a full verb to computer revolution cause and effect form negative. (read more) Latest SPM English 1119 Updates. Hi AHTO879, Thanks for your question. What? The modal verb 'can' means 'be able to' or 'to know how to do something'. Computer Revolution Cause And Effect? Examples : I can drive well. (read more) Hello Justin, Thank you for what breast, your questions. Revolution And Effect? The adjective 'omnipotent' carries 2 meanings: (1) (of a deity) having unlimited power and breast therefore able to do anything. Computer? Examples: . (read more) Dear Timothy, Thank you for exploring paragraphs, your question.

The phrase 'first things first' means 'the more important things should be done or dealt with first'. Examples: . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. Billy was extremely overjoyed. He had just got his SPM examination results and he scored straight A's. His parents promised to revolution cause and effect take him to frasca thesis Taiwan . (read more) The teacher walked into the classroom. It was the first period of the school day. After our class had exchanged greetings with our English teacher, Mdm Lucy, . (read more) I had a pampered and protected childhood. Revolution Cause? As the youngest daughter, I was the princess and essay prima donna of computer revolution, our family . (read more)

Every time I see my pet dog Lucky's picture, I feel sad. I had always wished Lucky good health and longevity. I . (read more) My eyes are filled with tears as I look at a photo. Essay Contest? It is computer cause a family photo taken three years ago, showing my parents . Frasca Thesis? (read more) Latest Question Answer. Dear Elaine_Ling, Thank you for your question. The phrase 'is filled' is computer cause often used with the preposition 'with' . (read more) Latest SPM Model Essays. It is lunch hour.

A large restaurant located in the heart of quiz, Kuala Lumpur city is packed with regular customers . (read more) I had never taken my studies seriously. In fact, I was the happy-go-lucky type of person. Compared to me, my classmate . (read more) My Pet Dog. Of all the animals on earth, only human beings keep other animals as pets. Among the computer revolution and effect various types of animals . (read more)

One Saturday afternoon, I had to babysit my three-year-old little sister. My mother was going out and my father had to work overtime . (read more) It had been raining all day and I was feeling bored that evening. As the frasca thesis single child of my family, I had no one to play with. My mother was ironing clothes downstairs and cause and effect my father . (read more) We were all very excited and happy when my father announced that we were going to realism sayre move to a new house located in a new housing estate. My father had wished . (read more) Model English Essays for computer revolution cause, SPM, GCE 'O' Level, IELTS, MUET and other Similar Examinations. - by Brian Shu Pui Hong, SMK Sungai Maong, Kuching, Sarawak.

- by Waverly Kong, SMK Chung Hua, Miri, Sarawak. - by Muhammad Muhibbudin Bin Mohd Fauzi, SMK Seksyen 4, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. - by frasca thesis Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka.

- by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by cause and effect Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka.

- by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by frasca thesis Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku, Miri, Sarawak. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by spmcandidate, Kuala Lumpur. - by lioncity, Singapore. - by galaxy17, Petaling Jaya.

- by carnation97, Kuala Lumpur. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Edwin Fong Zhong Yi, SMK Sungai Maong, Kuching, Sarawak. - by Waverly Kong, SMK Chung Hua, Miri, Sarawak. - by Nur Syafika Binti Ruslan, SMK Agama (P) Alawiyah Kangar, Kangar, Perlis. - by Nur Syazwana Arbae, SMK Sungei Besi, Kuala Lumpur. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by JYanne, Klang, Selangor. - by Brian Chong, SMK St Paul's Institution, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.

- by revolution cause and effect Kanagavalli D/OF Gunasekharan, SMK Ayer Keroh, Ayer Keroh, Melaka. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by exploring paragraphs 3rd edition answers Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by cause and effect Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Caryn Ooi Su Li, SMJK Chung Hwa Confucian, Penang. - by Wesly Kong, Curtin University. - by Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Lee Hui Yee, SMJK Kwang Hua, Kangar, Perlis. - by Siti Jamaluddin, SMK Seri Bintang.

- by Emily Lau, SMK Chung Hua. - by Wesly Kong, Curtin University. - by Jeannette Ng, SMK Dato' Penggawa Timur, Masai, Johor. - by exploring paragraphs 3rd edition Wesly Kong, SMK Taman Tunku. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka.

- by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka. - by and effect Nirshantini, Bukit Mertajam High School, Bukit Mertajam, Penang. - by Abigail Shannon Chua, Wesley Methodist School Melaka, Melaka.

- by Victor Choo, SMK USJ 4, Subang Jaya, Selangor. - by Wendy, Kwang Hua Private High School, Klang, Selangor.

Academic Proofreading -

college essay cheats Frequently Asked Questions. The College Writing Exam (CWE) is an important graduation requirement for all PCCC students. Students will be asked to write an essay based on one of two questions provided. The exam is administered by computer.

The essay will be typed and the computer will allow you to and effect use spell check, but not grammar check or the Internet. Realism! The exam usually lasts 3 hours. E-mailed to students at their PCCC e-mail address Posted on and effect, their degree audits Mailed to students. If you take the exam: by the 15th of the month, you will receive your results by the 30th of the same month. later than the 15th of the month, you will receive results by the 15th of the following month.

When should a student take the College Writing Exam? Students are eligible to take the exam after completing EN 101 and one Writing-Intensive course required for their degree. Students who do not meet these requirements may still be admitted to quiz the exam with approval of the revolution cause, department chair. Students who want help preparing for mlb breaking barriers essay contest the College Writing Exam (CWE) can make an appointment by emailing the Writing Center at cwe_prep@pccc.edu. Though we recommend making an appointment to revolution and effect make the best use of your time, walk-in sessions are available if a tutor is frasca thesis, free. Any student who wants to review their failed exam with a tutor must make an revolution cause appointment as the Writing Center will need at least 24 hours to obtain a copy of your exam. The Writing Center will open for the Fall Semester on Monday September 11th! All Writing Center hours are subject to change. For exact availability, or to make an appointment, please visit: http://tutortrac.pccc.edu/. College Writing Exam TESTING DATES and TIMES.

GENERAL TESTING INFORMATION. For walk-in testing, no appointment is required, but a PHOTO-ID is required at entry. You may appear any time during the frasca thesis, time ranges listed If you have taken the computer revolution and effect, exam previously, you must bring an approval letter from the Writing Center to what tomosynthesis be allowed to cause retest. Some sessions times are LIMITED to ONLY 5 seats on a first come, first served basis. Resume! Only 1 test session per computer cause, person per month is allowed. How do I get the test results? Results are mailed to students and are posted on mlb breaking contest, their degree audits. Practicing for the CWE All students are encouraged to revolution brush up on frasca thesis, their writing skills BEFORE taking the exam. Practice is especially important if more than one semester has passed since the completion of EN 102.

Review the materials found in this guide. Prepare yourself with a practice essay on a topic related to the theme for your test date. Students may make arrangements to work with a tutor by contacting the Writing Center at Paterson. Wanaque campus students should arrange for revolution cause CWE assistance with Kathy Coffey in room W128, 973-248-3019, kcoffey@pccc.edu. January 10 and 17. By Appointment Only-Begin testing from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM.

EVERY WEEKDAY By Appointment or Walk-in. M, Th: 9am-8pm; T, W, F: 9am-6pm. January: VIOLENCE IN SOCIETY. February: PERSONAL HEALTH. March: URBAN ISSUES. May: MORAL ISSUES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Students needing accommodations must make an appointment with the mlb breaking barriers, ODS with official documentation to obtain special services for CWE testing . Further Info: 973-684-5582 www.pccc.edu - search for CWE. Registration forms are available on the bulletin board outside the Basic Skills Lab.

Contact: Kathy Coffey. By appointment only: Contact: Treya Lynch. ALL EXAMS must be completed by closing time . See HOURS OF OPERATION here to see if hours are afftected by computer revolution, holidays. Students are given a choice of frasca thesis two topics. One is from their major, the other is a general topic. Here are some examples of past topics. For all topics, students should write: a well-developed essay supporting their position with specific details and concrete examples. A. We live in computer revolution cause and effect, an age of new technological advances. Many of these technologies affect the essays sayre mccord, way we do business as we try to cope with the rapid changes. Some of computer and effect these changes create new problems such as finding highly skilled employees, and the possibility of computer fraud and copyright infringement.

A. The U.S. is known for being a strong world power, but in the maths and sciences, our students are not considered competitive with many of the students who were raised and frasca thesis educated in considerably less economically advanced countries. What can be done to make our students more competitive with students from other countries in the maths and sciences? A. Should children have an academic or a developmental program in the preschool? What are the advantages or disadvantages of either program? COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS. A. Computer Cause! One of the is digital tomosynthesis, claims made for computers is that they would eliminate many of the tedious and repetitious tasks that were once performed by workers, and that they would simplify these tasks and create less waste and computer more efficiency on the job. In a well-developed essay, describe the ways in phtosynthesis, which computers have improved or complicated your life. Be sure to use specific details and concrete examples to support and illustrate your ideas.

NURSING/ ALLIED HEALTH. A. Culture affects the way people behave as patients in the hospital. Computer Cause And Effect! In an ethnically diverse and art stellar resume changing world, health care professionals come into contact with people from computer and effect many different backgrounds. In a well-developed essay, discuss the art stellar resume, importance of integrating cultural aspects into (health) nursing care. Be sure to and effect supply specific details and concrete examples to illustrate your ideas. B. What qualities does it take to be a successful emergency room nurse? Be specific to the job function. In a well-developed essay, support your position with specific details and concrete evidence. C. How important are communication skills (speaking and mlb breaking barriers essay contest writing) in the allied health professions? Use specific examples to develop your ideas. In a well-developed essay, support your position with specific details and concrete evidence.

D. Should all allied health professionals be required to cause and effect perform some type of community service as part of answers their training? Explain. In a well-developed essay, support your position with specific details and concrete evidence. A. College has little to revolution cause and effect do with the real world. Doing things and experiencing them as you make your way in this world is barriers essay, not the same as reading about computer them in a book.

In reaction to the above statement, describe a real course you would like taught as part of the college curriculum, and give at least two developed reasons why you feel the need for barriers essay such a course. Remember to computer revolution cause and effect use specific details and concrete examples to paragraphs 3rd edition answers illustrate your reasons. B. Success is cause, one of those vague terms that has an almost infinite number of definitions. How would you define success? What elements would you need to have in your life in order to consider yourself successful? In a well-developed essay, respond to the above. Be sure to include specific details and concrete examples to support your views. C. Open admissions is increasingly becoming a policy at many community colleges, meaning that any student that applies to the college will not be denied acceptance to the school. Are there circumstances when a student should not be accepted into college? Do you think that this policy is a good idea? Does it have long-term ramifications that might be harmful?

In a well-developed essay, respond to the above. Be sure to include specific details and concrete examples to support your views. D. Most private schools and many public schools have made wearing school uniforms mandatory for realism sayre mccord students. Revolution Cause And Effect! Is this a helpful idea that can resolve some existing problems, or will it only serve to create more problems for students and quiz the school system? In a well-developed essay, respond to the above. Be sure to computer revolution and effect include specific details and concrete examples to support your views. A. Jane is a 25-year-old recovering drug addict. She has been clean for almost two years and has gone for some vocational training so that she can enter the work force and barriers support herself and her two kids instead of relying on public assistance. She has encountered some negative responses from employers who do not wish to interview her at all, or tell her that with her background, she really wouldn't fit in at their company.

Jane is getting frustrated and has admitted to you that she has considered getting high to computer revolution cause relieve some of the stress of constant rejection. What would you advise Jane to do? B. Mike is exploring and essays 3rd edition, a widower raising his teenaged children, a girl aged 15 and a boy of 13. He holds two jobs to support the computer cause and effect, family. Recently, his daughter came home announcing she is pregnant. The son has gotten in trouble at quiz, school lately for starting fights and defacing school property. Identify what you think Mike's problems are. Computer! How would you advise him to solve these issues? C. Frederico migrated illegally to quiz the United States eight years ago.

He works as a day laborer and computer revolution lives in squalid conditions, but he does what he can to send money back to his family. He knows he cannot get a decent job earning even minimum wage unless he can change his immigration status. What would you advise him to do? D. Maria is realism, married to John, an older man with a drinking problem. Their relationship is fine when he's sober, but when he drinks, he gets agitated and has been known to hit her.

She does not work outside of the household and is not from the U.S., so although she wants to leave, she doesn't feel she can. She and John have one adult son who is computer, away at college. What would you advise Maria to do in this situation? GENERAL TOPICS for all majors. A. Today, we see numerous single parents, and gay and lesbian couples raising children. Can these alternative family lifestyles be accepted as family, or is the frasca thesis, traditional nuclear family the only positive way for computer people to live? Some things to consider: What qualities do people usually associate with the nuclear family? Do the alternative groups possess any of these qualities? Do they offer anything that the traditional family may not offer? B. For many years America has been called the frasca thesis, Land of Opportunity, but recently, several key politicians from states such as California, Florida and New York, states with large immigrant populations, have called on the federal government to restrict the flow of immigrants to this country. They argue that immigrants overburden the social welfare system and take jobs away from American citizens.

C. Each generation wants to be remembered for its own unique contribution to revolution cause and effect society. What significant contributions has your generation made, and how do you think it will be remembered years from now? D. Passaic County Community College is one of the on moral sayre, very few two year colleges that requires its graduates to take a Graduate Writing Exam in order to computer revolution cause and effect prove that they are capable of writing at a college level. Is this a good thing, or not? Look at the essays here and remember that, although they have been typed, they contain errors of different types. Look at the essays that received a passing grade and at those that failed. TOPIC ASSIGNED: Recent studies claim that the broken window theory of crime is exploring paragraphs and essays, a major factor in neighborhood deterioration and that strict enforcement of quality of life issues such as noise, littering, loitering and truancy leads to sharp reductions in overall crime rates.

Should police be more aggressive in enforcing quality of life issues, or should they ignore these nuisance crimes and just focus on major crime? The broken window theory of crime is a major factor in neighborhood deterioration and cause strict enforcement of quality of life issues leads to sharp reductions in crime rates. This statement has been proven to is digital tomosynthesis be true by law enforcement agencies in large cities all across America in recent years. Cities such as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and revolution and effect Detroit have waged an all-out war against frasca thesis, people and practices that tear down the quality of computer revolution and effect life in phtosynthesis quiz, our neighborhoods and computer revolution cause and effect cities. Below are essays that would pass the CWE based on the scoring rubric. However, they are not perfect. Included in the files are comments on the essays--both positive and on moral mccord critical--based on the scoring rubric.

A minimum of two readers evaluate each of the CWE essays. Revolution And Effect! The two scores are combined to writing paragraphs and essays 3rd edition determine if the paper is computer, a pass or fail. In general, the reader is looking at: how well the topic is focused how well the essay develops ideas and. The rubric used by is digital breast, readers looks at these 4 areas: VOCABULARY LANGUAGE - a strong essay will have a varied vocabulary and correct and sophisticated use of language. CONVENTIONS - grammar, mechanics, spelling sentence structure and word form. A strong essay will have no serious errors and cause few minor errors. ORGANIZATION - For a strong essay, a reader will find that the paper is the appropriate length and well-organized with an appropriate 5 paragraph structure and smooth transitions.

CONTENT - Readers are looking for convincing evidence that is on-topic and supports the thesis and on moral realism argument. There are a number of things you can do to prepare for this exam. Computer Revolution! Perhaps the most important thing is to prepare early . Doing one of these suggested preparation strategies will make a differenec - doing more than one is exploring, far more effective. Attend some CWE workshops in the Writing Center. We will review what the revolution and effect, test asks, how to prepare your essay and mlb breaking explain how the test is evaluated. Writing Center Hours of Operation.

The Writing Center will open for the Fall Semester on Monday September 11th!